An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Semi-intro!) [Closed]

Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Semi-intro!) [Closed]

Post  Ru360 on 1/6/2009, 10:31 am

*~Semi Intro!~*

It was a dark and stormy night. So stormy that almost nobody was out! -Except a large fox-like anthro. Except only it wasn't a fox. It was non-other then Ru Ace Wolf of Central City! But what is she doing here you ask? Well, her husband misplaced their pups again during a picnic at a local Emerald Town park. So now she was searching that park for her pups. But it had been almost two hours since then, and the large blue wolf was starting to give up. She sighed again and shook her wet fur to get some of the water off. "It's been two hours... Where could they be...?"

[Meanwhile... Under a bench under a tree and out of the rain]

"I can't believe mom an' dad would just ditch us like that!" A small, white pup of about four complained as he shivered like crazy. The black wolf next to him sighed and shook her head. "I dun think they meant too! Dad's almost always accidentally forgetting us!" She explained before sneezing loudly. "I'm starting to th-think dad doesn't like us..." Kiba growled as he inched closer to his sister so they could more easily share body heat. "I still think it was an accident..." Twi explained, pouting slightly. She then stopped and sighed. "Besides, I just hope mom-" "-Or a friend of her's" Kiba added. "Ri-right. I just hope someone finds us before we fre-fre-freeze to de-death..."

[Ru: 205--Level Up!][Twi: 1][Kiba: 1]

Last edited by Ru360 on 8/6/2009, 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Re: So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Semi-intro!) [Closed]

Post  Ace80 on 1/6/2009, 10:53 am

A pair of sapphire blue eyes peeked out of an alleyway and slowly inched out of it. The eyes belonged to now-teenaged Ozzy Frost, who was supposed to be out taking five-year-old Silver to a movie. Instead, they ditched the theater for the city streets, and paid for it. "O-Ozzy?" Silver tugged on the 15-year-old's trouser leg. "I know, it's freezin' out here. Man is dad gonna be steamed." "Are we lost?" Silver asked. "No, we ain't lost. Just so foggy out 'ere... " "I wanna go home!" Silver whined. "Hey little man, it'll be alright." Ozzy reassured him. "'Sides, there's plenty o' places to hide out 'til the rain stops. What about the park?" "But the park's open!" "There's still benches! And it beats getting soaked out 'ere. C'mon!" Ozzy put Silver on his shoulders and ran for the protective cover of the trees.

Arriving at the park, Ozzy noticed a couple of figures crowded underneath a bench near a big oak tree. "Hey!" He exclaimed, running over. "Oh, it's you guys! What are ya doin' out 'ere?" Ozzy asked, keeping a short distance just incase the pups had stranger-training.

((For those of you who had trouble figuring out why Ozzy stood back, by "Stranger-training" I meant to say that if Ru had taught her kids to stand up to strangers, and they've never seen Ozzy before, they're likely to attack him. Wow, that took waay too long. *Stabbed with forks*))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 1/6/2009, 11:08 am

((Don't worry. I think they're harmless. XD Mostly...))

The two pups looked up at the two hedgehogs with large, wide eyes. The black wolf whined slightly and scooted closer to her brother as the white wolf growled slightly and bared his teeth. "What's it to ya?!" He snapped in an attempt to sound tough. Twilight elbowed him. "What?!" Kiba snapped back at her. Twilight whined, stood up, and backed away before suddenly sneezing and launching herself a few inches into the air. Kiba raised the edge of his eye at her, then turned to the two hedgehogs. "You just stay on THAT side of the tree!" He snapped, pointing to a random spot below the tree before getting up and sitting next to Twi. "I jus' really hope mom finds us soon... I dun trust these two..." He growled. Twi nodded. "I hope the same..." She murmured before looking up at Ozzy and Silver with a slight smile on her face. "So what's your guys's names?" "Twi!" Kiba snapped, elbowing her slightly. Twilight whined and rubbed her arm. "What?! I'm jus' being friendly..." She explained. Kiba continued to glare at her. "Fine... I'll stop..."

[Twi and Kiba: 2]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 1/6/2009, 11:15 am

"Oh yeah! Right, I'm Ozzy. You guys haven't met me bafore but I' met you. Well, kinda. One of you spit up on me and then I left." Ozzy said, slightly grining. Silver snickered, but remained hiding behind Ozzy. "I'm a friend o' yer mom's. That's really all I can give you... Oh yeah, this little guy is Silver. He's my little bro."

Silver nodded quickly and ducked back into his hiding place, slightly peeking at Twilight, huddled next to her over-protective brother.

((Hehe. YOU'RE SCARING MY NOSE! My poor tortured nose named Steve: affraid ))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 1/6/2009, 11:29 am

((You love that icon waaaay to much...))

