An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Emerald Town Parts) [Closed.]

Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Emerald Town Parts) [Closed.]

Post  Ru360 on 3/6/2009, 11:31 am

((This topic is continued off of This one!))

[Later... At the park...]

"Sorry for pulling you out after me, Silver. I just kinda got a bit too excited... for some reason..." The black wolf then laughed nervously and looked away as she licked her strawberry ice cream... I still don't even know why I did that... Oh well... "So um... what are we gonna do here? We both didn't really bring any boards or a ball to play with..." We also didn't find any boxes to chuck at people like Mr. Adair did when he was a kid... Why'd he do that anyways? It was mean! Although mom seemed to enjoy it... The black wolf chuckled a bit at the thought of her and Kiba's mom telling Mr. Adair to throw a box at her and flying into the wall. We have such a strange mom... The black wolf then looked up from her ice cream and looked around for a bit as if she was looking for a place to sit. After a while of looking around she settled on a fountain and sat down on top of the concrete part of it. "It sure is a nice day; isn't it, Silver?" The black wolf asked before noticing that her companion wasn't around. "Silver?"

((Lolz. I just suggested he went to go get a flower. DX I'm so lame... Also, sorry for indirectly controlling Silver! If it does count as controlling...))

[Twi: 18 (Hey! That's how old she is. XD)]

Last edited by Ru360 on 17/6/2009, 4:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Re: So I Heard Our Parents Disapprove! (Emerald Town Parts) [Closed.]

Post  Ace80 on 3/6/2009, 11:39 am

((Hehe. I don't mind! Besides... You rank higher than me.))

"Here." Silver said, holding a white daisy up to Twilight's face. "Wait... Was that going to far?" He thought nervously as he waited for her reaction.

((*death by chicken wire*))

Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 3/6/2009, 11:56 am

As the daisy suddenly popped up in front of her face, Twilight's cheeks turned rosy pink. Too bad her white fur did a horrible job of covering it. The black wolf smiled and took the flower. "Th-thanks Silver..." She managed to stutter before sniffing the flower. Fortunate hedgehog, daisies were her favorite flower. The black wolf took a few more sniffs before suddenly getting a bee stuck in her nose on the final sniff. "IEE!" The wolf yelled before snorting out the bee. As the bee struggled helplessly not to drown, Twilight rubbed her nose a bit before sneezing loudly and launching the bee out of the water. "Gah, stupid bees..." Wow, that was embarrassing... Let alone, that was the first time I've ever gotten a bee stuck up my nose. Poor Silver... I should probably say something to ease him. "Thanks for the flower, Silver. Sorry you had to see me get a bee stuck in my nose..." Great, now I just made myself sound dorky... Why am I such a hopeless romantic?

((*Sighs* Why am I such a dramedy person? XD))

[Twi: 19]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 3/6/2009, 12:14 pm

"Hehe! It's ok Twilight. If I had a nickle for every time I've seen that happen to a girl CJ's with, I'd be richer than the president." Silver said, stifling his laugh so Twilight wouldn't be embarassed. He then proceeded to attempt to coolly like his icecream cone, but, inevitably, it fell into his lap, staining his fur with sticky, pink cream and caused him to fall backwards into the fountain. "Awww... Maaaaannn... " He mumbled, picking up the remainder of his ice cream cone and nonchalantly licked it, trying to not care about being stuck in the fountain.
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 3/6/2009, 1:35 pm

Now it was Twilight's turn to sniffle a laugh. "I'm sorry..." She started after finally regaining her composure. "I shouldn't laugh... You okay, Silver?" She asked, holding out her hand to help the hedgehog up.

[Meanwhile...]

"Dork..." Kiba murmured as he sniffled his own laugh. Sometimes he just really wanted to laugh in the poor hedgehog's face. But he couldn't due to Twilight snapping at him. The wolf snickered a bit for a while before finally putting the binoculars back up to his two eyes. "I can't believe Twilight actually cares about this dork. Heck! I'm surprised I never told mom about this!" The white wolf then scoffed a bit and lowered the binoculars. "Man, I probably do have some good in me. But then again, I do like to keep a neutral alignment..." The wolf murmured before accidentally dropping the binoculars on an old lady. "Ooohhh... ****."

