Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom.

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom.

Post  Ru360 7/5/2009, 2:08 pm

Yep. This is where I store most of my OC's. So if you ever run into one you can look up their profile and- hopefully- get on their good side. -Unless you wanna get on their bad side. XD So... yeah. I don't have much to talk about here... So let's go see them, kay? (BTW, if there's a box that says "New!" by the link to the character's profile, that means they're a new character. The box thing usually lasts for a month)

*~Links to Profiles~*

Ace the Husky
    Aellai the Hedgehog
    Ailani the Shark
    Amadi the King Cheetah Mechanimal
    Aquila the Eagle
    Arashido the Absol
    Arian the Wolf-tailed Hedgehog
    Asmodai the Demon
    Atropine the Hollowhound
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Baal the Bane Waja
    Cecil the Chinese Mountain Cat
    Circe the Khimera [Mechanimal]
    Comet the Hedgefox
    Deameon the Wolf
    Eddie the Echidna
    Ethan the Eagle
    Faolan Adolph
    Gilded the Wolf
    Hallow the Hyenat
    Ice the Fox
    Jake the Hybrid
    Jeriko the Porcupine
    Jesse the Hedgecat
    Kaylee the Hedgedog Mechanimal
    Lake the Cat
    Lauren the Hybrid (XD ME!!!)
    Michael the Wolf
    Mitzi the Cat Mechanimal
    Raz the Montre
    Rowena the Wolf
    Ru the Genetic Wolf
    Ruby the Dragon
    Ruko the Coyote
    Samson Roberts
    Samuel Roberts
    Savage the Hedgehog
    Shadowtail the Cat
    Shayne the Hedgehog
    Shetani the Cat
    Static the Hedgehog
    Whisper the Hedgewolf
    Zanshin the Mongoose
    Zeta the Hegnsnogn

*~Next Gen Characters~*

Last edited by Ru360 on 10/10/2009, 5:08 pm; edited 46 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Ru: "The Chaotic Blue Wolf"

Post  Ru360 8/5/2009, 5:42 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. RutheGeneticallyDesignedWolf

Basic Info

Full Name: Rubina Ace Wolf (Pronounced: Ru-bean-ah, A-ce, Wulf)

Meaning/Definition: Rubina- "The red jewel", Ace- "The best", Wolf- ?

Nickname(s): Ru. (But she's also known as; "GUA's runt" and "The Chaotic Blue Wolf".)

Species/Race: Genetically Designed Red/Arctic Wolf Mix

Type of Anthro: Mobian.

Ability Type(s): Power/Speed

Height: 4' 6"

Weight: 100 lbs.

IQ: 200

Alignment: Neutral.

Personal Info

Best Friends/Allies: Michael "Scar" the Wolf, Neil Parker, Ozzy the Hedgehog, Jazz the Hedgehog, Azure the Bat (Supposedly deceased), Ace the Husky, Arian the Wolf-tailed Hedgehog, Aquila the Eagle, Aellai the Hedgehog, Nicole Aquene (Current location and whenever she's alive or not unknown), Kongosoha the Bat (Deceased), Jake the Hybrid,

Other Friends/Allies: Solace "Shade" Dover the Hedgehog, Samuel Robert, Mitzi the Cat, Circe the Khimera, Shane the Hedgehog, Shadowtail the Cat, Rowena the Wolf, Ray the Wolf, Danny the Dog, Lake Claw the Bioengineered Cat, Jeriko the Porcupine, Comet the Hedgefox, Zoey ?, Scratch the Wolf, Cecil the Leopard, Lt. Carla the Hedgehog, Ruby the Dragon, Deameon the Wolf, Gilded the Genetic Wolf,

Rivals: Savage the Biogenetic Hedgehog, Shadowtail the Cat (Friendly rivalry), Aellai the Hedgehog (Friendly rivalry- Mostly), Solace "Shade" Dover the Hedgehog,

Enemies: Samson Robert, Pain the Hedgehog, almost everyone at Eaglegate, The Emo Cloud, a few people at CCG, Mr. Shiny, Nightmare the Shadow Wolf, Lauren the Arctic Wolf/Black Panther Hybrid, Hallow the Hyenat,

Known Relatives: Rijius the Red Wolf (Genetic Father), Savita the Arctic Wolf (Genetic Mother, Deceased), Deameon the Wolf (Genetic Brother), Ray the Wolf (Genetic Brother), Gilded the Genetic Wolf (Genetic Brother), Scratch the Wolf (Presumed Genetic Brother), Ice the Fox (Distant Cousin), Azure the Bat (Adopted mother, supposedly Deceased), Rhade the Hedgewolf (Genetic Son- even though she denies it. XD),

Pet(s): Nagoshi (A two-toned Dark Chaos Chao who has his own bazooka. O_O).

Love Interest(s): Michael "Scar" the Wolf.

Current Team(s): None. She usually likes to work by herself...

Social Class: Middle.

Blood Type: AB+

Date of Creation: August 1st.

Birthplace: GUA base.

Residence: Capitol City.

Occupation: "Failed" Military Experiment/Former G.U.A. agent. Now she is a McStarbucks (Starbucks and McDonalds combined) lacky.

Hobbies: Hanging with friends, swimming, reading, listening to music (Her favorite genres are below), doing word puzzles, being sadistic (Rare hobby), singing, snowboarding, Aeroboarding, kayaking, bowling, scuba diving, kite landboarding, surfing, playing in the snow, track, beating her friends in paintball, vacationing, playing frisbee (XD I wonder if she's occasionally the disk dog?), playing football, occasionally watching the tube, walking, making up her own games (Like this one with a roof, a trampoline, and a ball.), sledding, becoming extremely depressed, occasionally attempting suicide, (More may come).

Likes/Favorite Items: Being with friends, meat, hobbies, being outside, Azure the Bat, Michael the Wolf, walking, tormenting a few people at Eaglegate, kids, having fun, Aeroboarding, competitions, music (Her favorite Genres are: Hard Rock, Alternative Rock, Punk Rock, a bit of Rap, Pop Rock, Pop, Emo, & Techno.), (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: GUA, spiders, hedgehogs or anything with spines, aliens, humans, being deemed "failed" or "stupid", the Emo Cloud, being called/mistaken for a monster, Samson Roberts, Pain the Hedgehog, domesticated animals that are not in anthro form, anthros keeping domesticated quad animals as pets, whenever Lauren's around (Cause strange things happen when I'm around. XD), Lauren's friends, somebody being more powerful than her, somebody beating her in something (A battle, a game, it's an minor peeve.), (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Any kind of meat is fine with her.

Beverages of Choice: Water, Fruit Juice or Punch, Smoothies, Hot Coca, Coca-cola, (Maybe some others?).

Favorite color(s): (More like "Preferred" Colors) Blue, White, Black, Silver, & Red.

Personality: Ru is... well... Hard to describe. While she's been deemed "Failed" by GUA; we don't actually know what went wrong with her- other then that she's developed a bit more of a personality then they wanted her too. While her quirks are many; she's always been able to make up for -most- of them with her "dog-like" traits. She's very loyal, caring, outgoing, honest, fun-loving, and extremely protective of her friends and family and will often help by any means necessary- even if it means an early death. However, there are a few things that keep her from being "completely out there"; such as being prone to depression, aggressive and destructive behavior, social paranoia, suspicion and distrust to new people- especially humans and anything with spines, not caring much about rules, irreligious, being extremely hot-headed, she often acts without thinking, being somewhat sadistic, swearing, an instinctive hatred towards -most- hedgehogs- or anything with quills for that matter, arrogance, and being prone to mood swings. But despite all these quirks; they've made her such an interesting character, you'll probably never met anyone else like her in a lifetime! We also think all her quirks are due to what people think of her and maybe a bit of her past... And another thing; both she and Mike seem to believe that age, gender, and species don't matter in a friendship. Except she's always having a little trouble when it comes to hedgehogs, humans, and aliens.

Theme Song(s): Long Way To Happy by Pink, Lock And Key by Rush (Ace suggested it).

Memorable Quote(s): "*Twirls her right hand around in the air* Ru Ace Wolf, *Bows* at your service!" "I'm not even sure what I am anymore..." "Tell me; what do you think of me when you see me?" "Nobody's life has been as bad as mine..." "You don't know me! Nobody does..." "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" "I still wonder where I would be in life, right now, if I hadn't 'failed' all those years ago..." "I AM NOT A *Bleeping* DOG!!!! I'm a canine; sure- but I am not one of those domesticated idiots!" "Moron..." "Don't misjudge me... Otherwise it will be the death of you..." "I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!!!!" "It's too bad I'm not content with the life most humans have to deal with. I mean, come on! I was created to help GUN with their wars; yet I can't do anything because of my 'title'. I wanna do something! Sonic- whom I've never met- saves the world, Shadow helps occasionally, Rouge spies, Eggman tries to rule the world, and I... I sit on my butt and do *Bleeping* word puzzles!" "*After deciding to dress like an emo and after Shade has insulted her with 'Why not? You're already more than halfway there.' after commenting about Lauren being upset about ruining a picture and if Lauren becomes emo she'll go insane* *Pulls out a knife* I'm prepared to cut you..." "If you looked how I looked, if you felt how I felt, if you were told you were a mistake; wouldn't you want to die?"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Medium-short/Dodger Blue.

Skin Color: Puce

Eye Color: Dodger Blue during day time. Glowing Electric/Neon Blue at night.

Hair Color/Style: Long, straight, silky-smooth, and white hair. The main part of her hair is brushed back to behind her shoulders and her bangs are grown out and brushed to the side. Giving her the style you see now in the above picture.

Build: Sleek but muscular.

Nose: Small and Black. It can pick up a person's scent from a mile away.

Ears: Large, almost fox like ears that have white insides. They are constantly pointing forward unless they're needed in showing aggression or fear. They can hear anything that's within a 30-foot radius of where she's standing.

