Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

The Porcupine Chronicles [Closed]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

The Porcupine Chronicles [Closed] Empty The Porcupine Chronicles [Closed]

Post  Ru360 9/3/2009, 11:03 pm

((Couldn't think of anything better for the name... Anywho's I has permission to use Shade and Kinter again. Also, Jeriko and Ru belong to me.))

It all started on a warm April day...

"Hey, thanks for hiring me, Kinter." A green and black porcupine started as he messed with some of the rings on his quills. After a few seconds he stopped and looked to the hedgefox. "So I'll see you later?" He questioned. Kinter nodded. "Yep. Let me just tell Cap." He said before turning to walk away. The porcupine smiled a bit before he heard some glass crack. He then turned a curved ear to the sound and approached the doorway a bit. Inside there was a blue wolf who was screaming at a black and silver hedgehog until her face was purple- as it was already blue. "Shade, it's not my fault GUN keeps firing me!" "Is too..." The hedgehog, as the porcupine guessed, Shade, said calmly as he sipped his coffee. The wolf then gave an aggravated scream. "I HATE YOU!!! YOU KNOW THAT?!" The wolf then gave a loud groan and started to storm out the door. "I HOPE YOU ROT IN- Hello." Ru said calmly to the porcupine as she passed him. "HECK, SHADE!!! I HOPE YOU DIE COLD, ALONE, AND AT MY #@~^ CLAWED HANDS!!!" The wolf then gave another loud scream and kicked down the door, then walked out with her tail on fire from her anger.

The porcupine blinked, then looked into the kitchen. The black hedgehog was gone. Jeriko then pulled his head out of the room and scratched his head. What was that all about...?

[Ru: 107 posts.] [Jeriko: 1. XD]

Last edited by Ru360 on 19/3/2009, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

The Porcupine Chronicles [Closed] Empty Re: The Porcupine Chronicles [Closed]

Post  Ace80 9/3/2009, 11:10 pm

Shade sighed and shut the door to his office, accidentally in Kinter's face. "One of these days Silver will pick her language up and I'll have the only 17 month old who can cuss fluently." He put his coffee down and opened the door. "Oww... " Kinter groaned, rubbing his nose. "You wanted to speak with me?" "Yes... It's reguarding a new mem- " Kinter didn't get much further before Shade slammed the door in his face again. "I can't feel my face." He mumbled.

((BUAHAHAHA! Um... What to do now? Oh I know! *leaves to attack all the emotocons and then eat recliners*))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 10/3/2009, 8:16 am

((Lolz. That's Ru for you. The number one always angered wolf. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to kill herself yet... And I swear, with all her mood swings, it's like she's got split personalities. O_o||| Dang that wolf...))

Jeriko stopped scratching his head and sighed. Well, he wasn't gonna get any answers if he just stood here. The porcupine then looked towards the broken door again before he walked down the hall. If that wolf could do that while outraged... A shiver then ran down his spine. Solaris, he wouldn't wanna cross her path while she's berserk with anger...

After a while. Jeriko looked around as he somehow wandered into a hall and got lost. Great...

[Jeriko: 2]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 10/3/2009, 9:29 am

((Time to involve.. JAZ- *shot* Nevermind... Time to involve... OZZY! *gasps* I didn't get shot! This is the happiest day of my- *shot* *mopes*))

Ozzy wandered out of his room, all of his focus on a peice of electronic equipment that wouldn't stop setting his already smoking and burnt glove on fire. "Stupid... Need to replace... Idiot mobile... " He mumbled. Ozzy turned a corner and ran into a green porcupine. Yikes! That hurt!

((Um... That isn't controlling is it? If it is... *strangles self with boloney* Sorrys.. I guess it isn't if you decide if they really do run into each other... So... Thanks for the avatar! It looks really cool!))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 10/3/2009, 9:37 am

((You're welcome! And I don't think it is controlling if Ozzy bumped into Jerry. Jeriko: DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!))

Jeriko twitched his ear as he heard quiet footsteps behind him. Maybe they could explain why that blue wolf was screaming at the black hedgehog? Eagerly, Jeriko turned around, but was soon knocked down to the ground when an orange and blue hedgehog bumped into him. What the?! Jeriko shook his head and looked up at the orange hedgehog. "Erm.. mind telling me why your glove is on fire?"

((I wonder the same thing Jer...))

