Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

Escape? [Closed for now]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Escape? [Closed for now] Empty Escape? [Closed for now]

Post  Ru360 19/3/2009, 3:20 pm

((Warning: Alternate Universe RP))

A 14-year old dodger blue wolf gave a short, and saddened sigh as she walked into her room and picked up a small picture. The room was small and grey. It had a mattress on the floor that came with white sheets and a small blue blanket, a 5-foot tall mirror over in the corner, a small window that was big enough for someone of 3-feet to fit through, and a sliding door which led to a small closet inside. Meanwhile, the picture she was holding held a picture of a smaller dodger blue wolf between two bats. One was a Columbia Blue color, the other was a Carmine color. The blue had some hair flipped over one eye, smaller wings compared to the other, dressy shoes, and the occasional white. The other a white muzzle, tan wing insides and ear insides, no hair, and sunglasses quite similar to her own. The wolf sighed and put the picture back down, then walked over to the mattress and sat down on it. "I wonder what it would be like to escape from here...."

"Maybe Marie had a good idea to run all those years ago..." The wolf, known as Ru, murmured before she got up and walked over to the closet door, then opened it. Inside were a few unnoticeably tattered shirts, some old jeans, about 3 pairs of old, worn out shoes, and some ripped gloves. Ru groaned a bit and closed the door, then walked over to the mattress. The wolf curiously looked at the door, then picked up the pillow. Beneath it was a blue backpack that was prepacked with a few clothing items, some cash, and a few foods she stole from the kitchen. The wolf smiled as she picked up items to stuff into the bag then slung it over her shoulder.

She was about to go out the window when she noticed the picture and frowned. "I should leave a note for Azure..." Ru quietly murmured before setting the bag down and getting some paper and a pencil as well. The wolf wrote on the paper quickly, then put it where the pillow used to be. After she was done the wolf proudly stood up and looked around. "Goodbye living Inferno of Darkness!" She yelled happily before going to the window and jumping out. "Hello freedom- Oof!"

[Younger, 14-year old Ru: 1... 124]

Last edited by Ru360 on 31/3/2009, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Escape? [Closed for now] Empty Re: Escape? [Closed for now]

Post  Ru360 19/3/2009, 4:19 pm

The small 3-foot wolf gave a loud yelp as she crashed headfirst into a bush and poked her eye out with a stick. The wolf sniffled quietly as she put a hand to her hurt eye. It stung badly, but she needed to get out of here. The wolf exhaled quietly and took the hand away from the eye and looked over to the gate. It was blocked by some tough, human guards. Unfortunately, GUN gave her all the knowledge she needed to escape. Ru flexed her small claws then ran out of the bush and jumped at the guards. In a matter of seconds the guards' necks were slashed open and heavily bleeding. The wolf looked down at the now dead guards as she rested for a few seconds then gave a small growl and started to climb the gate.

After a few seconds the wolf was fully over the gate and running. Her bag bounced up and down on her shoulders as a big smile spread across her face. Was this it? Was she finally gonna taste freedom? Unfortunately, her hopes fell as soon as she heard the barks of bloodhounds. "Ack!" The wolf yelled, speeding up her pace. No way was she going to go back there! As her pace quickened, so did her breathing. At this rate, it wasn't going to be long before she was captured. Ru let out a whine and closed her eyes. Come on... Come on... I can do it... The wolf's eyes then flashed open. "Chaos Control!"

[Ru: 125]
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 19/3/2009, 5:54 pm

[Later...]

In a bright flash of light in the sky, the blue wolf reappeared and, as gravity started to take place, fell. "AAAAAH!!! HAVE MERCY SOLARIS!!!!" The wolf yelped before suddenly crashing down through a building. Fortunately, she was okay. The wolf popped her head out of the rubble and gave a shaky sigh. Fortunately it was dark out at night and everybody was either sleep or eating dinner. Plus she lost the bloodhounds! That was good. The now eager wolf started to climb out of the rubble and opened the doors to the building. But when she got out of the building... her world changed. Despite being a small city, from what she's seen, Emerald Town was awe-inspiring...

[Ru: 126. I forgot she leveled up last post...]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 6:57 am