An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Eaglegate Parts) [Closed/For Now]

Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Eaglegate Parts) [Closed/For Now]

Post  Ru360 on 1/6/2009, 5:05 pm

((Read this if you can't understand anything. XD))

[Years later...]

"Do you really have to leave us here, mom?" Twilight asked as she walked alongside Ru. Meanwhile Kiba was in front, walking with his arms crossed and pouting. "I'm sorry, Twi. But it's just that a lot is going on at work and your dad is in the hospital. -Due to another one of his motorcycle crashes... So until I can pay that hospital bill; I have to leave you here." "But can't we stay with someone other then that car guy and the others?!" Kiba snapped. "Why can't we stay with Uncle Dea and Aunt Rowena?!"

"I'm sorry, Kiba. But your aunt got arrested and Dea's currently trying to prove she's innocent. Besides, no one else will take you for some reason..." The blue wolf explained. "But that weirdo Silver guy keeps acting weird everytime Twi's around!" Kiba complained. Ru rolled her eyes. "Mike was wondering if my hatred of hedgehog's might be genetic..." Kiba looked back and glared at her. "I told you, mom! Me and Talan just don't get along! And maybe I just don't like this guy either... I mean, he's named after a car! A CAR!"

"I must admit though, it is kinda strange that Shade would name his son that..." Ru murmured. "But then again, he did name Ozzy after a robot on a Tv show... What was it? Danceformers?" "I don't think that's it, mom..." Kiba murmured, as a large sweat drop ran down his head. "Eh. I'll get around to it later... Anywhos, this is where I drop you guys off. Later!" Ru yelled before waving and running away. Kiba and Twilight stared after her in question. "I don't see why she had to walk us all the way over here..." Kiba growled, lowering his eyelids as he did so. "Because we got lost in that rainstorm fourteen years ago." Twilight explained before she walked up to Eaglegate's door and knocked on it.

Kiba growled and walked after her. "The day when we met the car kid..." "Kiba, you really should be nicer to him..." Twilight snapped at him before knocking on the door again. "Why aren't they answering?" "Maybe they want us to kick the door down like mom?" Kiba questioned, before lightly hitting the tip of his shoe into the door. It made a faint thud. "I... don't think they want us to do that, Kiba... Maybe they'll come back..." "Maybe..."

[Twilight and Kiba: 7] [Ru: 206]

Last edited by Ru360 on 17/6/2009, 4:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Re: So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Eaglegate Parts) [Closed/For Now]

Post  Ace80 on 1/6/2009, 5:30 pm

The metal door slid open and a black hedgehog greeted the two. "Hey you two." Shade smiled and slid the door open more to let them in.

Meanwhile, upstairs.

Silver sighed as he watched the window, waiting for Kiba and Twilight's arrival. "When are they gonna get here?" "They're here, moron." CJ leaned against his doorway. The sudden response made Silver jump and fall out of his chair. "Ahh! Knock next time will you?" "You're lookin' at the backyard numbskull." CJ pointed out as he left. "Fine... Maybe I CAN'T tell the front from the back but-" "Silver! Come down from there!" Shade called.

"Carp.... "

((Wow I suck.))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 1/6/2009, 5:50 pm

"Thanks for letting us stay here for the week, Mr. Frost." Twilight said, with a slight bow towards the hedgehog. Kiba nodded in agreement and glared at Twilight out of the corner of his eye. "Why did you just bow?" "Cause it's polite and mom does it." Twilight explained as she stood up. Kiba rolled his eyes. "That's just something mom does. It doesn't mean you have to do it too." He growled before turning to Shade. "I'm just gonna help myself to something in the fridge and hang out under a tree in the backyard. So don't freak out if you can't find me." The white wolf said before walking past Shade and towards the kitchen. Meanwhile, Twilight briefly looked up the stairs then after Kiba. "I'll be out back too." The black wolf then walked past Shade and down a separate hallway leading towards the outdoors.

[Twi and Kiba: 8]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 1/6/2009, 6:20 pm

"Sure. Just be back in for dinner you two. Leo promised pizza and I want everyone to be together if we need to evacuate." Shade nodded towards them and turned towards the stairs, which Silver had now fallen down. "What's the matter with you, boy? How can you possibly miss that third step every single time?!" Shade exclaimed humorusly, slapping Silver on the back. "Hehe... Yeah... I dunno... " The 17-year-old rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"I'm goin' skateboardin' out front, you wanna come, Silv's?" (27-year-old) Ozzy (Now Orion) offered, holding his old-flaming board behind his head and a black ball-cap on it. "Uh... No thanks... " Silver murmered, looking out towards the backyard. "Suit yerself." Orion took off out the door, Ruka following.

