An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Eaglegate Parts) [Closed/For Now]

Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Re: So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Eaglegate Parts) [Closed/For Now]

Post  Ace80 on 9/6/2009, 4:06 pm

((Oops, I just accidentally poured out AAAAAALLLLLL of your dish deturgent! That's what that reminded me of... ))

Silver groaned and slammed his hand into his forehead. "Stupid stupid stupid!" He had made the wrong move... Said something wrong... Doh!!! "WHY IS IT ALWAYS MY FAULT?!?!?!?" He shouted at the sky, falling on his knees and pounding his fist into the ground. "This! Happens! To! Every! Girl! I! Meet!!!"

Mary heard Silver's yelling and ran outside. She found him deep in the forest... Apparently angry at the ground. "Silver! Silver stop!" She raced to him and held his fist back. Silver sighed Mary took both his arms and leaned him against her chest, massaging his wrists with her thumbs. "I did it again." Silver murmered. "Now my best friend hates me and my other friend is weirded out and it's all my fault! I made the wrong moves... Said the wrong things... Now I'm alone again!" He hung his head, but Mary pulled it back. "My son, you played no role. This was not your fault." "Yes it was." Silver aruged, on the verge of tears. "Shh... Don't talk that way."

The next few moments were spent in silence as Mary stroked Silver's head and he gradually relaxed, lapsing into his mother's comforting arms.

((Note: Everything out of Mary's mouth is fail. Also, this is the first time she's really ever been featured in a fic/RP. Shade must really be embarassed.))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Post  Ru360 on 9/6/2009, 4:30 pm

((YES! *Shot*))

Twilight heard Silver's shouts and stopped. Oh great, now she was becoming like Kiba herself... The wolf turned around and lept back over to Silver. She stopped when she saw Mary holding him and sighed. I'll talk to him later... I just feel like being alone for the rest of the day. The black wolf thought before sliding down the tree and walking back into the base.

[Inside/later(ish)...]

As the black wolf turned down the hall and into the room she and Kiba were staying in she sighed and shut the door. Kiba stopped playing with the soccer ball and glanced at her before snorting and going back to playing with it. "Kiba, I'm-" "Sorry? I'm sorry too. I shouldn't be so over protective... I mean, come on, we're eighteen! But we..." The white wolf paused and chuckled a bit. "We still stay at mom and dad's house, don't we?" The white wolf chuckled again and rolled onto his stomach. "I mean, I just don't see why she won't let us stay at the house alone! Let alone, I don't see why we still haven't moved out yet!" As Kiba finished his sentence he was suddenly hit in the back by the soccer ball. "Oof! That's... gonna hurt later..." "It's because we just aged really quickly. I mean, we're still about sixteen in terms of the year we where born..." Twilight commented. "That's true." Kiba added as he sat up. "I always keep forgetting what age I really am..."

"Anyways, you want me to leave? I'd understand if you just wanna sleep in here alone tonight." Kiba then curiously turned his head to the side in question. Twilight smiled and nodded in thanks to the white wolf. "Thanks Kiba." She said as she watched Kiba get up and move towards the door. "No prob. If you need me I'll be on the couch upstairs." Kiba said before closing the door. However, a few seconds later he popped back in. "Also, I'm sorry 'bout scaring your boyfriend. From now on I promise not to attack him! -Unless he offends you of course. Then I get to punch him in the face!" Twilight glared at her brother. "Good night, Kiba.." "Eh, good night." Kiba commented with a shrug before shutting the door and walking away.

Twilight smiled and walked over to the bed to lay down on it. However, a few seconds later after she laid down Kiba's comment finally reached her mind. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!" "YOU JUST KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT!!!"

