Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

3 posters

When Chaos Falls Into Darkness And Is Corrupted Into A Demonic Power... The World Starts To End... [Closed due to lack of interest.]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

When Chaos Falls Into Darkness And Is Corrupted Into A Demonic Power... The World Starts To End... [Closed due to lack of interest.] Empty When Chaos Falls Into Darkness And Is Corrupted Into A Demonic Power... The World Starts To End... [Closed due to lack of interest.]

Post  Ru360 20/3/2009, 5:52 pm

[*~Intro~*]

It all started on a not so sunny day in Crisis City. Aside from the usually burning buildings, something worse was happening... Deep underground...

[THE INFERNO OF DARKNESS!!!]

Deep down below the ground, in a place so dark, eerie, and so depressing it could drive a puppy to suicide, a dark blue and light blue crystalline-like hedgehog with red and green eyes and no apparent mouth, yawned lazily as he rolled off his throne and onto the ground where a fully creamed pie was waiting.

"IBLIS!!!" The hedgehog roared loudly when he pulled his face out of the pie. Nearby, behind a rock, a giant monster, with running lava and rocks instead of flesh, was laughing at his prank that he managed to pull on his master. The now enraged hedgehog of darkness angrily stormed over. "Did you put that pie there?" He questioned, surprisingly calmly. The monster nodded then continued to laugh. "Huh." Mephiles murmured quietly as he wiped off the banana cream pie. Suddenly he lept up at the monster's neck and began to strangle it. "I. HATE. PIE. WHY'D YOU PUT IT RIGHT THERE?!?! I'M ALLERGIC TO IT!!! RAGH!!!" The shadowy hedgehog then dropped to the floor and began to pout. "See what it does to me?" The hedgehog growled, more to the air then to Iblis.

Iblis whined then ducked his head down and sprawled out against Mephiles's side. Mephiles just rolled his eyes, then glanced at a timer on his wrist which started to beep. "Oh. Look's like Dark Gaia's about to reawaken... I'll give him my pie..." The hedgehog murmured before getting up and turning around to walk somewhere. "Come Iblis!" The lava monster lazily lifted his head to look at the black hedgehog, then fell back asleep. Unfortunately for Iblis, Mephiles stormed back over and grabbed him, Mephiles then began to drag Iblis after him. "All brawn and no brain..."

((XD By the way, Mephiles isn't actually allergic to pie. This was just for humor and fun. In fact, I like Mephiles- a lot- so I don't wanna get yelled at by others.))

Last edited by Ru360 on 16/6/2009, 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

When Chaos Falls Into Darkness And Is Corrupted Into A Demonic Power... The World Starts To End... [Closed due to lack of interest.] Empty Re: When Chaos Falls Into Darkness And Is Corrupted Into A Demonic Power... The World Starts To End... [Closed due to lack of interest.]

Post  Ru360 20/3/2009, 7:50 pm

[*~Intro: Part 2~*]

[Later...]

"Solaris, you are heavy..." Mephiles groaned once he reached his destination. He then dropped the lava-lizard-thing that is Iblis and turned to Black Doom, a black and crimson alien who was once leader of a race of aliens called, 'Black Arms'. Black Doom's reason for being down here in the Inferno of Darkness is... well... let's just say he was killed by his own emo son who Mephiles greatly resembles.

"You're late..." The leader of the Black Arms snarled. Mephiles growled back. "It was because of this idiotic flame monster behind me." Mephiles hissed as he jerked a finger back to Iblis who was now chasing the ghost of a butterfly. "Also, Doom, I'm sure you remember that I'm the ruler down here... You're powerless down here."

"Oh I beg to differ, Mephie." Two red eyes growled from the other, much darker, side of the trench. The owner of the eyes then Chaos Controlled to Mephiles's side and smirked. The owner of the red eyes was non-other then Ru's darkside nicknamed 'Nightmare' for some reason. Unfortunately, when Ru got rid of the shadow wolf she came down here. But not was all bad, Nightmare had managed to get a good rank and was now a lesser known 'deity of Shadows'. "I'm still more powerful than you. Although I still have of yet to take your position of ruler, I'd say you're losing it. What do you think Zaire?" The wolf then looked up to a big monster who was not unlike Iblis. Zaire, as it was called, had giant, almost bat-like wings with jewels in the center, spikes around it's wrists, four arms, two heavily spiked tails, and four glowing yellow-green eyes. "I agree with her Mephiles." It growled simply. The Shadow Wolf then turned back to Mephiles with a big evil smirk across her face.