[Jeriko: 3]

Last edited by Ru360 on 11/3/2009, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 10/3/2009, 9:40 am

Ozzy gave an annoyed groan/growl and threw his burning glove into the trash, as well as the peice of machinery. "Just foolin' around with one'uh Cap's old inventions. Stupid thing never did work... Oh, pardon my non-existant manners, I'm Optimus.. But prefer Ozzy, sounds cooler. And you are?" Ozzy said, extending his gloved hand.

((Lol. Non-existant manners. (Oh yes, it's true)Shut up, box))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 10/3/2009, 9:49 am

Jeriko watched the trash can catch on fire before turning to Ozzy. "So Ozzy's your name huh?" Jeriko questioned before he took Ozzy's hand and got to his feet. "Name's Jeriko." Jeriko said, shaking Ozzy's hand. "And please don't you dare call me 'Jerry' or 'Jer'. I hate those nicknames." He added quickly before taking his hand away and leaning against a wall. "By the way, Ozzy, as I came in I saw this blue wolf screaming 'til her face was blue- not that it already is- at this black and silver hedgehog. She seemed pretty mad about something... Care to explain what she was so mad about?"

[Jerry's posts: 4]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 10/3/2009, 4:11 pm

"I have a few ideas. It was either about, kids, Jazz, GUN... Or somethin' about muffins. It's something in that range." Ozzy explained. "Last arguement was about Ru gettin' fired... Again. One before that was about some dude named Rhade, the one before that was about GUN, and getting fired. One before that was about how stupid Cap's dad was, the one before that- Sorry, am I goin' too fast for ya?"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 10/3/2009, 4:22 pm

"Nah it's fine..." Jeriko said simply, nodding his head. He then got off the wall and smiled at the hedgehog. "Sounds like the two have a bit of a history together- wait, muffins?!" The porcupine gave the small hedgehog a confused look. "Now why in the world would those two be arguing about muffins?" He questioned, giving the hedgehog a weird look before sighing. He then leaned back against the wall again. "So what's the story with the wolf and GUN? Found and raised by them or something?"

((You're right on the nose Jer. XD Jeriko: AAH!! WHERE?! *Runs into a wall* Lauren: >_<||| ))

[Jer: 5--Level up. OMG.]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 10/3/2009, 8:49 pm

"Far as I know, she was their primary experiment back in tha' 50s." Ozzy explained. " 'Parrently, When Cap was made, he needed a trainer, so they made her. 'Course Ru says she'sh made first, but Cap says he'sh older. So I dunno." Ozzy said.

((The reason for the "She'sh, or He'sh, was because Ozzy was slurring She/he and was together to make one word.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 10/3/2009, 9:09 pm

"Back in the 50's?! She looks quite too young for someone to be that old..." Jeriko then put his finger to his chin. This wolf was certainly interesting to him. Suddenly his ears pricked up and twitched, someone was coming...

[Farther a bit down the hall...]

"I can't believe it... I forgot my sunglasses..." A blue wolf murmured, a bit awestruck about the fact that she had left behind her most precious gift. People were right... There was, and is, something seriously wrong with her... The wolf gave a heavy sigh and turned around a corner. But shortly after she did, she stopped in her tracks. Both she and a green spiny thing were eye-to-eye. Oh great... Another hedgehog... Angrily the wolf lowered her brows at the porcupine, but stopped when she noticed Ozzy. She never really could get angered while he was around. The wolf then gave a sigh and walked over to the two...

"Hi..." She growled over to Jeriko as she stared coldly at him. The porcupine waved back. "Hello." He said calmly and pleasantly. Ru flinched, then bent down to talk into Ozzy's ear. "Ozzy, who in the world is this guy?"

[Jer: 6] [Ru: 108]

((XD Yeah, Ru has a bit of a history with hedgehogs, so she isn't going to be nice or kind around them; or anything that looks like one for that matter. XD))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 10/3/2009, 9:25 pm

"His name's Jer'ko, I think he's here ta join Eaga'gate." Ozzy explained.

((And... Ozzy continues to brutally slaughter the english language. Also... Sue! Stupid... Short.. posts... Muffins... ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 10/3/2009, 9:40 pm

Ru looked down at Ozzy and glared at him. Of course she couldn't blame him for the slurring and stuff, but still. The wolf then gave a sigh and looked up at the porcupine. "So you guy's got another rat to join Eaglegate?" The wolf said coldly.