Tail(s): 2' 3" long, very fluffy and poofy, partly prehensile tail with long fur and a white tip. If the fur is flattened out; it's about 3' long and it can work as a shield or blanket. The bones in her tail are also very thick so they can easily be used to knock someone down or break a person's bone.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): White chest fur, white muzzle, white 'mittens' on hands and feet that go up to the wrists and ankles, an infected cut-like wound just below her right shoulder.

Other bodily features: Black "paw pads" are found on her fingertips, palms, heels, toes, and the foot-ball, the paw pads work like a gecko's feet and they can absorb energy, metallic-looking, retractable claws that can cut through almost anything, her arms and legs are about the same length, the bones in her wrists are kinda like a Gibbon's, she's got no known digestive tract (Sorry if it's TMI people.), venomous saliva, large lungs, two hearts (In case on fails or something. Again, sorry if this causes TMI's), slight webbing between her fingers and toes, her toes are more like a dog's then a human's, almost unbreakable claws and teeth, her eyes have a targeting system inside the pupils,

Attire: Brandeis blue and white sunglasses, Brandeis blue Spaghetti-strapped shirt that stops just below her ribs, fingerless Brandeis blue gloves ontop of regular white gloves, silver bracelet around her right wrist, a white towel for a belt, denim-colored jeans, and finally, Brandeis blue and white running shoes with small hovers, that work like Shadow's air shoes, in the bottom.

Voice Actress: Alecia Moore (Aka, Pink the Singer)

Battle Info

Stats: Found here!

Element(s): Chaos & Dark.

Ability Type(s): Speed/Power.

Combat Items & Weapons: The blue Chaos emerald, found weapons (Basically anything that can be used against the opponent), her claws and fangs, and sometimes a bit of Chaos Control.

Abilities: Chaos Control (She can usually use it without an Emerald), Limited Morphing (Can morph once every 15 posts and she can only turn into a female version of somebody- unless that person's already a girl. That's why it's limited.), Mind Control Immunity (Only to those that have lower levels then her), Water Breathing, Flame Breath (Can only activate this when she's seriously outraged), Snake Bite (Description: If outraged enough Ru can suddenly activate her venomous saliva and latch her mouth onto a person's arm without warning. If she managed to stay on for at least 15 seconds she can managed to poison somebody. It works best in Quad form), Claw and Teeth Regrowth (If a fang or claw manages to get damaged it will fall out and immediately get replaced by a new one), Spin Dash, Homing Attack, Inborn Targeting System, Umbrakinesis, Time Travel (By means of Chaos Control), Chaos Oblivion (Below), Chaos Supernova (Below), Levitation (With or without the hovers in her shoes), Mach 1 Superspeed, gecko-like climbing ability (She can even walk across things while upside down too. XD), Energy Absorption (Whenever it be a form/type of a Chaos attack, electricity, or some kind of kinesis, she can absorb it.), cat-like reflexes, bat-like hearing (She can hear anything within a 30-foot radius of where she's standing, can't she?), excellent night vision (Why do you think her eyes glow at night?), (More to come)

Transformations/Forms: Normal (Anthro), Quad, Human, Chaos (Her specially designed for her form of a Super Transformation), Dark ["Nightmare"] (Lost it when she turned 16.),

Special Attack(s): Chaos Oblivion (Description: Much like Shadow's Chaos Blast; Ru powers almost all of her known Chaos Energy into one attack that will destroy everything with in a mile radius. She stores it up for at least ten minutes and once she starts to glow, she unleashes it. While this attack is powerful, it also drains her, leaving her weakened and tired after using it...), & Chaos Supernova (Description: Learning how to turn the Chaos Oblivion into a targeted attack, Ru moves all the energy which she would use in a Chaos Oblivion, into her paws, causing a small little orb to form in between them. The longer she holds it, the larger the orb grows; and the larger it grows, the more powerful it will be and the more drained she will be afterwards. This attack is more controlled then the Chaos Oblivion and the damage you take from this attack varies.)

Weakness(es): The Master Emerald nullifies her like it does to a Chaos Emerald, she's allergic to any cat that is black, evil, and has red eyes, she's terrified of spiders and needles, she's got Immunodeficiency and can easily die if she gets sick, she's 90% Chaos Energy and is extremely sensitive to any machine that drains energy, and she's got a very sensitive and infected wound just below her right shoulder.

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: Stolen cars (namely Jeeps), stolen tanks, stolen aircraft, and her own Aeroboard called, "Blue Chaos".

Backstory: (Too long. Sorry.)

Art: Quad Form, Human Form,

Fun Facts About Ru: If Ru was part of the two major voting parties in America, she's probably be a Democrat;

Last edited by Ru360 on 29/10/2009, 10:17 am; edited 35 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Mike: "The Teddy Bear In Goth-like Clothing"

Post  Ru360 9/5/2009, 11:51 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. MichaeltheWolf

Basic Info

Full Name: Michael Gladstone Wolf (Pronounced: My-k-al, Ga-la-d-s-toe-n, Wulf)

Meaning/Definition: Michael- "Who is like God", Gladstone- "Kite-shaped stone", Wolf- ?

Nickname(s): Mike (Used by close friends), Scar (Occasional nickname), Butter Baby (Used affectionately by Ru),

Species/Race: Grey Wolf.

Ability Type(s): Power.

Height: 4' 6"

Weight: 75 lbs.

IQ: 120.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Ru the Genetic Wolf, Jeriko the Porcupine, Shadowtail the Cat,

Other Friends/Allies: Ace the Husky, Arian the Wolf-tailed Hedgehog, Circe the Khimera, Mitzi the Cat, Samuel Roberts, Samson Roberts, Solace "Shade" Dover the Hedgehog, Comet the Hedgefox, Shane the Hedgehog, Ozzy the Hedgehog,

Rivals: Shadowtail the Cat (Friendly rivalry), Rowena the Wolf, Comet the Hedgefox, Gilded the Genetic Wolf (He's just a little suspicious of him. That's all),

Enemies: Savage the Biogenetic Hedgehog, Ruko the Coyote, Comet the Hedgefox, Hallow the Hyenat, Asmodai the Demon,

Known Relatives: Annie the Wolf (Little Sister, Deceased), Roxanne the Wolf (Mother, Deceased), Brent the Wolf (Father), Shadowscar the Wolf (Great-great-great-grandfather),

Pet(s): None.

Love Interest(s): Ru the Genetic Wolf,

Current Team:...

Blood Type: AB

Date of Birth: September 16th.

Birthplace: Somewhere outside of Emerald Town.

Residence: Emerald Town.

Hobbies: Tying cows to rockets and watching them explode, hanging with Ru, digging through trash in some of Emerald Town's alleys, attempted cooking and burning of foods, riding his motorcycle, visiting Ru in Central City, posing as a tough guy, accidentally loosing his pants, snowboarding, baseball, listening to music, eating,

Likes/Favorite Items: Being with his girlfriend, exploding cows, when he doesn't burn food, music (His favorite genre is Rock. Any kinda rock. Hard, Punk, Alternate...), snowboarding, baseball,

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Loosing his pants, blowing his tough cover, competition (XD Mike's somewhat jealous when it comes to another guy that causes Ru to blush...), belts, snakes (He... mistook a snake for a belt once.), McDonalds Employees (They. Are. Robots. SERIOUSLY.), crashing, getting yelled at by his boss, burning food, exploding the kitchen, inflicting Ru's wrath, Ru going into one of her emo moods, baseball (When Ru's not around he gets really bored and tries to play sports. So far he's taken this up but he keeps hitting himself with the bat on accident. But it's not like he's got anything else to do... So yeah, he plays it but he hates it. Poor guy.), (More to come!)

Favorite Food(s): Chicken.

Beverages of Choice: Coke.

Favorite color(s): Black, Grey, Red.

Personality: While he's usually tough and falsely mean to new people- and is somewhat suspicious of them if they look interested in Ru- you'll soon learn that he's just a big teddy bear despite his appearance. He may be a bit on the stupid side, but he makes up for this by being an understanding, fun, and he's also somewhat of a troublemaker. -As he constantly ties cows to rockets and sends them into space to watch them explode. Which some of the local farmers aren't very happy about... He and Ru also seem to share the same belief that age, species, and gender don't matter in a friendship. But whenever there's something with spines or alien around; he always keeps a close eye on her. -Just in case. So... yeah... He seems to be completely devoted to Ru. Man, I wonder what he does then if she's not around... -He probably explodes cows.

Theme Song(s):

Memorable Quote(s): "'So misunderstood are the creations of man' is what I always say. Or maybe because it just applies to Ru best..." "*After the kitchen suddenly explodes without reason* How is that even possible?! I didn't do ANYTHING!"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Short and black.

Skin Color: Arsenic

Eye Color: Sangria

Hair Color/Style: His black hair is well... I can't really describe it. In fact there's a picture up above; why are you looking down here?

Build: Muscular-average.

Nose: Small and black. Not very strong.

Ears: Large but not as large as a fox's. Inside fur is somewhat long and grey.

Tail(s): Slim with grey tip. Not as long as Ru's. Maybe around

Marking(s)/Scar(s): Three, slim, red scars across his left eye, grey muzzle, grey chest fur, red little "spots" on the edge of his eyes.

Other bodily features: Arsenic claws (That aren't retractable).

Attire: A spiked collar, spiked cuffs, black t-shirt with a white skull on the front, black gloves, black pants, black boots with hidden- yet they're there- steel toes. Oh, and if his pants ever fall off in an RP, his boxers are white with red hearts. XD *Murdered by an angry Mike*

Voice Actor: Brad Arnold (From 3 Doors Down)

Battle Info

Element(s): None.

Combat Items & Weapons: His claws.

Abilities: Superstrengh, weak Chaos Control, ability to run at a speed of 100 MPH (XD), (More may come? Hopefully? D: )

Transformations/Forms: Super, Wolf Quad, Human.

Special Attack(s): None.

Weakness(es): He looses his pants way too easily. He can probably go seven posts without loosing them before- well,- loosing them. He's also kinda weak when it comes to fighting...

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: A motorcycle of the cruiser type. However, it's often wrecked as he's known to crash- often. Good news is that he doesn't hurt himself- much- when he does!