"Dad, what would you say... if say a friend of mine kinda had a crush on this girl... But the girl is the daughter of a la- guy who is the enemy of my friend?" Silver turned to his father, but kept his eyes on the backyard window. "Well, I guess I'd say "Go for it". Y'know. They say that love exeeds all boundries... " Shade trailed off. "Tell me if you need anything... I'm gonna go board with Oz- Er... Orion. I'm never gonna get used to that... " Shade muttered as he walked out the door.

Silver sighed. "Great. I'm in love with my dad's worst enemy's daughter who's supposed to be MY worst enemy and my 42-year-old father is off skateboarding like he doesn't care.... UGH!!"
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 1/6/2009, 7:10 pm

((*Is now laughing her guts out again* Poor Silver))

[Outside...]

"Hey, Kiba." Twilight greeted as her brother walked out of the kitchen with a bowl full of stir-fry in his arms. "You do realize that we might have dinner soon, right? And that we're having pizza?" "We're having pizza?!" Kiba yelled, almost dropping the stir-fry out of his arms. Usually Shade made just plain DISGUSTING foods. So normally he would stuff himself with whatever was edible and force feed what was supposed to be dinner to the dog. The wolf raised the edge of his eye at his sister. "Is it made by Mr. Frost?" "Nope." "Aw.. Wish I didn't stuff myself full already..." Kiba's ears flattened against his head as Twilight started to laugh. "That's always been you, act now and think later!" "And you've always been think first and act when it seems reasonable." Kiba commented back. Twilight smiled and jumped down from her tree. "It's a wonder why nobody thinks of us as fraternal twins. We're different in a few different ways yet we share the same parents and the same birthday." Kiba murmured. "It's probably because dogs are normally born in litters. And mom and dad are both canines." Twilight added. "Speaking of which, something in that stir-fry makes me wanna run around in circles so.... TAG!" The white wolf then quickly slammed his hand onto his sisters shoulder then ran off. Twilight smiled and ran after him at an equally blinding speed. Hopefully when Silver came out they wouldn't run over him...

((You know what I just realized? Twilight accidentally sneezed on Silver which caused him to dislike her. Why the heck does he still have a crush on her?! Still?!?!))
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 2/6/2009, 12:04 pm

((Because he only said "Girls are so gross!" because Ozzy was with them. Not saying he ENJOYED being sneezed on, but he wouldn't have normally minded.))

Silver let out a heaving sigh and walked back up to his room. He opened his window and propped his face up on his hands. He watched Twilight and her brother running around, laughing, having so much fun. Silver wished he and his brother could have a relationship like that... "Stupid CJ... " He mumbled. An idea then suddenly popped into his mind. He'd be able to say Hi without getting threatened for the first time! He popped out his screen and waved. "Hi Twi- Ahhh!" Suddenly learning he had leaned too far forward, Silver tumbled out the window and landed face-first on the concrete deck. "Carpppp... " He muttered under his breath.

((I enjoy making Silver fall off, down, and up things))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 2/6/2009, 1:26 pm

Also unfortunately, he fell on Twilight who happened to be running right underneath Silver when he fell. Oh noez...

"HEY!" Kiba snapped, obviously now full of rage ((I thought he was nice and heroic. What happened to that?)). The white wolf then stormed over, kicked the silver hedgehog away, and helped his sister up. "Are you okay, Twi?" The black wolf gave a brief nod. "I'm fine." She said before turning and walking over to Silver. "Hey, are you okay, Silver?" She asked, her vivid violet eyes staring right into his own. From behind the two Kiba scoffed. "Of course he's fine, Twi. Both of our parents are of equal strength; so I guess, despite being part human, some invincibility got into him. Now c'mon, I just found a soccer ball and I'm itching to kick it." The white wolf then held up a white and black spotted ball and threw it between his two hands. "You go ahead, Kiba. I'm gonna stay here in case Silver needs some help walking inside." The black wolf then briefly smiled at her brother and stood up. Kiba scoffed again. "Oh well..." He murmured before kicking the white and black ball over the trees and running after it. Twilight rolled her eyes then turned to Silver. "So what were you saying earlier? 'Hi'? Falling out of a window is certainly an interesting way to say 'Hi'." The black wolf then let out a small amused chuckled and held out her hand to help Silver up.