[Twi: 37] [Kiba: 33]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 9/6/2009, 4:59 pm

"It's getting late. We should go in." Mary whispered. "Mmm... Ok." Silver muttered in response. Mary helped her son to his feet and they walked inside where Shade was waiting "Hey bud, you been gone a while." "Yeah... I was just talkin... " "With who, if I can ask?" "Mom." "Hehe. No really, who?" "Mom." Silver insisted. Shade smiled and patted Silver on the back. "Alright you, get upstairs. Time for bed." As soon as Silver was gone, Shade walked up to the window with a small tear in his eye and a soft smile on his face. He looked up and for a moment, it seemed Mary's face was smiling back at him from the starry night sky.

"Goodnight Mary.... And thanks."

((Note: This is not an end. It's just a dramatic ending to the first day. By the way, for those who are scratching their heads and butts in confusion, Mary was run over by a train when Silver was 14. Hehe... I enjoy making stuff run over people.... Some lady: Hey Optimus! Ozzy: Aw, no! *semi-trucked!*. Hehehe... ))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 9/6/2009, 5:32 pm

((I was wondering why she and Silver were talking. Also, how did Twilight manage to see her?! Oh wells... Also, I hate it when I'm killed by stuff... Very Happy *Run over by millions of suns*))

[NEXT MORNING!!!]

Twilight yawned sleepily as she stumbled up the stairs and walked into the kitchen. It was nice of Kiba to let her have the room to herself for last night. As the she-wolf began to enter the kitchen she smelt something was burning. When she forced open her eye she couldn't help but laugh as she watched her brother- who was covered in burnt fur- try to eat overly burnt eggs. "Somehow I thought it was you who was trying to cook... Also, I thought you said our fur was fireproof..." "I thought it was... I guess I inherited dad's fur genetics..." Kiba explained before laughing nervously. "The uh... others were supposed to be yours but I uh... burnt them too..." "You want some real breakfast?" Twilight asked, raising the edge of her eye. "Heck, yeah!" Kiba yelled, throwing his plate and burnt eggs into the air. However, due to the laws of gravity, the plate came back down and hit him in the head*. "Grah! ****!" The white wolf angrily yelled. Twilight smirked and went over to the fridge. "So how do you feel about pancakes?" She asked as she pulled out pancake mix*. "I'm down with that. You want me to wake up your boyfriend?" "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!!"

[Twi: 38] [Kiba: 34]

((Note: You've probably noticed that I'm punishing Kiba- indirectly- by making hilarious stuff happen to him. Hence, burning him, hitting him with a plate, the toilet paper, and others after that huge battle o' doom. Also, *why is pancake mix in the fridge?))
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 9/6/2009, 5:53 pm

"Hey'a you'a two'a!" Leo* greeted, walking in the mess-hall in his "Kiss the cook" apron with a big red "DON'T" stenciled infront of "Kiss". "A'sorry I'm'a late. I'a... Ran into traffic, eh? Hehehe! We got us a special guest'a comin'a down from'a Skylab, eh? He'll'a be here'a soon." Leo heartily patted Kiba on the back and headed into the kitchen. "You'a want'a pancakes? I'a can do pan'acakes!"

Silver yawned and went down the stairs, falling as usual. It didn't seem to bother him anymore. Still in his sheep pajama's, he lazily droned into the mess-hall, eyes still not open. "Mornin' everybody." He muttered, sitting down at a table two across from Kiba's. "Morning Silverado!" Blur said in his usual, I-don't-care-what-you-feel-like-because-I'm-full-of-energy voice, patting Silver on the back a little harder and faster than Leo usually would.

((*Leo is fat.))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 9/6/2009, 6:31 pm

"Um... Would you mind if I made them instead?" Twilight asked. "I mean, mom's usually cooking for us so I've never really tried it by myself before and you're always cooking for Kiba and I so I thought I'd try it and give you a break today. -That is unless I burn the food like Kiba did..." "I'm a horrible cook!" Kiba commented, breaking from his glare at Silver. The wolf then turned around and attempted to hold back a growl. "Kiba, you promised not to attack him!" Twilight snapped. "Yeah, well, I didn't say anything against growling!" Kiba commented back before lifting his hand up and hitting Silver on the head lightly- in his (Kiba's) terms of lightness anyways. "Yo, lover boy! Wake up!" Kiba barked roughly at the hedgehog as he continued to hit him on the head.