Backstory: Mike's life was basically the same as almost everybody else's; he had a caring mother, a fun dad, and a sweet little sister who was younger then him by three years. But everything changed one night as he was out catching fireflies.. He didn't know it- in fact he still doesn't know it- but his dad used to work for GUN himself. -When he was actually looking through secret files for his own REAL boss. When GUN finally found this out they came to his house and burned it down to the ground. When Mike finally came back everything was gone. The wolf called out for his mother but when he heard no reply he started to look around the still burning wreckage. As he trudged among the ruins, he found his sister's doll and a patch featuring GUN's insignia. Since then he swore revenge against GUN it's members for the death of his family. For a while he usually hid in alleyways and killed patrolling members until one day; when he was in a local McStarbucks getting lunch, a blue, 15 year old, female wolf walked in. Immediately the black wolf developed a crush on her- probably because she was cute. The fist met when Ru slipped on the floor and he caught her. However, the two met again and introduced themselves after she got into another huge fight with Shade and was launched all the way to a park just outside the city. The two then quickly fell in love. But one day, as they were talking, Mike told Ru about his family. You must've imagined his shock when he found out she was from GUN. Right at that moment, he tried to kill her. However, Ru defended herself and got away from him in time but she gave him those three scars across his left eye you see today. Since then he has been trying to kill her. Then one day, when the two were fighting each other in a tournament that was being run by Eggman, Ru explained that she never told Mike about it because she because she didn't want to hurt him- not because she was gonna kill him. The two then became friends and even fell in love again. Since then the two have been very close. Also, he knows very well that Ru's older then him, but both he and Ru believe that age, species, and gender don't matter in a friendship.

Art: Quad Form, Human Form (Yeah, his scars are missing because the flash thing wouldn't give me any)

Last edited by Ru360 on 10/10/2009, 10:06 pm; edited 21 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Jeriko: "Eaglegate's "Petty" Thief"

Post  Ru360 10/5/2009, 10:55 am

[No picture. Sorry. :/]

Basic Info

Full Name: Jeriko Trey Porcupine (Pronounced: Jer-e-co, Tray, Pour-q-pine)

Meaning/Definition: Jeriko- from the original spelling of "Jericho" which means "City of the Moon", Trey- "Three", Porcupine- "Any of various rodents of the Old World family Hystricidae or the New World family Erethizontidae, having long, sharp, erectile quills interspersed with coarse hair."

Nickname(s): (He hates nicknames. But he's be called these just to annoy the heck out of him. Such as;) Jerry, Jer, Jer-bear (Usually by me. XD), Jerko (Accidentally by little Ozzy. May be teasingly called this), and Jeribica (Pronounced: Jer-e-bi-ca).

Species/Race: North American Porcupine

Ability Type(s): Speed.

Height: 3' 7"

Weight: 37 lbs.

IQ: 290.

Alignment: Neutral-good.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Michael "Scar" the Wolf, Kinter the Hedgefox, Static the Hedgehog, Ru the Genetic Wolf, Solace "Shade" Frost the Hedgehog,

Other Friends/Allies: Blur the Hedgehog, Ozzy the Hedgehog, Rowena the Wolf, Comet the Hedgefox, Eddie the Echidna,

Rivals: Other thieves.

Enemies: Black Jack the Rabbit, Senka the Cat, Ruko the Coyote,

Known Relatives: Janita the Porcupine (Little sister, Deceased), Unnamed (Mother, Deceased), Unnamed (Father, Unknown),

Love Interest(s): None currently.

Current Team: Member of Eaglegate...

Blood Type: B

Date of Birth: March 10th.

Birthplace: Unknown. But Possibly Capitol City?

Residence: Eaglegate/Emerald Town.

Hobbies: Talking with Mike, trying to work a computer, accidentally getting on Ru's bad side often, stealing (Old hobby, may still do it. O_o ), relaxing, (More to come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Working at Eaglegate, (Erm... More will DEFINITELY come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Getting ticked off and going Dark, being ridiculed for being a former thief, thieving and thieves (XD He's one to talk), people giving him nicknames, bring up his past, durians, Lauren and her need for a mental institute, (More may comes)

Favorite Food(s): Cheeseburgers, leeks, watermelons.

Beverages of Choice: Water & sprite.

Favorite color(s): Green, Black, & Gold.

Personality: Normally relaxed and nice- it sadly doesn't take much to freak him out. He's horrible when it comes to fighting and he prefers to delay his opponent- as in confusing them or stunning them for a few seconds- then run. Although not many people know it; he actually used to be a thief. But he only stole useless items- Much to the dismay of his former boss- So he's kinda a "petty" thief. He also hates it when somebody calls him by one of his "nicknames". So we just usually call him one of these to stir him up. But be careful; if you stir him up too much he'll turn into a werecupine. -And he actually prefers fighting while in this form.

Theme Song(s): Feels Like Today by Rascal Flatts, Monster by Skillet (Dark Theme),

Memorable Quote(s): "How many times have I told you to stop calling me that?" "THAT'S NOT MY NAME!!!" "FOR THE LAST TIME; MY NAME IS- Oh wait, you got it right......FINALLY!!!" "MY NAME IS JERRY!!! *Somebody starts laughing* ...Wait, no it isn't!"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Office Green/Short.

Skin Color: Wheat.

Eye Color: Forest green.

Quill Color/Style: His quills are in a mohawk-like style and they have black tips. They are also quite long. Sorta like Knux's deadlocks.

Build: Average. A little on the slim side though.

Nose: Small and black.

Ears: His ears seem to curl slightly upwards, while they start sideways, and the insides are colored Wheat.

Tail(s): About a foot and half long, very spiky, has a black tip.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): Wheat chest, wheat eyelids, wheat muzzle.

Other bodily features: He cuts his claws down...

Attire: A brown jacket with sleeves that only go down to his elbows, denim jeans, brown belt with a gold buckle, green and black shoes, light green and dark green bands around both of his wrists, and, occasionally, silver rings around each quill where the black tips start to appear.

Voice Actor: Jim Adkins (From Jimmy Eats World)

Battle Info

Stats: Found here.

Element(s): Forest, Energy, & Acid.

Combat Items & Weapons: He's known to have a staff somewhere on him. But he unfortunately forgets it and leaves it at Eaglegate. -A lot. He's also known to be a master of found weapons but... they aren't usually harmful. He'll like, throw a piece of toast at somebody and run. XD

Abilities: Super Speed (Hence, he can hit Mach 1), Thief Skills, Street Smarts, Jeriko Oasis (Below-ish), Energy absorption, Acid generation (It only shows up on his palms.), Force field generation, Plant manipulation (It only works on a few vines and a lot of flowers. XD Well it comes in handy on dates doesn't it?), Radiation immunity, can go in and out of windows silently, (More may come...)

Transformations/Forms: Human, Quad (Porcupine, Beagle), Dark/Werecupine (When he gets really, really ticked off. Lolz. His dark form is a Were-Porcupine.)

Special Attack(s): Jeriko Oasis (His eyes glow a bright spring green, while the whites glow a bit of a maya blue color, and causes his opponents confusion. Sadly, it only works if his opponents are staring right into his eyes.).

Weakness(es): He's horrible with combat and he- surprisingly- catches on fire easily.

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: None.

Backstory: Jeriko had a very good life as a kid and his was fairly rich. That is... until his sister got sick. His family used up all their money for medicine and almost had to sell their house. Fortunately his family still had their pawn shop. Day in and day out, they had to sell useless knickknacks, and occasionally some of their furniture, for medicine. One day, as Jeriko was walking down the street towards the local pharmacy, he saw a well made and beautifully colored vase. The porcupine quickly looked around before he rushed into the shop and snatched the pot. Later, when he got home he handed his father the pot and said 'a kind old lady gave it to him'. The next day the managed to sell the pot for $100. Since then, he stole meaningless items to sell in his father's pawn shop. Almost year later though, his father was arrested for stealing and then reselling things from other shops. Soon him, his mother, and sick sister were kicked out into the streets and his sister soon died the following night. Next morning when the porcupine got up, his mother was gone. Jeriko then threw on his tattered potato sack shirt and ran out to look for her. When he finally did however, it turns out that his mother, stricken with grief, ran out in front of a moving car and died. Scared and horrified, the porcupine ran away from the scene and into Ruko the Coyote. Ruko quickly snatched the young porcupine and took him back to the Thieves Den. There the infamous Black Jack found him and took him under his wing and sent the young porcupine on jobs for stuff he 'needed'. However, the porcupine only stole useless pottery and clothing rather then cash and was soon kicked out at the age of 14. The porcupine then spent a year of living on the streets, stealing only the things he needed to survive. Then, by sometime in April, the porcupine gave up his life of 'petty stealing' after watching the Eaglegate team in action. Jeriko quickly snatched some bread from a bakery and a sack, and followed the Eaglegate team back to Emerald Town. Tired from the long walk, the porcupine stopped for the night in an alley way and slept in a trash can. Next morning as he was getting breakfast he noticed a familiar brown and blue hedgefox and ran over to him. Then, after asking poor Kinter a lot of questions, the porcupine begged and pleaded for the hedgefox to let him join Eaglegate. Eventually the hedgefox gave in, and that's his backstory!

Art: Human form,

Fun Facts About Jeriko: Jeriko still tends to lie... In fact, he often lies about being declawed when he actually just cuts them down so he can't use them for anything... Unfortunately, this tends to cause some problems for him; Jeriko's beagle form is inspired by my Nintendogs beagle, Jeriko. -Whom, I named the dog after. XD; Jeriko's name was inspired by allhailshadow's character Jericho, and his appearance was inspired by an Arrow the Porcupine, and the same Jericho the Vampiric Hedgehog's much older, Shadow the Hedgehog-like appearance;

Last edited by Ru360 on 22/11/2009, 6:14 pm; edited 23 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Lauren: "The Psycho Admin From Another World" (XD)

Post  Ru360 10/5/2009, 3:01 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. LaurentheArcticWolfBlackPantherHybr

Basic Info

Full Name: Lauren Elyse Edwards (Pronounced: La-or-n, E-lee-s, Ed-war-ds)

Meaning/Definition: Lauren- "The bay/Laurel plant", Elyse- "My God is a vow", Edwards- "Son of Edward"

Nickname(s): Laura (I don't prefer it. But you can call me it if you want).