Kiba pondered for a while then shrugged. "Nope. Not a thing." Twilight snickered slightly. "I remember tha' 'ough. Kiba was so rude back then." "I was not!" Kiba snapped back. "I don't even remember spitting up on the guy!" ((This is a hilarious argument...)) "Suurrre." Twilight rolled her eyes and laughed. "Either way," Kiba started in a grow. He then turned to Ozzy and glared heavily. "Why should I trust you?! I don't even 'member you and I think you're lyin' 'bout knowing our mom!" "Speaking of which; have you seen her? Dad accidentally left us an' I'm cold an' scared!" The black wolf then whined slightly and snuggled up against her brother's fur. "It's surprising we don't have long fur like mom does..." Kiba mused. "It's so silky and warm..." The small wolf sighed sadly then sneezed. "Gargh! Now I can't even s'ell a t'ing!"

((Aw, I even torment my character's kids. Why am I so mean?))

[Kiba and Twi: 3]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 1/6/2009, 11:35 am

"No, I ain't seen 'er today." Ozzy answered, ignoring Kiba's comment. "But if ya know where ya live, maybe I can take ya home." He suggested. "No!" Silver exclaimed. Ozzy looked down in suprise. "I mean... " Silver whispered something into Ozzy's ear. "It's ok little bud, I promised dad I wouldn't let ya get hurt, and he'd bust me for sure if I let somethin' happen." Ozzy whispered back. "Now c'mon, let's get outta this rain!" Ozzy stood and offered his hand to them as Silver climbed up on his back.

"Hedgehog express, all aboard!"

((Yes... It's true. *Sniff* *Noses*))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 1/6/2009, 11:50 am

Kiba and Twilight looked to each other and shrugged. "'ight as 'ell. Meats 'aying in the main." Kiba said through a clogged nose before sneezing loudly. "Ow! I think I just sneezed out my brain!" "Is that even possible?" Twilight asked as she dug her claws into Ozzy's pants and climbed up to his shoulders. "I dunno! But it jus' happened!" Kiba yelled as he instead ran over and up the tree. He then turned around landed on Ozzy's head. "Aw. You're not as tall as mom is!" Kiba complained. "Are all hedgeho' this small? Mom also says they're usually jerks! But then dad also says she's had a bad experience with hedgeho's. Mom also says there's four hedgeho' she knows that aren't like the others she knows! A-rain, Shane or train or somethin', some brand of cereal that I can't even find on her compooper, an' some for' guy I can't remember... I think it might be you. But mom says he's a wizard. You aren't a wizard are you?" Kiba asked as he hung his head in front of Ozzy's face. Twilight sighed and sat on Ozzy's shoulder. "Kiba, if he starts running you're gonna make him crash like dad!"

((XD.))

[Twi and Kiba: 4]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 1/6/2009, 12:31 pm

"Really not sure who the heck yer talkin' 'bout, kid. But I ain't a wizard. I think you might be thinkin' about my ol' nickname. And what kind of cereal? I don't think Ru knows any cereal 'hogs." Ozzy put his finger to his chin.

"Ah neva'min'. Let's get goin'. Where do ya guys live?" Ozzy asked, raising his hand to push Kiba back up on his head.
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 1/6/2009, 12:45 pm

((The cereal hog is Jazz... >XD Yeah, Kiba thinks "Jazz" is a brand of cereal. Not music. XD))

"But we dun know where we live!" Kiba complained. "And if we did, we wouldn't recognize anything due to this rain!" Twilight added. Meanwhile Kiba let out a small growl and swatted at Ozzy's hair. "And dun push me out of your face, hedgeho'!" He snapped, standing up proudly. Twilight rolled her eyes. "Can't you just take us to your place until the rain goes away?" Twilight asked. "Besides, you said you knew mom!" Kiba snapped as he still continued to act proud. He then laid down on the hedgehog's head and looked him in the eyes. "Maybe you could call her when the ra-rain disappears?" He asked, still shivering slightly. Meanwhile Twilight sneezed and accidentally sprayed it all over Silver. The black wolf blushed and covered her nose. "I'M SORRY!!!"

((*Is laughing her guts out*))

[Kiba and Twi: 5--Level up!]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 1/6/2009, 3:35 pm

"Ahh! Yuck!" Silver fell off Ozzy but was caught before he collided with the ground. "Girls are so gross!" He whined. "Alright you." Ozzy fixed his hair and looked around. "I think I could find Eaglegate, but your mom won't be too happy about you being there... Aw, what the heck." Ozzy shrugged his shoulders slightly and headed off towards Eaglegate.

((Uh.. Permission to change zones?))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 1/6/2009, 4:34 pm

((Yep!))

"I said I was sorry..." Twilight whined flattening her ears against her head. Kiba laughed. "I think I see why mom wants us to stay away from hedgeho's now! Oh well, lead the way, Oz-man!"

[Kiba and Twilight: 6]

((This topic is now closed and has moved here.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20/10/2018, 4:42 pm