[I forgot to count their posts last post! Kiba and Twi: 10--Level up!]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 2/6/2009, 2:16 pm

"Well... Buh.. I.. Um... I was just.. Uh.. Well- I, uh.. Just thought i'd.. Um... Drop.. in? Hehe.. " Silver stammered, taking Twilight's hand. At this point he didn't seem to notice the throbbing pain in his head as he smiled nervously and tried not to make eye-contact. Noticing now that his hands were sweaty, he quickly pulled his right away from Twilight's grasp. "I'm.. Gonna go.. Place... Now... Right now." Silver graduated from inching away to running into the door, then laughing nervously, opening it, and then rushing inside. "Phew. Maybe I should learn to just keep my big trap shut. Stupid... Clumsiness... " Silver muttered, rubbing his head and knee as he trudged to the med-bay.

As the young hedgehog walked in, an old brown cat met him. "Really, Silver? This is the third time this week you clumsy goose." joked Jean, helping Silver limp over to a chair and sitting him down.

"What happened this time?"

"I fell out my window... "

"Again? Stop popping the screen out and maybe this won't happen anymore."

"Really?"

"I said maybe, kid."

As Jean began to put a tight bandage and icepack around Silver's head and knee, he asked, "Jean, Can I ask you about girls?" "Girls? That's an odd question to ask the doctor... Ok, shoot." "Well... There's this girl that I kinda like but I really don't have the guts to say anything about it or even talk straight when I talk to her and I end up embarassing myself and I know her brother wants to beat me up. Help?" "Hehe. I thought fathers were the ones who answered their son's girl questions... " "Well... He's kinda off doing his own thing... I need a woman's perspective." "Well, y'know it might be a good idea to see if you can create a moment to talk with this certain girl alone, and start off by telling her you just want to be friends." "Well, we are friends.. Sort of... But... I really don't see her that much and... " "It sounds to me like you need to think this over a little more." "Okay... Thanks Jean." "Yer welcome, bud. Watch your step." Jean advised. Silver nodded and walked back to his room.

((Correction, I like making Silver fall off, down, and into things))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 2/6/2009, 2:40 pm

((No. I think you mean Silver fell up the stairs. XD Well, let's see how this goes from Twi's PoV...))

As the hedgehog ran inside Twilight sighed slightly. Silver was indeed cute. -As well as his clumsiness. But the poor hedgehog was so terribly shy around girls... Or maybe it was just her. Oh well. The black wolf looked back just in time to see her brother come back. "That was rather interesting, I disappear for a while and he ran away. Do you think he could smell me hiding in the trees?" "KIBA!!!" "What? I just wanted to make sure he wouldn't crush you like his dad did to our mom." Kiba explained. Twilight only continued to glare at him. "Oh well, do you want to kick this ball back and forth now? Or do you wanna go see if your little 'crush' wants to play?" The white wolf then continued to throw the ball back and forth between his hands. Twilight sighed and muttered "He's not my crush..." under her breath as she looked back towards the house. The black wolf then turned to face her brother and smiled. "I'll leave him alone in case he's hurt." "In that case, CATCH!"

[Twi and Kiba: 11]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 2/6/2009, 3:09 pm

((Aw. Cute. SAYS MY NEIGHBOR! I'm beginning to get annoyed at she-who-will-not-be-named-on-the-internet now too... ))

Silver continued to look out his window and sigh. "Oz- Orion wouldn't have any trouble talking to girls... Mr. Skye wouldn't either... Maybe I should.. Ooh! I know!" With the exileration of another "bright" idea, Silver leaped (Fell) down the stairs and ran into the door before opening it, and then running out.

Silver ran down the sidewalk to the operations base of Eaglegate, and into the portal connecting it to New Skylab. As he was going up in th elevator, he smiled confidently, very pleased with himself for thinking of this. What was he planning?....