"Shut up..." Mephiles hissed back at the Wolf of Shadows. "I am not losing it, I just had a bad day today..." "Oh, like that's an excuse." Nightmare replied, scoffing. "I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Mephiles screamed at the top of his lungs. "You could... But then I'll just end right back up here..." Nightmare murmured before walking over to the trench and looking down. "So when is he going to wake up?" "Soon I suppose. It must be sleeping in today..." A black and blood red tiger/hedgehog/bat hybrid mused. Nightmare, Black Doom, and Mephiles turned around to face the hybrid. "Well, well, well, speak of Iblis, if it isn't Diabolos. Do you know how bad I mistake you for Pain?" Nightmare mused as the hybrid landed right between her and Mephiles. "Yes, I'm quite aware." Diabolos growled back at the wolf as he started to approach the trench. "So what's with Dark Gaia? Is he dead?" Nightmare murmured before chuckling at her own sentence. "Heh, dead."

((Zaire and Nightmare belong to me! And yes I'm aware this intro's taking forever!))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

When Chaos Falls Into Darkness And Is Corrupted Into A Demonic Power... The World Starts To End... [Closed due to lack of interest.] Empty Re: When Chaos Falls Into Darkness And Is Corrupted Into A Demonic Power... The World Starts To End... [Closed due to lack of interest.]

Post  Ru360 20/3/2009, 8:21 pm

[*~Intro: Part 3~*]

"Eh, no. I'm sure he's just- woah!" Diabolos yelled, falling over. The ground was starting to shake and it almost knocked the others over- aside from Zaire and Iblis. "Seems Dark Gaia's reawakening..." Diabolos mused once the ground stopped shaking. "YA THINK?!?!" Nightmare snapped before picking up a rock. "How many of you dare me to hit Dark Gaia with this- rock...? Okay, now what are all of you idiots staring at?" Nightmare questioned before turning around to face Dark Gaia. "OH! FINALLY YOU'RE UP!" The shadow wolf snapped up at the monster before turning to face Diabolos. "So Mr. Bolo tie, can we destroy the world now?" "Oh let's just go ahead!" Black Doom yelled before Diabolos could open his mouth. Diabolos sighed and hit the ground with his staff-stick. Soon a giant crack opened up in the sky. "If you must..."

"Perfect... Cause I have a brilliant plan..." Nightmare murmured before chucking evilly...

[Surface World....]

"SOLARIS!!!" A dodger blue wolf screamed up at the sky at the top of her lungs. "&*#$*$ YOU (#*($ DEITY!!! KILL ME ALREADY!!!" The wolf yelled, after a minute she sighed and dropped onto her knees. "*#$& you..." She growled under her breath. Ah yes, Ru, the wolf who lives her life as if she was in the Inferno of Darkness everyday... The wolf sighed again and slammed her fist onto the glass of the toppled over building she was standing on. Ru let another sigh escape her mouth and stood up. But as she did so she was confronted by a Deep Nightmare, one of Dark Gaia's minions. The wolf raised the edge of her eye and took a step back. "What the *#$& are you?!" She snapped at it as she watched in come closer. The wolf attempted to take another step back and almost fell off the building. "GAK!!" Ru yelled before she regained her balance. The wolf gave a sigh and relief and looked back at the monster, which was now being petting by her dark side? "Nightmare?! But- how- where- why- who- AAH!!! SOMEBODY JUST KILL ME, NOW!!!"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 20/3/2009, 8:45 pm

[*~Intro: Part 4~*]

Nightmare chuckled to herself evilly. "I could... but that would defeat my plan..." "What plan?" Ru questioned, letting her arms drop back to her sides and turning her attention back to Nightmare. "This. Sic her Deep Nightmare!" The shadow wolf barked. Almost instantly the Deep Nightmare lept at Ru and knocked the wolf off the building. "ACK!"

"Hey! I just ordered to to expel her inner darkness! Not kill her! Not that she already can't die due to her attacking Mephiles and running... But, still, you know what I mean!" The shadow wolf snapped down at the monster thing.