((Please excuse us while Kiba is pelted with old lady purses...))

[Twi: 20--Level up!] [Kiba: 17]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 3/6/2009, 11:46 pm

Silver laughed off the incident. "Yeah... I'm fine. Y'know it can't be coincidence that I kept falling into things... " He murmered, taking Twilight's hand and getting to his feet. "Oh well. So, anywhere you'd like to go where I won't publicly embarass you?" Silver asked, noticing a group of old ladies/men and lady-men laughing their dentures out at him. A few of them clutched their chests and fell over, while most of them just fell asleep where they stood. Silver sighed. Poor old people.
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 4/6/2009, 8:48 am

Twilight stared at the old people in confusion and handed Silver a handkerchief. However, Kiba noticed her actions. So he grabbed a bird from a nearby branch and threw it at the handkerchief like a dart. "Hey! Stupid bird!" The black wolf yelled after the stalling bird before it well... Stalled, died, and landed on Silver's head. Twilight gave a small shriek and smacked the bird off of his head. "Ew." The groaned before wiping her hand on her pants. It was then that she called the stupid pigeon a stupid bird... Hopefully Silver wasn't part bird or a hippie....

((And I like making stuff fall ONTO Silver! XD))
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 4/6/2009, 9:11 am

"Eeeyuch!" Silver shook his hands out and cringed at the sight of the bird. He was pretty obviously creeped and grossed out. "C'mon, let's get away from here before it starts to turn into a zombie!!" He yelled, ready to run.

((Hehe.))

Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 4/6/2009, 10:02 am

Twilight looked down at the bird then towards Silver. "I don't think it will turn into a zombie... But I don't wanna get blamed for killing a poor animal. So, I agree." The black wolf then gave a slight nod towards Silver and sped down to the other side of the park. "C'mon slowpoke!"

[Twi: 22 (I HAVE GOT TO STOP FORGETTING TO PUT IN THE POST THINGY!!!)]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 4/6/2009, 10:50 pm

"He-hey!" Silver laughed, running after Twilight. It had been a long time since he'd run this fast, felt this free. How long? 12 years... 12 long, drawn-out years. Adreneline coursed inside Silver's veins, and made him go faster, faster, ever faster. Chasing to capture the youth long since left. "Woohooo!!!" He gasped as he stopped on the other side of the park, bending down to catch his breath. "That... Was fun... Let's do it again!" Silver exclaimed with a childish energy to his voice, lapsing into a running position, still panting.

((OOOOOOOooooOooOOOoOO MUCH CORN!!! *Shot, killed, murdered and stabbed with forks by dairy products*.))

((By the way, my friend and I made up tough, manly biker names to sort of poke fun at the way they're always trying to seem tough and bulky. (ETC. Sledgehammer, Icepick) Mine: Gun killer, standingrightbehindyou. Jack's: Knifeweildingaxemurderer. Hehe. Fun.))

Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 5/6/2009, 5:01 pm

((XD KILLINGYOUMAN!!!! OxO|||))

"Okay then..." Twilight started, getting into a running position of her own. "All the way to the other end of the park, and then back to this end?" She asked, looking over to the silver and cyan hedgehog. His energetic, childish side was a nice change of personality. Definitely compared to shy, always falling up, down, off, and onto stuff, Silver. "On three." The wolf started as she keeled down into the track starting position and raised her tail into the air. She then began to count up to the set number. "One... Two..." She paused a bit and waved her tail around excitedly. Then finally she shouted, "THREE!" and sped off in a black streak of fur and dirt.

[Meanwhile...]