((Note: This is not a zone change, though it may look it. Skylab, while out in space, is still a part of Eaglegate. Therefore, they are the same zones.))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 2/6/2009, 3:43 pm

Meanwhile, even though outside Twilight and Kiba could still hear the sound of Silver falling down the stairs. "Jeez. He must have sight or memory problems... This is the 100,000,000th time he's fallen down the stairs while we've been here..." Kiba mused as he kicked the soccer ball away with his foot. "I don't think he's been falling down the stairs THAT much. But it is a little bizarre, I must admit that..." Twilight agreed, nodding her head slightly as she smacked the ball away with her paw.

However Kiba was still distracted by the noise so much that the ball ended up hitting him in the face. "Argh!" Kiba yelled. The noise made Twilight turned around. "Aah! Kiba, are you okay?!" The black wolf asked, running over to her brother and stopping a few feet in front of him. Kiba nodded then spat out a few fangs. "Huh, some arm..." "I'm sorry, Kiba! Are you sure you're okay?" The white wolf looked up and smiled. "Don't worry about it, Twi. It's just a couple of teeth. They'll grow back..." Kiba then threw the teeth behind his head and stood up. "Hey, why don't we go see if that pizza's ready yet? I'm starved!"

"You're always starving, Kiba..." Twilight added, lowering her eyebrows in annoyance. "Hey, it's not my fault I need to eat almost every half hour! Now come on.." The white wolf then pushed past his sister and ran into the house. Twilight smiled after him and looked up towards the window Silver fell out of. You know... I wonder if Kiba might be onto something... Oh well... The black wolf then shrugged slightly and ran after her brother and into the kitchen.

[Twi and Ki: 12]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 2/6/2009, 4:01 pm

"Hey'a guys! You'sa just in time!" Leo greeted as he flipped the last pizza out of the oven. "Cap'a told me'a about you'sa two comin', so's I'a made an extra!" He pushed a pizza littered with toppings of all different sorts into Kiba's arms. "Enjoy, eh? Heheheh." Leo then continued to check the done pizzas.

Meanwhile, up on Skylab...

"Guys?" Silver asked as he exited the elvator. "Hey!" The 'tech guys' greeted him as he entered the room. "Look who's here, eh?" Geddy said, rubbing Silver's head. "I need to see Neil, where is he?" Silver asked without hesitation. "He's... In his room." Jules answered, looking at the others as if he was confused that Silver didn't come to just visit them.

"Thanks!" Silver yelled as he tore off down the hallway, into a few walls, and finally ramming into Neil's door. "Come in Silver!" Neil granted. "How'd you know it was me?" Silver asked as the door slid open and he walked in. "Lucky guess." Neil said sarcastically. "Pull up a seat, I'm almost done here... " "What ARE you doing?" "I rotated a titanium-pull bar, it needs to be reset." "Why? Dare I ask." "'Cause if I don't reset it, I'm gonna start leaking oil where oil should not leak." "Oooooookaay then... I need to ask you a question." "Sure." "It's about girls." "Go ask Lucy." "No, seriously. I need your help." Neil sighed and put his foot down. "Alright, what kind of info on fem- uh, girls could you possibly need to obtain that you were willing to come all the way up here for?" "You were shy and clumsy when you were a kid, right?" "Yeah... " Neil mused, not sure where Silver was quite going with this. "Well, there's this girl I really like, and I kept falling into and out of things and I'm so shy I can barely get through a sentence without taking half an hour to say it!" "I got a little advice for you in that case, " Neil said. "But you gotta promise me you'll keep it a secret." "Why?" "I don't need to tell you why, you'll know." "Ok... Tell me!" Silver said, rare impatience growing in his voice. Neil leaned down to Silver's ear and as he whispered, Silver's eyes grew large. "Woaaahhh... Really?" Neil nodded confidently. "Alright! Thanks Neil!" "Good luck!" Neil yelled as Silver ran out his door and fell into the elevator portal.

Suddenly...

"AW AND I JUST CLEANED MY ROOM!" Neil shouted as his leg fell apart and black, sticky liquid spread all over the floor.

((Hehe.. The suspence must be killing you... GOOD.))