After a while he gave up. "Oh well. I just wanted to tell you that you wouldn't have to worry 'bout me. I promised Twi I wouldn't attack or harm you- except for what I just did.... -But that's besides the point! Just treat her nicely and I won't have to rip your guts out..." Kiba growled before he was suddenly hit in the head by a hot pan. "****!" Kiba yelled as he fell to the floor. Twilight snorted and turned to Silver and flattened her ears. Again, Silver was most likely gonna run away from her today... The she-wolf sighed and walked away sadly. Aw, ****. I made my sister sad again.... Why is nothing going right for me lately...? Unless... The white wolf then looked over towards the sleepy Silver and glared. HE'S THE ONE CAUSING ALL OF THIS!!! IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!! He's always falling down the stairs so he probably curses himself AND OTHERS with bad luck! Oooohhhh.... That ******* is going DOWN!

[Twi: 39] [Kiba: 35--Level up!]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 9/6/2009, 9:44 pm

"Hey, Cap told me about you,you stay away from Silverado!" Blur snapped at Kiba. "Easy Mr. Marine." Silver yawned and pulled Blur back into his seat. "He's a badboy!" Blur whispered. "Just go easy... He's a good kid inside." Silver whispered back. "Really, really deep down... " He muttered to himself, surrupticiously rubbing his head.

"Oh'a of'a course! I'a thank'a you'a so deep'aly, I'a need a break'a once in a while, eh? Hehehe!" Leo slammed Twilight's back and waddled off* to his own room.

((*Leo is not a duck.))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 9/6/2009, 10:21 pm

((I'm starting to think Leo's Italian...))

Unfortunately, due to Leo's hard slap Twilight fell face first into the pancakes. "THAT OLD MAN DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!!" Kiba roared, standing up. Twilight pulled herself out of the hot pan and shook the ashes off. "Kiba, it's fine. Calm down..." Twilight coaxed as she worriedly looked over to Kiba. The white wolf growled, then sat down with some hesitation. Having nothing better to do, he decided to try to have a conversation with Blur. "So uh... Blur or Mach or Sonic... Whatever your name is! Mom told us back then you talked so fast, you slurred all of the words in your sentences into one giant word. Heck, just thinking of it is giving me a headache. Despite how surprising it was that anybody could understand you; how come you talk like a normal person nowadays?" The white wolf then raised the edge of his eye a bit before realizing that he just answered his own question. "...Never mind... I think I just answered it..." Kiba then turned away and groaned. Well, like most punks he was missing a few IQ points... The wolf sighed and stood up. "Hey Twi, when you're done serving everybody; I'll be outside... I just need to get some fresh air..." The white wolf then turned away from her and walked out of the room. Twilight looked after him in question and, without thinking, accidentally threw pancakes onto Silver's and Blur's heads. When she looked back at the empty pan, she said this, "Hey! The pancakes disappeared!" The black she-wolf then angrily looked at the dog. "Patch*! Did you eat them?!"

((*I'm not really quite sure if Shade's new dog still retains the same name as Shade's old one... Also, I love throwing hotcakes onto peoples' heads... *Throws giant pancakes ontop of everybody*))

[Twi: 40--Level up!] [Kiba: 36]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 9/6/2009, 10:38 pm

((*gets flattened* YES! NO BRAIN! *Happy*. And no, the new dog's name is Cadet Toby, or C.t.))

"No, we got served." Blur answered laughing. He seemed to find it absolutely hilarious that there was a pancake on his head. Silver, being barely awake, half-laughed and stuffed the pancake into his mouth. "Than's Twilight, you're a pretty good waffle." He murmered, falling back up the stairs and falling asleep in the hallway.

