Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

Taken... Part 4 [Closed!]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Taken... Part 4 [Closed!] Empty Taken... Part 4 [Closed!]

Post  Ru360 15/4/2009, 10:36 am

...And reappear in Eaglegate. "Well Jeriko, I leave you in there hands now." Ru said as she flashed a smile at the porcupine. She then walked over to a open window and jumped out it. Meanwhile Jeriko nodded towards the blue wolf then turned to Ozzy and the others. "Okay, you guys get in bed before Shade and the others get back and before I loose my job..."

((Hey, I just realized! Cecil wasn't at the Thieves Den at all! Where is he then? O_o|||))

[Ru: 191] [Jeriko: 50--OMG...]

Last edited by Ru360 on 16/4/2009, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Taken... Part 4 [Closed!] Empty Re: Taken... Part 4 [Closed!]

Post  Ace80 16/4/2009, 8:35 pm

"But it's eight in the morning Jer." Ozzy said, crossing his arms. Just then, the front door opened and the adults walked through. "Alright!Whereishe!?I'llcleanhisclock!" Shade held Blur back. "Ensign Jeriko!!"

((Uhoh... ))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 16/4/2009, 8:49 pm

"Really? Thanks!" Jeriko joked at Blur before turning to Shade as he nervously approached him. "Okay, look, I'm sorry I forgot to lock the windows at that they got kidnapped... But they're all back see? Look around if you want to! And if you want to fire me... then that's fine... I guess I'll have to find another person who will hire me and give me a roof over my head..." As long as it's not GUN or UNION... Neither I'm fine with... The porcupine then glanced over his shoulder and grabbed his empty jar of jelly beans off the floor. Aw man! They ate all of them! And I got it with what was left over of my allowance too...

((Well that was unrelated... Also, *Slaps Jeriko* Why the heck are you being a ma- porcupine?! Oh wait... He is one... DX Never mind...))

[Jeriko: 51]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Post  Ace80 16/4/2009, 8:56 pm

"It was an honest mistake." Shade said. "However, this cannot happen again. I'm afraid I'm going to have to take you off the babysitting list until you are older, and more responsible." "Healmostlostmylittlesister!!!!Youwilldie!!" Shade sighed and injected Blur with a red liquid. "Goodnightmommy." Blur mumbled as he fell over. "You probably won't have to worry about him. Just make sure you stay clear of him for a few days... Or weeks." Ozzy said. "This happens to ALL the babysitters... " Shade groaned.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 16/4/2009, 9:15 pm

"Erm... Kay?" Jeriko questioned, looking back and forth between the k.o'd Blur and the needle which Shade held. He then shook head briefly and smiled. "Well, I didn't even want the babysitting job in the first place. Besides, they're not even babies." Jeriko murmured before walking back into his room.

Once he was in, he the door suddenly locked behind him. A little startled he turned around to find Ru leaning against the door, holding a big jar of jelly beans and smiling at him. "What the-" "Hi." Ru replied. "Uh... hi... How'd you get in?" The porcupine nervously questioned. "Window." Ru replied simply. "Oh. Hey what's with the jelly beans?" "Oh these?" Ru questioned, lifting them up to look at them. She then moved them over to Jeriko and smiled at him. "It's a present." Cautiously the porcupine took them. "Uh... these aren't poisonous or rigged to explode in my face, are they?" He questioned. Ru's eyes narrowed. "What? You think I'd actually do that to a friend?" The wolf growled. "Uh-" "Anyways," The wolf started to move towards the window again. "I just came by to tell you Ruko and Senka are were they belong." The blue wolf then jumped out of the window and was gone in a flash.

What I strange wolf... Jeriko thought before going over to his dresser and setting the jelly beans on top. He then turned around and fell onto his bed. I still kinda wonder where she would be in life if she was actually how GUN designed her... Oh well... At least I don't have to watch the kids anymore... Now I can just relax and watch Silver explode when I feed him jelly beans.... Speaking of which; Where is Silver?!

[Meanwhile... In The Thieves Den...]

Silver: *Is in a cage* "Raaawwwwk..."

((And which that said! This RP comes to a close... Wow, I actually think that was probably the best RP Ace and I have ever done! Well, time to think of more! =D))

[Ru: 194] [Jeriko: 52]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/3/2024, 1:22 am