((Definition of elevator: Darth Vader bouncing up randomly. *Bad pun*))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 2/6/2009, 4:22 pm

((Nope. Not really. Also, *Glares*. THAT BAD PUN ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE THE SECOND TIME YOU READ IT!!! -I'm scared now... *Hides under bed with a killer bear* *Mauled*))

"Alright!" Kiba yelled, sounding awfully proud of his pizzas. He then turned to his sister and smiled as he said "Later!" and left. "Hey! Kiba!" Twilight snapped, running after him. "Some of those pizzas are for me, too! Gah! You're acting just like Ricky*!" Kiba scoffed as he stuffed a large piece of pizza. "So?" He asked before suddenly spitting it out. "Ugh! Anchovies*! Who does that guy think he is?!" "You're the one who shoved it into your mouth without looking first..." Twilight commented, lowering her eyebrows once again. The white wolf snorted and set the pizza down on a table. "Well, since you're the one who likes anchovies, you can have it." "Ew! Gross! Not after you put like, the whole pizza in your mouth!" "Suit yourself; I'll just leave it out for the dog..." The white wolf then walked out of the room with all the rest of the pizzas in his arms. Meanwhile, Twilight looked down at the pizza. Well, I can't just let a perfectly good pizza- despite my brother eating it then spitting it out- go to waste. The black wolf then sat down at the table, took a piece, and began to eat it. Hopefully Silver wouldn't gross out when he saw her eating anchovy pizza...

[Ki and Twi: 13]

((*Ricky is one of Shadowtail's two sons. -The other one is Scorch. Who strangely has a pattern different from both of his parents. On a side note: I have no idea who the mom is...))
    ((*Also, Kiba hates anchovies. He won't even touch or look at anything that has anchovies on it! -Except pizza... But he still won't eat it. *Meanwhile, Twilight actually likes them! Weird family huh...?))
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 2/6/2009, 6:24 pm

Silver tripped on the edge of the portal, as always, and fell onto his face as he arrived back in Eaglegate Base. "Wahoo!" Just then, Blur walked by and noticed Silver's strange additude. "What's up with you?" "I have the greatest advice in the world on my side and everything's going right today!" Silver exclaimed, picking Blur up and squeezing him like a bear. "Put me down." "Ok!" Silver set Blur down, but continued to bounce excitedly. Blur tried to believe what he was seeing, but was having a considerable amount of trouble and just decided to bail. He walked away with a creeped-out expression on his face.

((Blur: scratch ))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 2/6/2009, 7:49 pm

((Ya know, the smileys are hideous. I think I might change them... Also, for those who don't know this, Blur- strangely- speaks normally as an adult... *Shot*))

Just as Twilight was finishing her pizza, Kiba came into the room laughing. "Hey Twi, you'll never guess what I just saw!" "What?" "Your little friend, Silver, he's- *Snorts*- acting like a cheerleader and he freaked Blur out so much it looks not-so-poor Blur's gonna throw up!" The white wolf then continued to laugh uproariously before suddenly asking, "So, how was the fishy pizza?" "After you attempted to eat it; strangely good. I also managed to find some mouthwash so my breath wouldn't gross anyone out." "Namely your little boyfriend." Kiba added. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!" The black wolf snapped back. Kiba snickered for a bit... "You just keep telling yourself that..."

...Before suddenly putting a serious expression on his face. "But remember to keep a distance from him. I'm pretty sure mom would be p- horribly outraged if you also fell for him." "I won't, Kiba. We just... Kinda friends?" The black wolf then gave her brother an unsure shrug. "Suuuurrree..." As Silver entered the room, Kiba made sure to get a glare in before leaving. Twilight stuck her tongue out after Kiba then looked up at Silver. "Hi Silver, you missed dinner." The black wolf said happily before suddenly making a sick face. Hi Silver you missed dinner? Nice. I couldn't think of anything else to say to him? Well, it's better then saying my nose is pregnant... That's for sure... The black wolf sighed slightly and turned her head up so she could look at his face. "So... Where'd you go? Other then probably having dinner with your dad...?" Again, smooooooth, Twi...

[Ki and Twi: 14]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 2/6/2009, 8:21 pm

"It's alright, I'm not really hungry." Silver said casually, sticking his hand in his pocket. "Her nose is pregnant? Who knew?" Silver thought to himself. "I guess I have time to wonder if that's medically possible later."

Out loud, Silver answered, "Oh yeah, and I just went to go visit a friend." He was smooth and calm on the outside, but on the inside, he was bursting with excitement of how well Neil's advice was working. "Do you want to do something?" He hinted. "Y'know, I mean you've got all week... If you want to, we could see a movie... Or maybe go skateboard with my da- older brother. Or... You could go back to playing soccer with Kiba."