Jeriko's eye twitched. Rat? "I'm sorry to beg your pardon miss, but I am not a rat I'm a-" "Hedgehog?" Ru questioned, glaring heavily at the spiny thing. "Uh, no. Porcupine." Jeriko then flashed a friendly smile to the wolf. "W'ever.." The wolf growled. Unfortunately, Jeri's smile was returned with a sour expression and cold glare. "Erm..." Jeriko groaned, his smile fading. He then took a step back and ruffled his quills. "So.. You know my name's Jeriko. What's your's?" He questioned nicely. Ru snorted before replying with, "Rubina. But call me Ru instead..."

Jeriko blinked at the wolf before she bent down to talk into Ozzy's ear again. "Anyways... I can't seem to find my sunglasses. And if I don't find them soon, I swear, I will die from separation..."

[Ru: 109] [Jer: 7]

((Ru is not the most optimistic wolf character I know.))
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 10/3/2009, 9:46 pm

"Maybe I c'ol help ya look fer 'em?" Ozzy suggested. He then glanced over to Jeriko. "An' maybe he c'ol help too? Y'know, just so's he can get a lay o' the lan' 'fore he starts."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 10/3/2009, 9:55 pm

Ru looked at the hedgehog and smiled a bit. Despite his constant slaughtering of the English Language, it was pretty cute. The wolf then gave a sigh and lifted her head to get a better look a Jeriko. "Yeah 'Jerko'..." She said, smirking evilly at the porcupine. Jeriko blinked at the wolf in confusion for a bit before sighing. "Please don't call me that..."

Ru sighed and shook her head. Typical Eaglegate... Always hiring the goody-two-shoes of the world. The wolf then gave a sigh and started to walk down the hall. "Whatever..." The wolf groaned before stopping and looking back at the orange hedgehog. "Coming Oz?"

((If Ozzy wants to drag "Jerko" after him, he can.))

[Ru: 110--Level up.] [Jeri: 8]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 10/3/2009, 10:13 pm

"C'mon Jer'ko! Let's go!" Ozzy said, grabbing Jeriko's arm and dragging him after Ru.

((*sigh*.... Stupid... Short posts... *shot by the powder-puff men*))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 10/3/2009, 10:31 pm

"What? Hey!" Jeriko protested as he was suddenly pulled after Ozzy who was running after the blue wolf. Why did she come back here if she just got into a huge fight with the black hedgehog?

Ru sighed and shook her head. Already she was feeling quite depressed... How could she just lose them like that? The wolf then glanced back towards a partially confused Jeriko and eager Ozzy. "Hey, Oz? He's got legs... So let him walk." The wolf said, turning around and helping Jeriko out of Ozzy's grip. She then turned the porcupine who was blushing a bright red. "What?"

"You're um.. holding.. my hand?" Jeriko nervously murmured before flashing a shy smile at the wolf. The wolf looked down at his hand, then let it drop to his side. "So?" She questioned, looking up at his face and raising the edge of her eye. She then turned around and walked the other way.

((Lolz. Poor Jeri.))

[Ru: 111. Oh My Solaris.. STRAIGHT ONES!!!][Jeri: 9]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 11/3/2009, 8:31 pm

Ozzy let a smug "hmph" escape his mouth and as his imfamous "You just made a huge mistake and you're gonna get in trouble for it" smile spread across his face. "Don't bother dude, she ain't gon'like you. Not now, no' ever." He said. "So, she's gone fer anodder couple ho'rs, wanna come bother Arias in his lab? He's visitin' fr'm Skylab an' I can't wait ta bug 'em." Ozzy turned around and started to walk towards the lab.

"First i'm gonna fill 'is underwear drawer with Phantom's old bunnies... " He mumbled as he continued down the hallway.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/3/2009, 9:21 pm

((Ozzy is terrible... I blame Ru.))

"Erm... Maybe later..." Jeriko murmured as he watched Ozzy go. He then turned towards where the wolf was heading. Just the way the wolf acted and looked intrigued him... He even noticed a few scars on her arm as she was helping him out of the hedgehog's grip. Something bad must've traumatized this wolf to make her become like this...

The porcupine then let out a heavy sigh and looked around. Well, neither Ru or Ozzy were around anymore... And he was still hopelessly lost...