Age: ??? (I'm not gonna tell until a lot later in the future.)

Species/Race: Originally, human. In this world, a Arctic Wolf/Melanistic Mountain Lion Hybrid

Ability Type(s): Power/Speed.

Height: 4' 4" (My real height is 5' 8")

Weight: 63 lb (28 kg)

IQ: (Erm... I need an IQ test before I can answer this)

Alignment: Neutral. Cuz I love being evil (And tormenting others) and I like being good (And helping others) at the same time.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Ollie the Tiger, Zoey ?, Ace the Husky, Kim (Who has no fursona yet),

Other Friends/Allies: (Most of my characters. XD), James Bond the Hobo, Solace "Shade" Frost the Hedgehog,

Rivals: Ru the Genetic Wolf, Rowena the Wolf, Shadowtail the Cat, Savage the Biogenetic Hedgehog,

Enemies: Samson Roberts, Pain the Hedgehog, GUN, UNION, and almost everybody I meet as my Fursona hates me. XD

Known Relatives: Ace the Husky (Adopted brother), Unnamed Husky (Adopted Mother), Unnamed Husky (Adopted Father), (Real world relatives not included)

Pet(s): Señorita the British Bombay, Daphne the Maine Coon Mix, Oliver the American Shorthair. -And I used to have to snakes; we released them.

Love Interest(s): Jeriko the Porcupine. ( .///.;;; )

Current Team: Team Psycho (Lauren -*Self proclaimed Leader*- Speed, Ollie (Ace80) - Power, Zoey (Hasn't joined this site) - Magic, Kim (kimmer12) - Speed.)

Blood Type: I... have no idea... I think A+.

Date of Birth: August 1st.

Birthplace: Distant lands... (XD Actually Denver, Colorado, U.S.A., North America. But where I live doesn't exists in their world. Lol.)

Residence: A shared apartment with Ace in Capitol City.

Hobbies: Reading about science, history, and a few random things, dying randomly and coming back to life over and over, being insane, making my characters' (and others') live miserable, messing around with the site, just being random, joking around with my best friend Ollie a.k.a Ace80, watching people turn into pickles and get whisked away to planet pickle, commenting about peoples' art and characters, warping reality, listening to music, hanging with friends, playing around, suddenly appearing in topics, eating, playing Pokemon or Sonic on my gamecube, playing Sonic Unleashed on a friend's Xbox360, playing rock band with Ace80, drawing, playing Zoo Tycoon 2 or Petz 5, RPing, messing with some kinda flash game, (More may come?)

Likes/Favorite Items: The number 360, wolves, small dogs, cats, the Zodiac, music (My favorite Genres are: Punk Rock, Alternate Rock, Pop, Pop Rock, Emo, a bit of rap, Nu Metal, Rapcore, Hip-hop, Pop Punk, Post-grunge, Power Pop, Rock,), video games, drawing, the color blue, being insane, jokes, fun, my cats, science, tormenting Ru or another one of my characters, going insane with friends (namely Ollie), acting like a mad scientist/really insane then acting sane when a stranger walks by, being home-schooled, animals, tormenting my characters, people with a great imagination, stir-fry, ice cream bars, being random, messing with my personal projects, summer vacation, smoothies, killing my friend's characters with luv (XD), Sonic Unleashed, Sonic the Hedgehog, any character I deem 'awesome', singing (even though I can't. XD), Shadow the Hedgehog, fun, my cats, trying a few new things, hobos, the words "Smoosh", "Spawn", "Pheesh", and "Yosh", bagging on herself (As in, calling myself ugly, stupid, useless, ect.), Jeriko the Porcupine, making her friends and cousins laugh, making retarded faces, walking down up-going escalators, walking the wrong way on a moving walkway and complaining it's "going the wrong way", rice cakes, (More may come?)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Rush (No flaming me. It's my own opinion, kay?), being bored, Amy Rose (Just don't like her), school, math, grammar, brusselprunes, Chao (Stupid things), Planet Pickle, Ru and Shade's arguments and emoness, emoness, fish (Even though I'm part cat. XD), coffee, nagging, working until I'm so tired I'm dead, school, being told I have an annoying voice (Which I probably do. XD), Emos, being loved WAAAAYYYY to much by my cat, getting fur in my mouth and nose, gagging, rock climbing, climbing mountains, being lazy, lazy people, being sick (It's no fun), all the stupid new shows on cartoon network (Chowder, Flapjack, I mean, what are the point of those two? They make no sense!), things not making sense, any kind of meat with pink or red showing (I like my food well-done.), having to brush her teeth, being annoyed by my younger cousins (Ah, but I love them anyways), people who can barely type, (More may come?.

Favorite Food(s): WAAAAAAY too many to list.

Beverages of Choice: Water, Fruit Juice, Vitamin Water, Lemonade. (Man, I sound like a health freak. XD)

Favorite color(s): Blue, White, Black, Red, & Silver.

Personality: Ah, myself... I'm fun-loving psycho who features a host of ultimately disturbing thoughts, yet I still retains a happy attitude. -Except when I'm bored. Often, without thinking, I tend to over-glorify things and repeat things a bit too much.... I'm also so addicted to my computer that I refuse to leave the house (Unless one of my friends come over). -Unfortunately, there's usually nothing to do on my computer, thus I'm constantly bored. -Unless I feel like drawing but that still isn't enough to make me leave my dear Lappy-top behind. When offline I can be rather shy when meeting new people and I'm strangely uncomfortable around people with physical and mental problems (Example, someone in a wheelchair. I'm sorry for being xenophobic, people...). However, when online I still show my usually insane intellect. Aren't you guys all lucky? When I'm with my friends (Or by myself), I can be outgoing, over energetic (Because I never get any exercise), and very overly imaginative with a bowl of crazy sauce nearby. Unfortunately, sometimes my muse runs out... Although I tend to act sane in puplic, I know myself for my random insanity (Such as my latest complaint about school work "Aw, I hate learning over and over about the guy who invented bananas... Stupid Alfred Hitchcock..." Lol.), I'm also known for bagging on myself with a cheerful attitude (Such as saying I suck while laughing insanely), and my friends know me for my annoying voice. In music, I have a great love for anything that features a "Modern" tune (Hence, I'll usually like any Hard Rock, Alternative Rock, Emo, Post-Grunge, Pop Rock, Pop, Hip-hop, Dance, Rock, Power Pop, or Pop Punk- band/artist that has recently created since the 1980's. -With a few exceptions...). I also love swimming, I can speak in little bits in a few different languages, I love the seasons of summer, fall, and winter- And that's all you're gonna get from me for now...

Theme Song(s): Anything But Ordinary by Avril Lavigne, Sharada by Skye Sweetnam, Unpredictable by Skye Sweetnam, Just the Way I Am by Skye Sweetnam,

Memorable Quote(s): "*Laughing* I have problems. I really do..." "I seriously need to go to a mental institute." "XD" "OMG!!!" "I enjoy being random; makes life better and more enjoyable, ya know?" "*Whilst making a stupid face* I'm so useless!~" "Man, I'm a *****..." "Watch out, if you play with fire too much you may get burned!" "YIIISSSSHHH...." "Lauren's the name, insane's my game!" "*Groans*"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Silver/Medium-Short.

Skin Color: Silver.

Eye Color: Bright Green.

Hair Color/Style: White but my bangs are black. (Refer to the above picture for my hairstyle)

Build: Average but slim.

Ears: Large ears with white insides.

Tail(s): Furry but thin-ish, 2' 2" tail with a white tip and an even smaller black tip (The black tip is optional on my anthro form).

Marking(s)/Scar(s): White muzzle, white chest fur,

Other bodily features: Almost invisible whiskers around my nose.

Attire: A blue t-shirt, denim pants, white gloves with black cuffs, silver belt, blue and white shoes.

Voice Actress: (Myself. Aka, Lauren Edwards.)

Battle Info

Stats: Here they are!

Element(s): Energy, Space, & Dark.

Combat Items & Weapons: A very large hammer that can randomly grow spikes, burst into flames, or turn into ice.

Abilities: Invulnerability, Chaos Control, Time Travel, Time Manipulation, Dimension Travel, Cross-dimensional Awareness, Reality Warping, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Shape-shifting, (Blue) Pyrokinesis, Self-detonation, Telepathy, Immortality, Gravity Manipulation, Intangibility (Phasing), Force Field Generation, Summoning, Flight, Animal Mimicry, (More may come)

Transformations/Forms: Quad (Wolf, Cougar, and Hybrid), Human (No wai.), Anthro (Shown above. XD), Split (Lolz. I split into two people. Pure and righteous wolf me and evil and devious cougar me. XD Double the chaos.), Lugia (Why? Cause I like Lugia.), Lucario, Dragon, Tempest Waja (Link to www.Wajas.com), (More may come. Be warned. ODO)

Special Attack(s): (I may get one)

Weakness(es): I have esseffugiocyclophobia (The fear of being run over by bicycles).

Misc Info

Backstory: (Coming soon! Note: I'M NOT ACTUALLY ADOPTED!!! Well... In the Mobian world I am...)

Art: Human form (Yeah, my hair is actually blond), Tempest Waja form, Dragon form, Lucario form, Lugia form, Quad form

Last edited by Ru360 on 27/10/2009, 4:23 pm; edited 22 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Comet: "The Bioluminescent Hedgefox"

Post  Ru360 10/5/2009, 8:50 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. ComettheHedgefox

Basic Info

Full Name: Cosmo Cleo Bioluminescence (Pronounced: Cos-moe, Kle-o, Bi-o-lu-min-es-scen-se)

Meaning/Definition: Cosmo- "Order", Cleo- "Vision of glory; illustrious", Bioluminescence- "Emission of visible light by living organisms"

Nickname(s): Comet.

