Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

Aeroboards!

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Aeroboards! Empty Aeroboards!

Post  Ru360 26/2/2009, 12:17 pm

Aeroboards! EthantheEagle

Hello everybody! It's me, Ethan the Eagle, the owner of Aeroboards Co. And with me today is my sister Aquila!

Well actually Aquila's out today... She crashed and got a broken leg and all... But anyways! Lauren informed me that the Marketplace was up and said I could sell the Aeroboards if I wanted. And I did. So anyways, I don't have art for the models yet, and they're not out yet either... But you can take a look at the models and pre-order one!

[Picture]
    Brand Name:
    Ability Type:
    Description:
    Dash:
    Limit:
    Power:
    Cornering:
    Speed:

[Picture]
    Brand Name:
    Ability Type:
    Description:
    Dash:
    Limit:
    Power:
    Cornering:
    Speed:

[Picture]
    Brand Name:
    Ability Type:
    Description:
    Dash:
    Limit:
    Power:
    Cornering:
    Speed:

By the way, you're probably wondering why the heck these look like Extreme Gear. It's actually because it's my own type of Extreme Gear. When I was 14 I was out in the Mirage Desert looking for the Babylonian Garden. And when I found it I found a bunch of blueprints of some unused Extreme Gear styles. So I took a few of the blueprints, tinkered with them, and I eventually invented my own brand! So yeah.. Anyways, these boards are completely customizable (sorta like some shoes) for the user. So, would you like me to put you down for an order? But first you have to use this form below before I can give you one, m'kay?

Body Color:
    Streamline Color:
    Board Model (Look at the available Board Models above):
    Symbol 1/Color (Optional):
    Symbol 2/Color (Optional):
    Pattern 1/Color (Optional):
    Pattern 2/Color (Optional):
    Accessory 1/Color:
    Accessory 2/Color:

Or you can just order a random! Either way, I'm glad doing business with you. So yeah, payment...

Randoms cost 40 Rings and Customs cost 60 Rings. And 20 more Rings are added depending on the difficulty of said Custom Board.

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 5:55 am