((Hehehehehhe.... And yes, Leo was raised by italians. Blur: OMIGOSHLEO'SANALIEN!? Me: No. FRENCH are aliens. Blur: Oh. OMIGOSHI'MANALIEN! Me: *Face-tank*))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 10/6/2009, 9:30 am

((Lauren: *Threw the tank* MWUAHAHAHAHA- *Shot by Ru*))

Twilight chuckled slightly when she turned around and realized that the pancakes landed safely on Blur's and Silver's heads. Soon after Silver went upstairs she finished off the rest of the pancakes and went outside with her's and Kiba's.

[Outside...]

"Kiba?" Twilight questioned as she walked outside and looked around for her pure white brother. However as soon as she stepped onto the grass she managed to find him punching a tree. "Aw... What's your problem with the tree?" Twilight asked humorously. Kiba turned and smirked. "I got bored." He said as he leaned against the tree coolly. "Those my pancakes?" "Yep." Twilight said as she walked over to her brother and handed on of the plates to him. "By the way, thanks for letting me have the room all to myself last night." "No prob." Kiba said as he shoveled pancakes, syrup, butter, and powered sugar all into his mouth. As soon as he was done he set the plate on the grass and sighed happily. "Thirty seconds... That's a new record." Twilight murmured to herself as she also began to eat her pancakes.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Kiba asked as Twilight set her plate ontop of Kiba's and picked both up. "We could see a movie, swim, run around the park, play video games... Um... Go to an amusement park." "I don't like some of the rides as much as you and mom do*." Twilight commented. "Oh yeah, I forgot that you don't like the rides... We could go flying." "Steal one of Eaglegate's plane again?" Twilight questioned. Kiba smirked deviously. "Yep." "I think I'll pass..." Twilight commented with another glazed look in her eyes. "We could play laser tag..." Twilight smiled. "Okay. I'll go get the gear from the closet." "Oh, and since there's only two of us; feel free to ask some of the other guys... Like Kenny and Keith! I call those two for my team!" "Then who do I get?" Twilight questioned. "Silver, as much as I hate to say it, of course!" Kiba commented. Twilight glared at him then walked inside. Well, at least he was letting Silver be on her team... Or is that because he could shoot him in a way that wouldn't kill him...?

[Twi: 41] [Kiba: 37]

((*An interesting fact is that Twi actually hates any amusement park ride. -Except the Ferris wheel, the teacup ride, and merry-go-round. But since she's too old for the teacup ride and merry-go-round; she can only go on the Ferris wheel. So she dislikes going to amusement parks. Kinda like me*! *Yes, much like Twilight I hate amusement parks. I'm too old for the tea cup ride, the merry-go-round bores me, and I'm terrified of everything else. XD -Except the Ferris wheel. But that also gets boring after a while...))
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 10/6/2009, 9:37 am

((I get terrified if the Ferris Wheel goes to the top and stops for like half an hour. I like everything else. I also love to make faces at my parents or whoever took me to the park when I go on the merry-go-round. I also love to drastically cover my ears and pretend the music is slowly destroying me.))

Kenny and Keith zipped out of bed as the sound of 'Laser tag' reached their open window. They raced into their clothes, each into his others, and jumped out the window. "Who said Lasa' tag?" Kenny asked, putting his hands up in the shape of guns.

((Kenny is a fun character to script for.))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 10/6/2009, 10:11 am

"Yo." Kiba said, already dressed in laser tag gear. "By the way, I've decided to change the teams to you and Keith to Twilight and I. -Since the little runt won't wake up-" "IT'S BECAUSE YOU ACCIDENTALLY HIT HIM WITH A ROCK*!!!" Twilight snapped. "Who said it was an accident?" Kiba questioned, raising the edge of his eye. "Anyways~" The white wolf then threw some gear into Kenny's and Keith's arms. "As soon as you put those on the game begins." Twilight explained. Kiba smirked and did a small salute. "So long! Prey..." The two wolf then lept into the trees and out of sight.