((I'll reveal what Neil's advice was at the end of the RP.))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 2/6/2009, 8:39 pm

"Sure I'd-" "YAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Kiba roared, breaking from the ceiling and landing between Silver and Twi. "Don't think I don't know what you're planning lover boy! I know all to well about your crush on Twi! But don't think I'm gonna stand aside and let you crush her like Mr. Frost did to our mom!" The white wolf then let out a loud growl and unsheathed his claws. "If you want her, you gotta go through me! So let's hope you've got some fighter in you, kid!" The white wolf then swung out his arm at the hedgehog but before he could make contact with his face, Twilight stopped him. The black wolf growled heavily as her eyes suddenly flashed to being violet all over. "Get away from him, Kiba..." The black wolf growled as she twisted his arm around. The white wolf let out a loud, pained groan before he was suddenly thrown into the wall by his sister.

By this time Twilight's eyes had flashed back to normal but her face still had a serious expression on it as she watched Kiba growl and pull himself out of the wall. "Oh-ho-ho-ho... You are soooo dead, Twi..." The white wolf then turned around as his eyes flashed to a bright blue and he once again unsheathed his claws. Twilight took a step back but still kept a serious expression on her face. "Go ahead, Kiba. But mom isn't gonna be very happy when she sees that you've badly hurt me..." The black wolf said as she lowered her eyes.

Kiba's eyes then flashed back to normal as he made a puzzled face. "Wait, so you actually like him too? Man, mom's gonna be-" "Ticked off. I know." The black wolf then lifted up her foot and pushed Silver out of the room. She then added in a quiet murmur, "But I'm just accepting his offer to a movie. It's nothing serious, I'm just being polite... I'm sure both you and mom understand that..." The black wolf then briefly smiled at her brother and walked out of the room after Silver. "Sorry about Kiba's behavior... So, what do you want to see? Mom game Kiba and I enough money for a movie. I'm sure I can pay for my own popcorn and stuff... But I wouldn't mind letting you buy if you really insist..."

((Oh great, this means another zone change... I DUN LIKE THESE!!! >D< Also, sorry for controlling Silver. You think I would've learned...))

[Twi and Ki: 15--Level up!]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 2/6/2009, 8:45 pm

((Nah, I don't mind. He probably would've stepped out anyway. XP.))

"You sure your brother wouldn't... Well, sure he'd mind, but he's not going to swear revenge against me, is he? There is no way I'm starting a rival with my dad's worst enemy's son." Silver said half-nervously. "So uh... What movie do YOU want to see? Ladies choice." He said, regretting his question and trying to change the subject.

Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 2/6/2009, 9:04 pm

"I just asked you that!" Twilight said, playfully elbowing Silver in the arm. "Besides, I'm sure he's just being overprotective of me... That and he promised mom he'd keep his word about something... I forgot what is was though." The black wolf then nervously rubbed the back of her head. So he's also concerned about our parents relationship... The black wolf sighed briefly and looked away from the silver hedgehog. I hope this doesn't mean he hates me too... Nah. But Kiba and I have always been so close. So even if he likes me and hates Kiba, then I'm just gonna suppose he hates me too... The black wolf then turned her attention back to the hedgehog with a fake smile. "Either way, I'm sure he won't suddenly start trying to kill you..." The black wolf said after a while of thinking...

"Anyways, I heard Up was out or something... Or in case Kiba suddenly decides to attack us in the movie theater we could just hang out at the park and eat some ice cream.." The black wolf exhaled sharply. Gah, I'm probably making him scared... But I know all too well that Kiba wouldn't even hesitate to attack his best friend... *Sigh* Why is this so hard? Twi shook her head side to side briefly before suddenly scratching her ear. Might as well act innocent and say I'm itchy. "Gah, stupid itch.. Either way, I'm pretty neutral about what we do..."

[Twi: 16]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 3/6/2009, 10:58 am

"Alright then... We could just hang out in the park then." Silver said casually. "Whatever we do is cool with me, as long as we get out of this stuffy base, huh?" Ok... Nothing too instrusive Silver... Just hanging out in the park, that's what Jean said... Just casual, friend things. "So... Let's go to the park then, I know a great place to get ice cream."
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 3/6/2009, 11:15 am

"Okay then, let's go!" The black wolf then quickly grabbed Silver by the wrist and pulled him out of the building after her.

[Meanwhile...]