Species/Race: West European Hedgehog/Crab-eating Fox Hybrid (Hedgefox)

Ability Type(s): Speed/Power.

Height: 4' 10"

Weight: 37 lbs

IQ: 270.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Ru the Genetic Wolf, Zoey ?, Ace the Husky, Arian the Wolf-tailed Hedgehog, Jeriko the Porcupine, Ethan the Eagle,

Other Friends/Allies: Ruby the Dragon, Shara the Hedgehog, Shane the Hedgehog, Michael "Scar" the Wolf, Lauren the Arctic Wolf/Black Panther hybrid, Jazz the Hedgehog, Eddie the Echidna,Becky the Cat,

Rivals: Michael "Scar" the Wolf, Shadowtail the Cat,

Enemies: Asmodai the Demon,

Known Relatives: Unnamed Fox (Mother), Unnamed Hedgehog (Father), Unnamed uncle and aunt, Static the Hedgehog (Cousin)

Current Team: Team Glow (Comet -*Leader*- Power, Static - Speed, ? - Magic)

Social Class: Alternative.

Blood Type: O-

Date of Birth: September 20th. (Zodiac Signs: Star- Virgo/Chinese- Horse/Element- Metal)

Birthplace: Delta Venianna

Residence: Somewhere in the building Ru and the Capitol City Gang live in.

Hobbies: Singing, occasionally listening to people's problems and offering some- usually bad- advice, swimming, occasionally being rude to people,

Likes/Favorite Items: Techno music, singing, crabs, (More coming...)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: When his insults actually hurt someone, questions about himself, being bothered while trying to sleep, being caught when he accidentally freaks out when he sees himself glowing, (More coming...)

Favorite Food(s): Crabs (What did you expect?).

Beverages of Choice: Sprite, Water, & Coca-cola.

Favorite color(s): Electric Blue & Dark Green.

Personality: Comet always has a straight face and, despite his looks, he actually cares a lot for his friends. He's usually fine on his own and a little rude occasionally; but, he can be pretty serious and very deep. He also has an excellent voice that is very soothing and it often cheers people up! So if you ever have a bad day try to catch him singing; as he isn't very open to singing when someone asks him to. He also seems to have a thing for techno music...

Theme Song(s):

Memorable Quote(s): "*After getting hit by a crab in the face* Ow! I never realized how much crabs hurt until now!" "I always knew hippies were allergic to chocolate... Which is strange considering it comes from trees." "Watch out for the idiot behind me..."

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Duke Blue/Short but the fur on his tail is medium-long and the electric blue fur that make up his arm stripes are medium-short.

Skin Color: Grey-blue

Eye Color: Electric Blue

Hair Color/Style: The color of his hair is Sapphire and his hair is grown out- including bangs-, brushed to the sides, but one side is longer and it hangs over his right eye.

Quill Color/Style: They point upwards and mainly Duke Blue except at the tips; there they are Electric Blue.

Build: Average.

Nose: Small and Black.

Ears: Small little ears that have electric blue stripes on top of them and white insides.

Tail(s): Foot long, very fluffy tail with an eclectic blue tip.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): Electric Blue stripes on his arms, legs, and the top of his ears, Electric Blue chest fur, and an Electric Blue muzzle.

Other bodily features: His muzzle is very fluffy, and every part of him that is colored Electric Blue- including his eyes and the skull on his vest- is bioluminescent.

Attire: Green vest with an electric blue skull on it, black and green gloves, dark blue and regular blue pants, black and green shoes.

Voice: Deep, serious, blank, calm, not very polite. And when he sings... Think of Chester Bennington from Linkin Park. ^_^

Battle Info

Stats: Found Here

Element(s): Electricity & Ice.

Current Level: 3

Ability Type(s): Speed/Power

Combat Items & Weapons: Sometimes a electric ice ball but other then that.......

Abilities: Electrokinesis, Accelerated Healing, Sonic Booms, Hypnokinesis, Invisibility, Night Vision, Bioluminescence, Phasing, Cyrokinesis, (More to come)

Transformations/Forms: Quad (Either Fox or Hedgefox) & Human.

Special Attack(s): Frigid Shock (Description: He basically forms a ball of ice in his hands, rigs it with varying volts of electricity, and throws it at his opponent. It may paralyze someone or, if strong enough, kill them.)

Weakness(es): He's allergic to pollen and he catches on fire easily.

Misc Info

Current Number of Posts: 10

Known Vehicles: Cruising Motorcycle.

Backstory: (Coming soon!)

Art: Human form,

Last edited by Ru360 on 23/9/2009, 3:26 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Eddie: "The Masked Echida"

Post  Ru360 11/5/2009, 8:00 am

[No pic. Sorry.]

Basic Info

Full Name: Edison Tenchu Echidna (Pronounced: Ed-e-son, Ten-ch-u, Eck-kid-na)

Meaning/Definition: Edison- "Son of Edward", Tenchu- "Wrath of Heaven", Echidna- "A burrowing monotreme mammal covered with spines and having a long snout and claws for hunting ants and termites"

Nickname(s): Eddie.

Species/Race: Western Long-beaked Echidna

Ability Type(s): Power/Magic.

Height: 3' 6"

Weight: 20 lbs.

IQ: 103.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Marie Ann the Red Fox (Deceased), Comet the Hedgefox, Jazz the Hedgehog, Jeriko the Porcupine,

Other Friends/Allies: Becky the Cat, Lauren the Arctic Wolf/Black Panther Hybrid,

Rivals: None currently.

Enemies: Shadowscar (Mike's very great grandfather. XD) the Wolf.

Known Relatives: Unnamed mother (Deceased), unnamed father (Deceased).

Love Interest(s): HE'S TWELVE!!! D:<

Blood Type: B-

Date of Birth: March 2nd. (Zodiac Signs: Star- Pisces/Chinese- Ox/Element- Fire)

Birthplace: A distant tribe of now deceased Echidnas...

Residence: Lower Capitol City.

Hobbies: Stealing food, getting overly curious about stuff and getting in trouble for it, mourning at the loss of his mother, (More may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Fruit, Comet the Hedgefox, (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Michael the Wolf, Shadowscar the Wolf, anyone trying to remove his skull helmet, making new friends, getting into trouble, the memory of his mother getting slaughtered, everybody thinking he is or is related to Knuckles the Echidna (Well, actually it's my dislike. DX), strangers, lots of people (No more then 3 strangers freaks him out. XD), (More to come)

Favorite Food(s): Apples.

Beverages of Choice: Water?

Favorite color(s): Rainbow.

Personality: Eddie's a very timid and shy Echidna and he doesn't like to talk often- which causes many to believe he's mute. He's often a bit too curious for his own good- which causes him to get in a lot of predicaments that he has trouble getting out off. While he isn't known to often cry during the day; He's best known to cry for his lost mother during the night as he is unable to let go of the memory of her. His cries are loudest on a night with a full moon as the memory of Shadowscar beheading his mom is, as he describes it, "projected onto the moon like a show on television" like television on the moon. It keeps replaying and replaying until he finally cries himself to sleep. He also seems to dislike making new friends as he's worried something will happen to them like Marie Ann.

Theme Song(s):

Memorable Quote(s): "Mommie..."

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Short and Torch Red.

Skin Color: Wheat on the muzzle and chest fur; wheat-pink everywhere else on him.

Eye Color: Deep Blue.

Quill Color/Style: Short (Like Amy's side quills' length), downward aiming, "Deadlock" quills

Build: Slim.

Nose: Small and black. He can't pick up scents with it very well.

Ears: O_O What ears? He just has holes in his head. (XD Okay, that sounded hilarious)

Tail(s): Surprisingly straight and long for an echidna's. By long I mean it's a foot long.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): Wheat Chest, Wheat Muzzle, and three jagged, Salmon pink scars across both of his eyes

Other bodily features: Nothing.

Attire: Black shoes, black fingerless gloves, his mom's skull which he uses as a helmet.

Voice: His voice sounds very much like a timid child's- then again he is one- and he often stumbles over his own sentences and sometimes slurs words together. His voice also seems to echo constantly inside his skull helmet. Unfortunately, his cries also echo inside the skull and it comes out as a pained and sad melody that can travel for miles.

Battle Info

Element(s): Earth.

Ability Type(s): Power/Magic

Combat Items & Weapons: Half of a femur from a wolf anthro- supposedly Shadowscar- that he uses as a boomerang but when someone comes to close to him he resorts to waving it around clumsily.

Abilities: Geokinesis, teleportation, can dig into almost any wall or floor, Can create small earthquakes of a 30 foot radius, can create sandstorms, levitation, can create illusions of himself, accelerated healing, (More... may come? :/)

Transformations/Forms: Human (Doesn't like using it though), and Super/Berserk (Tenchu the Special attack).

Special Attack(s): Tenchu (His eyes start to glow cyan and they lose all of their known details- kinda like Ru when she gets overly mad or brainwashed- and he basically goes berserk and all of his powers/abilities are at their highest extant.)

Weakness(es): He easily burns, he gets depressed at night (especially on nights with a full moon), he can't climb all that well- despite being an echidna, he also isn't very strong and can only lift something up to 35 lbs, and he can't swim.

Misc Info

Current Number of Posts: 10.

Known Vehicles: WALKS.