[Twilight: 42] [Kiba: 38]

((*While Twilight was getting gear, Kiba was throwing rocks at Silver's window. However, as soon as Silver opened the window he got pelted with a rock in the middle of the head. Oh man, Shade's gonna be ticked. Also, for fun I'm gonna make it like when we do battles. They get shot, they lose a certain amount of LaserTagHP by means of dice, and the first team to run out of HP loses. Anywhos~ GAME ON! *This probably isn't gonna last long... XD*))
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 10/6/2009, 2:13 pm

"Aw yeah, sweet!" Keith exclaimed, running over to Twilight's side of the yard. He and Kenny donned their laser gear and took their guns in hand. "You goin' down, shrimp*!" Kenny challenged Keith.

Inside, Silver rubbed his head and tried to figure out why there where so many holes in his window. He picked up a rock with claw-prints in it. "Aw, man!"

((*Kenny is 10 minutes older than Keith.))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 10/6/2009, 6:23 pm

"Okay, so this is our plan," Kiba said before pausing for a long while. He was hearing Keith's footsteps in the distance. "Um... Kiba?" Twilight questioned. Kiba turned back to her. "Just follow me. Our rivals are heading this way." The white wolf then turned around and jumped into the trees. Meanwhile, Twilight growled and shot Keith as soon as she saw him.

[Keith loses 9 HP points.]

"I'm sorry if Kiba phrased that weirdly. He meant I'm with him against you and your brother." The black wolf explained before jumping into a tree herself and aiming the toy gun at him. "Now you better run before I shoot you again!"

[Meanwhile...]

Kiba landed on the roof of Eaglegate, attempted to shoot Kenny (He missed however), and before Kenny noticed him, he jumped into the building through Silver's broken, and closed window (So now it's even more broken!). "Oh, 'bout time you woke up." Kiba said as he stared face to face with Silver. "Twi and I are playing laser tag with the Older K's (Kenny and Keith). She's wondering if you wanted to play. -Hence why I kept throwing rocks at your window. Also, I believe she's out there alone with Keith..." The white wolf then looked back to see if he could spot his sister jumping from tree to tree. Since he couldn't he looked back at Silver. "Anyways..." Kiba murmured before throwing some laser tag gear in front of him. "If you wanna join, that's fine. But if you do, you'll be flying solo..." The white wolf then gave Silver a slight salute, jumped out of the window backwards, and began to shoot at Kenny some more.

[Twi: 43] [Kiba: 39]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 10/6/2009, 8:47 pm

"Oh... Ok." Silver said, throwing the gear on and falling out the window. He landed on his butt, hopped onto his feet, and aimed at Kiba. "Time for some indirect payback... " He lisped under his breath. Silver shot the laser.
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 10/6/2009, 9:28 pm

[Silver: Miss! Oh noez...]

Unfortunately, the only reason Silver missed was because Kiba jumped out of the way. The white wolf then landed behind Silver and, after aiming at him, pulled the trigger.

[Kiba: Hit! Silver loses 4 HP points? SUE!]

"Aw, man!" Kiba protested at seeing the chest-plate minus four HP points like in Spy Kids 3. The wolf growled and shot again.

[Kiba: Miss!]

However, after he pulled the trigger he remembered how lousy a shot he was. "Oh, ****... **** you stupid gun! You lack a proper aiming device!" The white wolf shouted before turning to Silver and glaring. "Oh well... At least we get to have revenge on each other without actually killing each other... Now let's go get Kenny and Keith so we can battle it out ourselves later!" Kiba then turned his back away from Silver and ran into the forest in a blinding cloud of dust...

[Kiba: 40--Level up!]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 10/6/2009, 9:51 pm

"Hehehe!" Silver chuckled, aiming at Kenny and pulling the trigger. This was almost as fun as running. Same adrenaline rush, same feeling of freedom.

[Hit! Kenny loses 6 HP points!]