[Jerry: 10--Level up.]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 11/3/2009, 9:27 pm

((I blame that duck over there. NOW IT'S TIME TO INVOLVE- *pauses for shot* Hmm.. SHADE! *ducks*))

Shade turned and closed his office door behind him. He noticed his newest ensign, glancing a sideways peek through the walls of Silver's room to see if he was still asleep. "I'd better go say Hi, it's the least thing I can do." He muttered to himself, walking towards Jeriko.

"Greetings ensign Jeriko." Shade said, arriving just behind the green porcupine.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/3/2009, 9:35 pm

"AAAH!!!!" Jerry screamed, jumping almost through the ceiling. He then later landed a few feet away from where he was standing. "Don't scare me like that!" He snapped at the black hedgehog. Jerry then turned around to face the black hedgehog and put his hand on his chest. His heart was pounding at least 5 beats a minute now. "Ugh.. My heart is still pounding..." He groaned softly to himself before looking up at Shade. Hey wait... Isn't he the guy who Ru was screaming at? The porcupine straightened his posture and looked the hedgehog up and down. Yep, it's him... "Hey, uh, I'm sorry but, aren't you that hedgehog that the blue wolf was screaming at?" He questioned. His questioned seemed harmless enough... At least he wasn't going, 'Hey, wasn't Ru screaming at you about something? Do you mind telling me what it was about?'. That probably would've startled the black hedgie...

[Jerry: 11]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 11/3/2009, 9:46 pm

"Would you like that to the most minor detail?" Shade asked casually, sensing Jeriko's unwariness about the most un-offensive way to put his question. "She was screaming at me about her getting fired and my unwillingness to put her back among my ranks." Shade explained.

"You seem curious, so you might ask why. Please, feel free to correct me if I am mistaken."

((Jeez, he's a lot more polite around new peoples and strangers... Moo... ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/3/2009, 10:01 pm

Jeriko's eyes widened. How did he? Oh never mind... The porcupine let his eyes fall back to their normally relaxed composure; but what came next shocked him again. She got fired? From GUN? That's weird... And I thought they found her and raised her as one of their own... Well, guess I can't start guessing before I get all the facts... "Well, you must've had a good reason. Also, what's the story between her and GUN? I keep hearing that she's getting fired from them... Not being a good girl or something?" He questioned. Okay now that seemed a bit abrupt and maybe a little bit insensitive.. But still... Why in the world would someone like her scream at someone as calm as him? It was a little uncomfortable with her showing little-to-no emotion when I was around... Maybe she's a bit shy? He thought calmly, but when Shade spoke to him again he snapped out of it. "Huh? What?" He questioned quickly before turning to the hedgehog. "I'm sorry... but could you repeat that again? I was lost in my train of thought..."

[Jerry: 12. XD I like calling him "Jerry". Also, I'm making Shade repeat himself cause I don't wanna stretch this post. Very Happy ]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 11/3/2009, 11:31 pm

Shade smiled. Even though he was only 25, he felt older, and somehow stronger around these "younglings". "I said, Ru and I were arguing because she wanted to be back into Eaglegate following her previous... Erm... Release, from GUN." He said.

Shade put his hands behind his back and stood as if at attention. He then lowered his eyes down to Jeriko and said, "By the way, Ru isn't shy at all. Not around me at least." He wanted to laugh again, but kept his smug comments to himself. No need to encourage poor behavior among the ensigns.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/3/2009, 10:04 am

((Erm.. Jerry meant the question as to why he's so curious... Oh well.))

Jeriko gave the hedgehog a confused look. "How did you- What- Aah! I'm sorry, but it seems like you're some kinda mind reader... I don't feel very comfortable with my mind being read... Can you please stop?" The porcupine innocently questioned before moving on. "I think I got what you were saying before... 'Why am I so curious'? That was the question, right?" The porcupine waited a few minutes for a nod, then continued.

"I don't really know... It's just that... well..." The porcupine sighed and rubbed the back of his head. How am I gonna say this without... coming on too strong or something... The porcupine then let out another sigh and looked up at the hedgehog. "Well... I dunno... Ru seems like a pretty interesting person... I know I don't know her whole personality, but she seems... possibly a bit misunderstood? I know it's probably not my business but... She seems so puzzling. I just... well... want to solve it..." The porcupine then flashed the hedgehog a cheesy smile to go with his cheesy sentence. Well, he put it in the most unoffensive way! Hopefully...

[Jerry: 13. *Jumps off a cliff* Whee!]

Last edited by Ru360 on 12/3/2009, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 12:53 pm