[Elsewhere...]

"Some plan..." Mephiles scoffed as he and Black Doom watched the shadow wolf scream down at the Deep Nightmare. "Oh, just wait boys..." Nightmare murmured as she lept back onto the building they were on. "It's all part of my plan..." The wolf then turned around and whistled. "You're going to attract birds aren't you?" Mephiles growled as Black Doom ducked behind him. "Noooo! Not the birds!" Black Doom shrieked in terror. Sweat drops ran down both Night's and Mephie's heads. "I blame you." "I blame Obama..."

((Again, I like Black Doom. I'm just messing with him. XD Birds... Also, I have nothing against Obama Llama! I just like adding humor to stuff so it isn't all dramatic.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 20/3/2009, 9:24 pm

[*~Intro: Part 5~*]

Shortly after Nightmare finished her sentence, a maroon red and black wolf with completely red eyes- much like that of Nightmare's, nine tails, big silver claws, a wild mane of black hair, tiny little red horns on the top of her head, big giant demon wings, black stripes, and was about 5 feet in height, climbed up to the top of the building they were on and growled at the wolf of shadows. A smirk swept across Nightmare's face and she turned to face Mephiles and Black Doom. "Everybody, meet Runihura. Or rather... Demon Ru." A small chuckle escaped Nightmare's mouth. "Okay Runihura, so while Mephiles, Black Doom and I go destroy other parts of Crisis City, you're gonna go find other anthros and corrupt them kay? We've made a deal with Dark Gaia so we could be the rulers of both the Inferno of Darkness, and the world." The wolf then started to laugh evilly and turned back to Mephiles and Doom. "So that was your plan." "Yep. Now come on, we've got a world to conquer..."

((Intro is over! All of you are allowed to start posting.

Posting order:

1. Meh.
    2. Ace
    3. Random Event
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 20/3/2009, 9:31 pm

((So now I'll go first...))

A growl escaped the demonic wolf's mouth as she watched Nightmare and the others leave. The wolf turned around and jumped off the building. Nightmare never said anything about her destroying buildings as well. The wolf smirked as soon as she hit the ground and stood up. All the scared people's faces amused her. Suddenly the wolf put her arms up as if in a defensive pose, then- just as suddenly- took them away and unleashed a torrent of Chaos energy; Chaos Oblivion. Soon all that was left of this section of Crisis City, was a big crater. The demonic wolf gave a big evil toothy smile and chuckled. Too easy...

[Gah, I'm starting to lose count on Ru's posts: 127]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Post  Ace80 20/3/2009, 9:48 pm

(Back at Eaglegate... )

"Sir!" Kinter saluted as he entered Shade's room. "Yes Kinter?" Shade said slowly, recovering from his second in command's loud salute. "There's been a report of a disturbance in Crisis city!" "Oh really? That's a shame." Shade said, distracted. "You don't understand sir! The whole place is nothing but a crater!" "It was bound to explode someday, now please, leave me."

Kinter sighed and walked out. "If Cap won't do something... Then as second in command, I have to!"

((OoOOooOOooooOOooOOooOOooOO- *shot*))
    .:Random Event:.
    .:Random Event:.
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Number of posts : 36

Post  .:Random Event:. 20/3/2009, 10:08 pm

[Back in Crisis City...]

A female white and light silver hedgewolf gasped as she looked down at the crater that was once Crisis City's town center. The hedgewolf gave a quick glance around before noticing a maroon and black... was that wolf part Kyuubi? It was hard to tell with the tails... Cautiously the hedgewolf jumped into the cater and hid behind a rather large rock that just fell in. Was she the one that caused the crater? Oooohhhh, she's going to pay for destroying my uncle's hometown! The hedgewolf growled angrily in her thoughts. But first, Solaris, I beg of you not to let her see me...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 20/3/2009, 10:11 pm

Ru's ear twitched as the sound of open-toed shoes hitting the rocky crater's surface reached her ears. The wolf cautiously glanced over her shoulder and towards a rock, then growled. "Must be the wind..."

[Ru: 128... Ugh... Sorry for the short post... I used up all my muse for the intro. *Death*]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 5:53 pm