"Woah! Hey!" Kenny shot back.

[Hit! Silver loses 2 HP points!]

"Aw, man!" Silver dodged another laser and ran off after Kiba. "Woo!!"

((I used the online coin for them. I assumed it was ok because they're both my characters. Was I wrong?))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 10/6/2009, 10:09 pm

((NOPE!! *Shot* Mrrrff... *Pulls up some awesome battle music. Hence, Bones Shatter by Hedley*))

[Not far away from Silver...]

"Hey, Kiba!" Twilight yelled, dropping down from the trees and in front of her brother. He jumped slightly but quickly regained his cool composure. "Yo, what up?" He questioned. Twilight laughed and pointed to Silver. "You've got, Silver following you." Kiba turned around and growled. "That little *******..." "Hey, it's only a fake fight. It's not like you can use a real gun on him and kill him..." "Or can I-" "No." Twilight interrupted, giving her brother her usual glazed look. The black wolf then walked over to Silver and smiled. "Glad you decided to join! Having fun?"

[Kiba: 41] [Twi: 44]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 10/6/2009, 10:45 pm

"T-totally! Of course! This is a great game!" Silver exclaimed excitedly. "Oh, and by the way, " He raised his laser gun to Kiba and fired, then ran.

((Close range? You're getting eviler Silver!))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 11/6/2009, 8:27 am

((And it was in the back too!))

[Silver: Hit! Kiba looses 9 HP points.]

"YOU PIECE OF ****!!! COME BACK HERE AND LET ME FAKELY KILL YOU LIKE A REAL MAN!!!" "Nice, Kiba..." Twilight murmured before running off after Silver. He snorted slightly. "Hey, I try..." The white wolf then turned and ran over to Keith. "DIIIEEE!!!!" He yelled, leaping into the air and pulling the trigger.

[Kiba: Hit! Keith looses 20 HP points.]

The white wolf smirked a bit then ran off after Silver and Twi. "It almost feels like a real battle, doesn't it?!" He asked as he ran along his sister's side. "Yet you can't physically kill Silver..." Twilight added with her glazed look. "Yep. The stupid *****..."

[Kiba: 42] [Twi: 45--Level up!]

((Um... Silver's right there! XD Also, I forgot. Each person has 40 HP points in this game. So technically each person has this much remaining...
    Kiba: 31/40, Twi: 40/40, Kenny: 34/40, Keith: 11/40 (Poor him), Silver: 38/40))
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 16/6/2009, 10:16 pm

"Woohooo!!!!" Silver exclaimed, racing around the yard and firing a few practically-aimless shots at Keith. He was laughing, sweating, and out of breath, but couldn't be happier. He couldn't exactly explain why, but maybe he just enjoyed adventure. Yeah... Maybe that was it! Maybe he just had a weak spot for action... He must've gotten it from his dad.

Shade watched from the window as the kids chased each other around the yard and into the woods. Laughing everytime the Skye boys got hit or fell, and flinching and groaning everytime Silver did. So, Silver did have it in him to make friends. Thanks genetics!

((LMXPQCPR. Error, pun not found. Bad joke was committed. Must comence killing self. *Murdered by evil robot-dairy products*))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 16/6/2009, 10:37 pm

((>_<|||))

[Much later because I'm sick of this... D:]

Kiba smirked as he took off the gear and went over to Silver to shake his hand. "Congrats, kid. I never knew you'd be able to beat me in Laser Tag. Heck, I thought you'd be constantly tripping so much you'd be an easy target. Guess that's what I get on judging you, wuss." Kiba commented before turning to his sister. "Hey, Twi. You know when I disappeared for a few minutes?" "Yeeeaah." Twilight agreed as she lowered her eyelids at her brother. It seemed like he was cheating and making the game unfair to the rest of them but- "It's because I was talking to Auntie Circe." Kiba explained, smirking a bit. "Circe?" Twilight questioned before smiling. "Did you invite Benji to play with us?" She asked as she tried to contain her excitement as she jumped up and down. Kiba nodded. "Better yet. I invited him to stay with us for a little while." He added as a purple fifteen year old hedgefox appeared from behind him. "Hey, Twi!" He yelled happily. Twilight squealed and rushed over to hug her half-brother. "Benji!" She yelled, as she latched her arms around his shoulders and squeezed him with all her might. The hedgefox coughed a bit then chuckled slightly. "Hey, you don't want me to end up like your old teddy bears, do ya?"