Backstory: It aaaaalllll started when he was just a little echidna of about four years of age. While he was up on a hill sleeping, his tribe was attacked by a rival tribe of vicious wolves. The wolves started to burn down his whole village and they had already killed half of his tribe. Meanwhile, the once peacefully sleeping echidna was woken up by the distant screams of the members of his village. Tiredly, Eddie stumbled down to the burning village; oblivious to the dangers that would await him there. When he got to the bottom of the hill he started to look around for his mother. It wasn't until he was near the center of the village when he found her dying... The small echidna finally snapped out of his blissful state and ran over to her when he had a run in with "Shadowscar"; a big pitch black wolf with dark red eyes, five pale scars across his right eye, and known for giving his opponents horrible scars across one of their eyes or blinding them in an eye. But before he could react; the black wolf furiously attacked the small red echidna and left him three jagged scars across both of his eyes. As Eddie sat there in pain with Shadowscar approaching ever closer to him; his mother suddenly jumped to her feet and attacked Shadowscar with a rock. The rock caused a rather large wound in the back of the wolf's head and really enraged the black wolf. Shadowscar then suddenly attacked Eddie's mother and, with one swift swipe, beheaded her. By this time, the wounds had died down enough for Eddie to open his one of his eyes, and the small red echidna watched in horror as his mother was suddenly killed. Small tears ran down Eddie's eyes and soon the echidna went berserk; his eyes flashing to a glowing cyan and in a few split seconds, he had killed all of the wolves that attacked his tribe. However, he also accidentally killed the remanding members of his tribe. His eyes then suddenly flashed back to normal and he fell to the ground unconscious. A few years later the echidna he woke up again in a tent. When he walked outside he met a red fox roasting some turkey. The fox greeted him cheerfully and told him that Eddie had been "hibernating" for three years! Eddie whined slightly and ran back to his tribe's grounds- much to the dismay of the fox. When he got there he saw that the huts were gone, due to them being burned down and the wind, and unfortunately noticed skeletons of echidnas and wolves were littering the ground. It looked like nobody survived the fight. Eddie whined again and he continued to look around for any surviving members. Finally as he neared what was once the village's center, he found the skull of his mother. The echidna gasped loudly and ran over to it. As he carefully picked it up, small tears ran down his eyes. He was the only remaining member of his tribe left. The echidna sniffled and rubbed his nose before he slipped on the picked bare skull onto his head like a helmet; as it was custom to put on the skull of one's mother when they died... The echidna then looked around a bit, picked up a half of a femur bone of a wolf, then stood up and cried again. By this time the red fox had finally caught up to him. When she saw how sad he was she offered to take the young echidna with her- and he accepted. The two traveled the world together until finally, one day, as he and Marie Ann were about to exit Echo Forest, they were attacked by robbers. In a flash Marie Ann was murdered and the crooks snatched him up and threw him into a bag. After about a few hours they arrived in Emerald Town were the robbers were quickly arrested by the local police. As for Eddie, the bag containing him was dumped out in the police station and he was found among the stuff. The police curiously looked him over and when they tried to remove Eddie's skull helmet he panicked and ran. He then lived in Emerald Town for about three more years until he tried to steal some food out of a delivery truck. He managed to get inside it and grab an apple but before he cloud leave the door shut and he was taken to Central City unknowingly. Once the truck stopped; the truck driver went around to get the food- only to find that Eddie ate a quarter the inventory during their trip. Furious, the truck driver attempted to grab Eddie; but the echidna was too fast for him and Eddie escaped. The echidna then found his way to Lower Central City and has been living there ever since- but he's still seen in regular Central City stealing food from delivery trucks...

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 23/9/2009, 3:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Savage: "The Red Hedgehog That NEVER Sleeps"

Post  Ru360 11/5/2009, 11:37 am

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. SavagetheBiogeneticHedgehog

Basic Info

Full Name: Lance Killer Hedgehog (Pronounced: La-an-s, K-il-er Hed-ge-haw-og)

Meaning/Definition: Lance- "Territory or Land", Killer- "Someone who causes the death of a person or animal", Hedgehog- "Any of several small insectivorous mammals of the family Erinaceidae of Europe, Africa, and Asia, having the back covered with dense erectile spines and characteristically rolling into a ball for protection."

Nickname(s): Savage (Yep. It's just a nickname that everybody calls him by. Many may even believe for it to be his real name), and Maurice (Ru came up with this just to tick him off. However, if you ever use this you're gonna pay the price).

Species/Race: Biogenetic Somali Hedgehog

Height: 3' 8"

Weight: 30 lbs.

IQ: 300.

Alignment: Neutral-dark.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Samson Roberts, Hallow the Hyenat, a few people at GUA...

Other Friends/Allies: Samuel Roberts, Lt. Carla the Hedgehog, Jake the Hybrid, Faolan, a few people at GUA...

Rivals: Jake the Hybrid, Ru the Genetic Wolf...

Enemies: Shade Dover the Hedgehog, Ru the Genetic Wolf, Eaglegate, UNION, Blur the Hedgehog, anyone that gets in his way, Ru's friends...

Known Relatives: None. Aawww..

Love Interest(s): None.

Current Team(s): Team Gun (Savage -*Leader*- Power, Zanshin - Speed, Hallow - Flight)

Social Class: Alternative...?

Blood Type: AB-

Date of Creation: February 23rd. (Zodiac Signs: Star- Pisces/Chinese- Tiger/Element- Fire)

Birthplace: GUA base in Capitol City.

Residence: GUA HQ near Area 51.

Hobbies: Playing video games against Dea, getting annoyed by absolutely everything, (We don't really know his hobbies. So more may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: (Erm...)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: People bothering him, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): He doesn't eat much. But he usually eats breaded chicken.

Beverages of Choice: Water.

Favorite color(s): None.

Personality: Savage, as many people call him, is a very aggressive hedgehog with a low tolerance level. He hates many things; some of which include the following: Somebody getting in his way of doing something- even if it's just standing, people who never bother to use their own brains (Like Blur, Ru, and Lake.), smiling and happy people, "ferals" (Which is basically animals who aren't anthro), humans (Although he's forced to tolerate them). There's also a rumor for his aggressive behavior and low tolerance. -He never sleeps. NEVER.

Theme Song(s): Born Like This by Three Days Grace (Just until I can find a better song for him)

Memorable Quote(s): "What the *Beep* are you doing now, *Bleep*?" "EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS TRYING TO STUPID ME TO DEATH!!!" "Idiot..."

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Red and Short.

Skin Color: Wheat for his muzzle, ear insides, and chest. Coral for everywhere else.

Eye Color: Sangria.

Quill Color/Style: Like Sonic's. 'cept they're red like the rest of him and they're a bit longer then Sonic's.

Build: Muscular-average

Nose: Small and black. It's also very weak when it comes to picking up scents.

Ears: Small little things that have wheat insides and they can only pick up sounds within a 10 foot radius of where he's standing.

Tail(s): A thin tail that's a few inches longer then a normal hedgehog's.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): Wheat Chest, Wheat Muzzle, Dark red "Eyeliner" on the edges of his eyes, & wheat palms and soles.

Other bodily features: Dark grey claws and large wolf-like canines.

Attire: Black jacket, red gloves, two black studded belts, red and white pants and shoes.

Voice: Usually annoyed, rude, and ticked off.

Battle Info

Stats: (Coming Soon.)

Element(s): Chaos...

Current Level: 1

Ability Type(s): Power/Speed

Combat Items & Weapons: Red Chaos Emerald.

Abilities: Spin Dash, Mach 1 Superspeed, Chaos Control, Super Strength, Homing Attack, (More may come)

Transformations/Forms: Human... That's all we know...

Special Attack(s): Unknown.

Weakness(es): He can't swim and he's not very comfortable with heights. He's also very weak to energy draining machines...

Misc Info

Current Number of Posts: 0

Known Vehicles: He's known to have his own tank somewhere....

Backstory: He... doesn't really have much of one...

Art: Human Form,

Last edited by Ru360 on 23/9/2009, 5:55 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Asmodai: "The Demon Stuck Among Mortals"

Post  Ru360 12/5/2009, 5:44 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. AsmodaitheDemon

Basic Info

Full Name:Asmodai Markus Flametooth (Pronounced: As-moe-die, Mark-us, Fa-la-me-two-th-)

Meaning/Definition: Asmodai-(Variation of Asmodeus.), Markus- "dedicated to Mars", Flametooth- Flame "A hot, glowing mass of burning gas or vapor." Tooth "One of a set of hard, bone like structures rooted in sockets in the jaws of vertebrates, typically composed of a core of soft pulp surrounded by a layer of hard dentin that is coated with cementum or enamel at the crown and used for biting or chewing food or as a means of attack or defense."

Nickname(s): Asmo, Dai,

Species/Race: Fire/Wind Demon (Basing this off of a comic by Chu/Raizy called Slightly Da**ed)

Type of Anthro: Anthro.

Ability Type(s): Flight.

Height: 4' 8"

Weight: 50 lbs

IQ: 190.

Alignment: Dark.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: N/A.

Other Friends/Allies: The residents of The Inferno of Darkness, unfortunately Lauren the Hybrid,

Rivals: Sometimes other demons...

Enemies: Lauren the Arctic Wolf/Black Panther Hybrid, currently Diabolos, angels, and Mr. Shiny.

Known Relatives: Erm... other demons?

Blood Type:........

Date of Birth/Creation: Unknown. (Zodiac Signs: They have a Zodiac down there? Either way, all unknown.)

Birthplace: Deval.

Residence: Our world.

Hobbies: Tormenting people in the afterlife, occasionally tormenting other demons, running from Lauren who had somehow found him, still tormenting people even in this world, burning trees and buildings, causing chaos, trying to kill "Mr. Shiny",

Likes/Favorite Items: Tormenting people, his home,

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Angels, anything reflecting or giving off light (XD He dislikes Comet), Diabolos, being stuck among mortals, Lauren, light (Again), other demons, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Rotten Meats...

Beverages of Choice: None really.

Favorite color(s): Blood red.

Personality: Violent, sadistic, aggressive, and easily ticked off, Asmodai is certainly one you don't want to cross. Other then those first six words, not much is known in his personality. Either that or that's all that fits him...

Theme Song(s):

Memorable Quote(s): "I... Hate... Diabolos... So much... right now..." "I WANT TO GO HOME!!!" "YOU MORTALS ARE *&#&*$& ANNOYING!!!" "I can't believe I'm stuck here..." "SOMEBODY SHUT THAT FISH UP!!!"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Short, dark grey.

Skin Color: Dark grey.

Eye Color: Bright red with black slits for pupils.

Hair Color/Style: The tips of his bangs are red and are somehow "standing". The rest of his hair is Black and in a "ponytail". XD Some demon huh?