"STUPID OLD LADY!!!" Kiba snapped as he ran away from the elderly lady who was beating him with her car. The white wolf then turned around and kicked the lady away. The white wolf snorted and walked away. "Man, I really DO have no respect for old people..."

((It's true. Kiba has no respect for people at all.))

[Twi: 23] [Kiba: 18]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 8/6/2009, 1:11 pm

"Yeah!" Silver exclaimed as he took off after her. The elation returned as quickly as it had the last time. His face reflected the sheer feeling of euphoria that exploded inside of him when he ran. It had now become a necessity. Silver needed this feeling now. From this moment on, he made a pact with himself. He was going to do this every day. Wouldn't miss his chance. Not now, not ever.

Silver leaned in farther, trying to get ahead of Twilight. The feeling he felt when he was with her doubled the feeling of the freedom of running. He wished this day would never end.
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 8/6/2009, 1:33 pm

Twilight was feeling the same way. The wind rushing through her fur and a side of Silver she'd never seen before, or often for that matter. Other then the awkward events at Eaglegate; this day was probably one of the best she ever had! As Silver began to pass her; the wolf gave a big toothy grin and flattened her fur down a bit- cutting at least a quarter of the previous wind resistance she had earlier. After she was a few inches ahead of him again; she slowed a bit for the oncoming turn. She tipped to the side slightly and let her hand run along the grass as she made a u-turn around a tree. She then balanced herself back to normal and sped up again.

[Meanwhile...]

Oh, they're coming back.... Kiba noted as he saw Silver and his sister turn around and race back towards where they started. He smirked. Good. Now I can tackle Silver, stuff him into a bag, carry him back to Eaglegate, and complain about this to his dad. That is... unless Mr. Frost freaks out about me stuffing Silver into a bag. Or unless Silver escapes... Ya know, I'm not really good with plans like Twi is and- SLAUGHTERING SOLARIS!!!! THEY'RE COMING BACK!!!! "****!!!!" The white wolf yelled before scrambling up a tree and hiding. He watched as his sister passed under him unfazed. Phew... They didn't see or hear me... Now to ruin the lovebirds.... Kiba smirked again and unsheathed his claws. As soon as Silver passed under him he would tackle the hedgehog and stun him... How of course? By slamming the hedgehog into the ground so hard that it paralyzed him of course!

[Twi: 24] [Kiba: 19]
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 on 8/6/2009, 1:54 pm

((I guess the only thing left for me to do in this specific post is.... ))

As Twilight passed under the tree, Silver was feeling so elated he didn't even seem to notice that he lost the race. He passed under the tree and dropped to his knees, smiling, sweating, laughing and panting.
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 on 8/6/2009, 2:11 pm

Twilight smiled too and laughed. "Sorry about beating you, Silver. But my mom makes sure Kiba and I can always out run our opponents." Speaking of which, why can I smell Kiba? He's not around; is he? The black wolf thought as she nervously rubbed the back of her head. Nah, he can't be...

Then at that moment, the white wolf dropped out of the tree and slammed Silver into the ground. "Give it up, rat! I was willing to prevent our parent's feud from slipping into our generation but you've forced my claws!" The white wolf snapped as he dug his dark grey claws into Silver's arms. Twilight stood there in shock for a few moments before snapping back into reality and growling. "Kiba! You're hurting him!" The black wolf snapped as she attempted to push Kiba off of Silver. However Kiba picked Silver up in his jaws and dodged. "Good luck, sis." The white wolf growled through a paralyzed Silver in his jaws. "But as I said, I was willing to prevent this-" The white wolf then spat Silver onto the branch he was standing and placed his paw onto the hedgehog's back. "But both of you sealed your fate by going against our parents' rules. So guess what I'm gonna do now... Tell." The white wolf then picked Silver up in his jaws again and used Chaos Control to quickly arrive back at Eaglegate. "Oh no!" Twilight yelled before using Chaos Control herself.

[Twi: 25--Level up!] [Kiba: 20--Level up!]

((Zone change time!))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13/12/2018, 10:24 pm