Kiba chuckled a bit and turned to Silver. "I don't suppose you've met our half-brother Benjamen. Or as we like to call him, Benji. Yeah, before Samson died he attempted to make one more attempt on his little 'perfect military unit' experiment with our mom's and her rival Savage's DNA. Unfortunately he ended up with Benji, who is almost powerless. Kinda strange that he'd end up weaker then both of his relatives, huh?" Kiba commented before walking past Silver and inside. Now I just gotta tell Mr. Frost about Benji's two day long stay...

[Kiba: 43] [Twilight: 46] [Benji: 1. OMG.]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 16/6/2009, 10:50 pm

((Hehe. 1.))

"Don't bother." Solace said warmly, walking outside. "Good game, kids. And Silv's, congrats." He nodded towards Silver, who was doing a better job of containing HIS excitement than Twilight. Solace walked over to Benji. "Nice to finally meet'cha, Ben. Ruby's told me a lot about you*." He greeted, extending his hand.

((*A previous amature e-mail RP 360 and I did about our new-gen characters. This RP was the first appearence of Benji and Ruby (Then named Elana) was the one comissioned by Silver to spy on him, before the groups (Kiba, Twilight, a few others, Benji. And Silver, Clark,(Elana), Reed and Ben) met. Wow. That took too long. *Death by lack of tanks*))
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 16/6/2009, 11:13 pm

((Lauren: ?:/ What the heck are you talking about? Not one of my characters' kids was named Ruby! D:< U die nao, A- Oh wait... I think I know what you might be talking about.))

Twilight calmly set Benji down and all three of the wolves blinked. "You been drinking beer again, old man?" Kiba questioned as he raised and lowered the edges of his eyes in confusion and stared after Shade. "I'm equally confused." Twilight added as she also gave Shade the same look as he approached her and Benji. Benji chuckled slightly. "I think you're confused, Mr. Frost. Ruby's one of our mom's friends. We ourselves don't really know anybody with the name 'Ruby' other then Ms. Edwards*. Unless it was one of your daughters... What was her name again...? Oh well. I might've seen her walking past my house a few times or when I've gone shopping for Auntie Circe and I." Benji explained before peaking around the big hedgehog and at Silver. "And who's this?"

"It's nobody, Benji." Kiba growled as he kicked Silver in the back of the legs 'lightly'. Twilight growled and punched her brother across the maw. "His name's Silver... But Kiba doesn't like him for some reason!" "I told you my reasons; but apparently you never listen!" The white wolf snapped back before spitting out a few more fangs. "Gah, too bad these things take from an hour to a day to grow back..."

((*Not me.))

[Kiba: 44] [Twi: 47] [Benji: 2 TT^TT]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 17/6/2009, 12:02 pm

((*Sigh* Rubina "Ruby" is Elana. She's still Shade's daughter, but with a better, less insulting name*.)) ((*My evil cousin's name is Elana. I can't believe you forgot already... ))

"Now, now. Break it up you guys. Benji, you're rooming with Kiba. Twilight, eh... You're free to go wherever... Ken, Keith, drag your sorry loser butts upstairs." Shade said, trying not to laugh at the remainder of his orders. "And for your information, Ruby is my daughter and I stopped drinking beer a long, long time ago." He said, almost insulted. "Silver, nice work." Shade congradulated again, just because he was happy Kiba was beaten.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 14/11/2018, 4:03 am