Wings: Metallic bat-like wings that are attached to his arms.

Nose: Small and black. Can't pick up scents, -except for blood, very well.

Ears: Small little ears with light grey insides. They are also pretty weak.

Tail(s): The usual demon tail style.

Marking(s)/Scar(s):...

Other bodily features: Large, light grey claws, large feet, a strangely metallic muzzle, red whites, and metallic arms/wings.

Attire: A red, sleeveless shirt with a stitched up front, black and very baggy pants.

Voice: Gruff, bitter, aggressive, & ticked off. When he yells while ticked off, small flames start spitting from his mouth. And his voice is always growly.

Battle Info

Stats: Found Here!

Element(s): Chaos, Fire, & Darkness.

Combat Items & Weapons: None.

Abilities: Fire breathing, long distance flight

Transformations/Forms: Berserk, Wolf Quad, Dragon Quad.

Special Attack(s): Naraku Kasai (Basically "Heck (Except with two "L"'s instead) Fire". What Asmodai does is he builds a small ball of flame in his mouth, then he breathes it out at his opponent. After this it then turns into a flaming tornado that burns the opponent. Or, he summons a bunch of fire to come up from the ground and burn you. =D)

Weakness(es): Drinking water (It puts out his flame organ), (More may come?)

Misc Info

Current Number of Posts: 11

Known Vehicles: None. FLIES.

Backstory: *Coming soon D:*

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 23/9/2009, 5:56 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Arian: "The Telekinetic Hedgehog With A Wolf's Tail"

Post  Ru360 12/5/2009, 5:46 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. AriantheWolf-TailedHedgehog

Basic Info

Full Name: Arian Psyche Adair (Pronounced: A-ray-ein, S-i-ch, Add-air.)

Meaning/Definition: Arian- "Silver", Psyche- "Breath of life", Adair- "Oak grove"

Nickname(s): New Silver (XD), Silver, Bird-boy (In reference how he's constantly attacked by birds),

Species/Race: Daurian Hedgehog with a Himalayan Wolf's tail.

Height: 3' 5"

Weight: 40 lb

IQ: 170.

Alignment: Good.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Ace the Husky, Ru the Genetic Wolf,

Other Friends/Allies: Lauren the Hybrid, Shane the Hedgehog, Ruby the Dragon,

Rivals: Shadowtail the Cat, Silver the Hedgehog (Ru called him New Silver too much. Lolz.),

Enemies: Rowena the Wolf, Ruko the Coyote,

Known Relatives: Akando the Wolf-tailed Hedgehog (Father, presumably deceased), Lomasi the Hedgehog (Mother, deceased), Kele the Hedgehog (Uncle, deceased), Unnamed aunt (deceased),

Pet(s): A hero chao named Pahana (Or as Ru calls him "Phil").

Current "Sonic Heroes" Team: Team C.C.G. (Ace -*Leader*- Speed, Arian - Power, ? - Flight)

Blood Type: B+

Date of Birth: May 3, 1992 (Zodiac Signs: Star- Taurus/Chinese- Monkey)

Birthplace: Some tribe that is rumored to be beyond Meteor Mountain.

Residence: An apartment in Capitol City

Hobbies: Throwing boxes at Ru when she make him angry, attempting to be a hero and occasionally failing, being attacked by evil pigeons that hate him, helping when ever he can (More may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Protecting his friends, keeping the city safe, helping when ever he can,

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: When Dark characters are around, when Ru calls him New Silver, the pigeons that keep constantly attacking him, Shadowtail, Rowena,

Favorite Food(s): Watermelons. (Except if they're thrown at him)

Favorite color(s): Gold, sky blue, silver, & violet.

Personality: Arian isn't really as friendly as Ace, as he's pretty contempt with just having a few friends by his side, but once he meets someone he's sure he can trust he'll add you to his close friends list. He tries to be chivalrous and, kinda like Jeriko, he doesn't like to fight a lot and just prefers to throw his opponents somewhere else, hoping they'll land without getting hurt much. Some say he's a bit withdrawn, as even his close friends don't even see him that much, but Ace supposes he could be trying to figure out his past; Shadowtail says he's just continuing to be the wannabe hero he is and is probably being attacked by his little birdie friends. -But it's most likely Ace's guess...

Theme Song(s): Everyday Superhero by Smash Mouth,

Memorable Quote(s): "It's fine and- FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT SILVER THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Short (Except on his tail. There it's medium-short) and Silver.

Skin Color: Pale silver

Eye Color: Dark blue

Quill Color/Style: Like Sonic's. (Aka, most common quill style)

Ears: Small, hedgehog ears with white insides. He's a little deaf in the right one.

Tail(s): Bushy and wolfy with a white tip. <3

Marking(s)/Scar(s): White muzzle and a white fluffy chest.

Other bodily features: None.

Attire: Black fingerless gloves with spiked cuffs, a metallic chained belt, dark grey pants, and white and silver shoes.

Voice: Calm and collected, polite.

Battle Info

Stats: (Coming soon...)

Element(s): Psychic.

Abilities: Telekinesis, weak mind control, Teleportation, Force field generation, (More may come)

Transformations/Forms: Wolf Quad, Human, Super.

Special Attack(s): N/A.

Weakness(es): Hopefully coming soon...

Misc Info

Current Number of Posts: 2

Known Vehicles: No vehicles. He just uses boxes for transport...

Backstory: Interestingly enough, Arian wasn't once the wannabe city hero who's constantly getting attacked by birds like we know now. In fact, his true origins are from a tribe of hedgehogs who, generations before him, were bred with a genetic trait for a randomly appearing wolf's tail in them. Whatever hedgehog was born with that canine tail were always gifted in psychic abilities, such as mind control, telekinesis, or teleportation. In fact, the lucky hedgehog always gained a high rank in the tribe. So, much like his dad before him, Arian was wildly gifted in Telekinesis and was proudly treasured by his tribe- but mostly by his mom-, and almost nobody hated him. -That is... except for his evil uncle. Arian's uncle hated his dad out jealousy, and when Arian was born, he quickly passed that hatred onto his brother's son. However, before his uncle could even get a chance to kill him, Arian's mother snuck him out of the tribe and brought him over to a local Central City orphanage, which was quite a ways away from his tribe and his evil uncle. He lived at the orphanage for a few years, like until he was seven, when he met Ace when he and his family came to pick up their newly adopted daughter, Lauren (Mwuaha). While Ace was waiting outside of the room his parents and the orphanage lady were in, Arian accidentally threw a ball at Ace. Fortunately the husky didn't mind this and was glad to give it back. Arian then invited Ace to play with him and the two became fast friends. Later, when the orphanage suddenly closed down that same day, Arian managed to find his way to Ace's apartment, via address in case Arian was ever adopted, where he was gladly taken in until he could afford his own place to stay. Hence, the apartment next door. Since he was left at the orphanage at just a month old, Arian can't remember anything about his tribe and has yet to find out what happened to them.

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/9/2009, 7:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Ace: "The Siberian Husky Who Enjoys Making Females Laugh"

Post  Ru360 24/5/2009, 10:51 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. AcetheHusky

Basic Info

Full Name: Ace Saxon Edwards (Pronounced: A-s, Sa-ax-on, Ehd-wurds)

Meaning/Definition: Ace- "Number one/The best", Saxon- "Swordsman", Edwards- "Son of Edward"

Nickname(s): N/A.

Species/Race: Siberian Husky

Weight: 48 lb

IQ: 119.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Arian the Wolf-tailed Hedgehog, Ru the Genetic Wolf, Shadowtail the Cat, Shane the Hedgehog, Ethan the Eagle, Ruby the Dragon, Lauren the Arctic Wolf/Black Panther Hybrid,

Other Friends/Allies: N/A?

Rivals: None.

Enemies: Savage the Hedgehog, Brandon the Fox (Who steals people's wallets...XD),

Known Relatives: Unnamed Parents, Lauren the Arctic Wolf/Black Panther (Adopted Sister)

Current "Sonic Heroes" Team: Team C.C.G. (Ace -*Leader*- Speed, Arian - Power, ? - Flight)

Love Interest(s): Ruby the Dragon.

Blood Type: A+

Date of Birth: Dec 1, 1992 (Zodiac Signs: Star- Sagittarius/Chinese- Monkey)

Birthplace: Wind Rider Village.

Hobbies: Pulling people around on his sled, chasing balls, playing in the snow, joining in sled races, swimming, getting easily distracted, running around and after his tail, (More may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Chasing things, pulling sleds, running, swimming, (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Lauren tormenting people, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Dog treats.

Favorite color(s): He likes them all!

Personality: Ace is very easy to describe. He's a dog. No really! He's very loyal to his friends and is always eager to make new ones. He's prone to chasing after sticks and round, bouncing objects, barking. He's also very easily distracted and he's very easy to fool (Lauren's gotten out of the apartment after dark by using an inflatable doll of herself, and she STILL hasn't been caught). He's extremely easy to please and he's also got a bit of a habit of making females laugh. Many of us wonder what his true intentions behind this is....

Theme Song(s):

Memorable Quote(s):

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Black and medium.

Skin Color: Arsenic

Eye Color: Sky blue

Hair Color/Style: Silver and the style should be shown above.

Build: Average

Nose: Small and black. It can pick up a scent within a fifteen-foot radius.

Ears: Large and pointing straight up towards the sky. They have white insides and are very keen.

Tail(s): A large, one-foot long tail that is very bushy. The tip of it is white.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): White muzzle, white chest, white hands and feet (Up to his wrists and ankles).

Other bodily features: Black claws on his fingers and toes.

Attire: Black gloves with white cuffs, a metallic belt that is held together by magnets, black pants, and white and silver shoes.

Voice: Calm, nice, and friendly. Sometimes in a joking tone. Gets a little hyper and is riddled with barks when there's a ball or stick around though.

Battle Info

Stats: (Coming soon.)

Element(s): Ice.

Combat Items & Weapons: N/A.

Abilities: Mach 1 super speed, Cyrokinesis, Snowstorm creation, (More may come?)