Kiba growled heavily as he walked out of the building with a rather large rip bone in his mouth. "Stupid rat must've learned brainwashing or something..." The white wolf grumbled before breaking the bone in his mouth in two. "Well fine then, I was willing to prevent my mom's and his dad's rivalry from passing down to us and later generations. But he's forced my will. I'm sorry Twi... But your little boyfriend is going DOWN!"

[Twi: 17] [Kiba: 16]

((Ooohhh... This doesn't look good. Also, what happened to the nice and heroic Kiba I once knew? Oh well... Time for another zone change...))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Part 3) [Private.]

Post  Ru360 on 8/6/2009, 2:46 pm

((Continuing from This))

In a flash of blue light, Kiba and Silver appeared back at Eaglegate. The white wolf spat Silver out of his jaws and grabbed the hedgehog by his wrist instead. "You're in a lot of trouble, kiddo." He growled as he dragged the hedgehog inside. He then dropped Silver and put his foot on the hedgehog. Now where is Mr. Frost?... The wolf questioned as he searched the front hall. Hm... I don't want to drag Silver around the whole time... I also have yet to use my Shadow Divide outside of training... Eh, I guess I'll use that... The white wolf picked Silver up by the wrist again and dragged him up the stairs. He then turned down the hallway and walked into Silver's room.

Kiba then roughly threw Silver onto his bed. The white wolf then began to glow slightly when suddenly a white pile of goo appeared next to him. The white goo then formed into an almost perfect copy (Except for a few black patches that are mentioned below) of himself right next to the original Kiba. The two Kibas then looked at each other and smirked. "Man, do I look good." They said simultaneously before the second Kiba walked out of the room. The original Kiba then shut and locked the door after his clone and looked at Silver with a smirk. "Pretty cool, huh? It's called Shadow Divide... Mom doesn't have it but both Twi and I do. The only flaw about it is that our copies usually have something different about them. As you can tell, that copy's got black hair, the tip of his tail is black, his hands and claws are black, and the tips of his ears are black. We can't seem to completely fix that though. 'Cause sometimes I catch one that looks almost like me except he's got this small patch of black on his tail. Oh well, as long as it can fool people occasionally I'm fine with it."

[Kiba: 21]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 8/6/2009, 3:32 pm

Silver bared his fangs and clenched his fists as tightly as they would go. His arms, back and stomach were streaked with blood. "What's the matter with you? Why can't you just accept that you can't ruin the friendship between Twilight and I? And what's this you keep saying about me "crushing" her?"

((I think this RP just turned PG... By the way, yes hedgehogs do have fangs, but Silver has fangs because he's mostly Shade's darkside, which resembles a were-hog but isn't really one. *sleep*))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 8/6/2009, 3:52 pm

((Shall we raise the bar? *Shot*))

Kiba growled and bared his own, but much larger, fangs back. "I mean as in you've got a thing for my sister! Some girls also call it, 'puppy love'. But that's besides the point! I'm just trying to prevent our mom's and your dad's feud from sparking again! Even if it means you and Twi can't even see each other again! Heck, I don't really care if she has a thing for you too. In fact, I don't even see what she sees in such a worthless rat like you. Either way, I'm stopping this from turning into a relationship at the core!" As soon as the white wolf stopped his rant the Kiba-copy came in carrying Mr. Frost in his arms. "Got 'im!" Kiba-copy yelled happily before setting down the black adult hedgehog. "Now are we gonna bust Twi and Silver's love for each other?" The white (and partially black) wolf asked as he jumped up and down enthusiastically. Kiba growled and slammed his hand onto his copy. "Shut.. Up..." Unfortunately, due to the amount of pain inflicted upon Kiba-copy's head, he disappeared and the original Kiba fell over. "Gah! ****!"

((I love copy-Kiba! *Huggles* And regular Kiba... *Kicks* I think this might be the first time you've sweared in front of Mr. Shade!))

[Kiba: 22]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 8/6/2009, 4:03 pm

((AAAHHHH!! CREAM!! *Throws a flaming axe at 360*))

"Oof!" Shade huffed as he was dropped. "What's going-" He turned around and felt his heart skip a beat. "What have you done to my son!?" He exclaimed, turning to face Kiba and holding him up by the collar. "You'll answer me unless you want your pretty face dismantled!"

((Hehe. Fun.... Hey, does Shade holding Kiba by the collar count as controlling?))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20/10/2018, 4:43 pm