Transformations/Forms: Quad, Human, Werewolf? (O_o)

Special Attack(s): Blizzard Sniper. (Description: Using his Cyrokinesis, Ace kicks up a large snowstorm that is thick enough for him to hide and so his opponent won't see him. His claws then turn into icicles and he then begins to attack the opponent repeatedly until they faint, run away, or until they manage to attack him back. Once one of these happen, the blizzard goes away. If none of these happen, then the blizzard will keep going on for ten more posts.)

Weakness(es): His fur is very flammable.

Misc Info

Current Number of Posts: 2

Known Vehicles: A... bobsled?

Backstory: (None!)

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/9/2009, 7:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Aellai: "The Somewhat Blind Aeroboarding Hedgehog"

Post  Ru360 24/5/2009, 10:54 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. AellaitheHedgehog

Basic Info

Full Name: Aellai Katrina Sonar (Pronounced: Ah-li-i, Cat-re-na, So-na-r)

Meaning/Definition: Aellai- "Whirlwind", Katrina- "Pure", Sonar- "Echolocation"

Nickname(s): A, Echo, Kate

Species/Race: Long-eared Hedgehog

Height: 4' 7"

Weight: 60 lb.

IQ: 120.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: N/A

Other Friends/Allies: Jeriko the Porcupine, Mike the Wolf, Ru the Genetic Wolf,

Rivals: Ru the Genetic Wolf,

Enemies: N/A

Known Relatives: Unnamed Parents.

Current "Sonic Heroes" Team:

Love Interest(s): N/A

Date of Birth: Dec 14, 1992 (Zodiac Signs: Star- Sagittarius/Chinese- Monkey)

Birthplace: Capitol City.

Hobbies: Aeroboarding, landing on Ru on purpose (And ticking her off), Aeroboard racing, Snowboarding, (More to come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Aeroboarding, racing, picking on people (Mainly Ru), (More to come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Getting in trouble, losing (occasionally), (More to come)

Favorite Food(s): Salad.

Beverages of Choice: Coke and sprite.

Favorite color(s): Blue and black.

Personality: A little on the rough and over-confident side, Aellai is actually known to be nice and kind. She just acts tough for fun and so those Lower Central City idiots will leave her alone. She's actually very proud of her talent in Aeroboarding and doesn't even mind being blind (Probably because she can see auras). Other then this, she isn't seen very often so not much is known about her.

Theme Song(s): Keeps Gettin' Better by Christina Aguilera,

Memorable Quote(s): "So what if I'm blind? I can still kick your butt!"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Cerulean and medium-short.

Skin Color: Blueish grey.

Eye Color: Pale/light Emerald.

Quill Color/Style: Same color as her fur, aiming downwards, and long, black tips.

Ears: Longish and they have peach insides. They even can pick up sounds from 25 feet away when there's no wind blowing around.

Tail(s): Hedgehog....

Marking(s)/Scar(s): Peach chest, peach muzzle, black arm and leg streaks, black mask marking.

Other bodily features: She's blind.

Attire: A dark grey shirt with the left sleeve being long while the right is more like a tank top, dark grey fingerless gloves, silver ring on her right middle finger, denim jeans, black and cerulean shoes, black belt, spiked collar, spiked arm bands, and black sunglasses.

Voice: Over-confident and tom-boyish.

Battle Info

Stats: Yosh.

Element(s): Darkness, Ice, & Sound.

Current Level: 2

Ability Type(s): Speed

Combat Items & Weapons: Nothing.

Abilities: Aura seeing, master in Aeroboarding and extreme gear, super-keen hearing, Sonokinesis, teleportation, (More may come)

Transformations/Forms: Human, Wolf Quad.

Special Attack(s): Sound Blast (Description: Aellai places her hands in front of her chest, turns them so the face each other, and starts to build a blue ball of energy in between them. Once fully charged she turns her hands to face the opponent and out comes a blast of sound that will either confuse the opponent, or knock out their hearing.)

Weakness(es): Can't swim.

Misc Info

Current Number of Posts: 8

Known Vehicles: Her Aeroboard "Blinding Aura".

Backstory: *Coming soon*

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/9/2009, 7:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Static: "The Electrically Charged Hedgehog"

Post  Ru360 25/5/2009, 12:40 pm

[No pic. Sorry...]

Basic Info

Full Name: Static William Bioluminescence (Pronounced: Sta-t-ick, Will-yum, Bi-o-lu-min-es-scen-se)

Meaning/Definition: Static- "Electric discharge resulting from the accumulation of electric charge on an insulated body", William- "determined or resolute", Bioluminescence- "Emission of visible light by living organisms"

Nickname(s): Sparky.

Species/Race: West European Hedgehog.

Height: 4' 10"

Weight: 35 lbs.

IQ: 250.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Jeriko the Porcupine, Comet the Hedgefox,

Other Friends/Allies: Circe the Khimera, (More may come)

Rivals: (More may come)

Enemies: None currently.

Known Relatives: Unnamed Hedgehog (Mother), Unnamed Hedgehog (Father), Unnamed Uncle and Aunt, Comet the Hedgefox (Cousin), Unnamed Adoptive Parents.

Current "Sonic Heroes" Team: Team Glow (Comet -*Leader*- Power, Static - Speed, ? - Magic)

Social Class: Alternative.

Date of Birth: July 10, 1990 (Zodiac Signs: Star- Cancer/Chinese- Horse)

Birthplace: Delta Venianna

Occupation: None really... Although he considers himself a bit like a local- although usually unheard of- superhero.

Hobbies: (Coming soon)

Likes/Favorite Items: (Coming soon)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Shocking himself, water, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Anything with high amounts of citrus acid. Although he usually likes oranges.

Beverages of Choice: Lemonade, water, orange juice, sprite.

Favorite color(s): Yellow, Black, Silver, & Light Blue.

Personality: Unlike his cousin, Comet, Static's a rather friendly guy and he won't hesitate to greet the next person he sees. -as long as it looks like they're hurt or depressed; he doesn't want to bother anybody busy with something. He's also pretty energetic and will occasionally get a speed burst where he'll run around in circles like some idiot who drank too much caffeine. But other then that he's usually calm. He often seems to forget that he's adopted and doesn't seem to care much about the fact. He's also somewhat of a jokester and knows many- or maybe just a few- ways to make a person laugh. However, despite his outgoing personality, if somebody approaches him with a metal object or gets him close to water he'll freak out and run away. -And last time he did that he ended up in Holoska!

Theme Song(s):

Memorable Quote(s): "AAH!!!!" "*After getting asked, "Have you ever shocked yourself?"* Yeah. And it still happens too..."

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Yellow and medium-short.

Skin Color: Buff.

Eye Color: Majorelle blue

Quill Color/Style: He's got seven quills total and all of them are made out of electricity. The small quill-like electricity that make up his quills are often bunched together and standing up; giving him a bit of a shabby look. The top four of his quills are pointing upwards; while the bottom three are pointing downwards. He also has black streaks on his quills that are also messed up because of the electricity. (Note: If he dies then his electric quills disappear. XD If he's fainted then they fizzle out a bit)

Build: Average

Ears: Small little things with white furry insides.

Tail(s): A normal hedgehog tail 'except it's got a black tip and it's fur is charged with electricity.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): White muzzle, white chest fur, black, messy arm and leg streaks (The arm streaks form into an arrow when they reach his shoulders), a black little marking around his neck that is slightly hidden by his chest fur (I call it a tie marking).

Other bodily features: Electrically charged fur, and his eyes are just the white sclera and his blue irises- no pupils what so ever, and... did I mention his quills are made out of electricity?

Attire: White gloves with black cuffs (The cuffs have a red patch on them and on the red patch there is a yellow S), denim jeans, yellow shoes with black toes, black arrow-like symbols on the side, and a white patch ontop of the shoe where his shoe laces are.

Voice: Kinda like Kevin Rudolf's...

Battle Info

Stats: (Coming soon)

Element(s): Electricity.

Ability Type(s): Speed

Combat Items & Weapons: Thunderbolts (Yes, as in those ones the Greek god, Zeus, has) that actually shock you with arrived volts of electricity upon contact,

Abilities: Mach 1 Super Speed, Electrokinesis, Force Field Generation, Accelerated Healing, (Can accidentally shock himself)

Transformations/Forms: Human.

Special Attack(s): Lightning Blast (He charges a bunch of electricity in his hands and into a small ball of electricity. He then launches the ball of electricity towards the sky where it will get stuck in a cloud. Once in the cloud; the cloud will turn to a dark grey and it will soon start shooting down blue bolts of electricity at his opponent. Sadly, it sometimes hits his allies/friends too...)

Weakness(es): Metal objects (Metal causes him to either lose all of his static electricity or it makes him shock himself), and water (Cause 1. he can't swim and 2. it causes him to shock himself).

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: HE RUNS.

Backstory: *Coming Soon! Honestly*

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/9/2009, 7:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Arashido: "The Disaster Pokémon"

Post  Ru360 27/5/2009, 2:05 pm

[No pic again. Very sorry.]

Basic Info

Full Name: Arashido Taiko (Pronounced: Ah-ra-she-doe Ta-i-ko)

Meaning/Definition: Arashido - "The Way Of The Storm", Taiko- "Great or wide drum"

Nickname(s): Ara or Soul.

Species/Race: Absol.

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 75 lbs.

IQ: 270

Alignment: Good. -Although usually mistaken for evil.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: None currently.

Other Friends/Allies: Lauren the Arctic Wolf/Black Panther Hybrid, (More may come?).

Rivals: None currently.

Enemies: None currently.

Known Relatives: Nope! Very Happy

Blood Type: A

Date of Birth: Unknown. (Zodiac Signs: Star- ?/Chinese- ?)

Birthplace: In the mountains of a continent called, "Hoenn", in another universe.

Residence: Meteor Mountain.

Hobbies: Warning people of coming natural disasters, getting blamed for said disasters, helping people that are lost in the mountains he lives in, (More coming soon)

Likes/Favorite Items: (Coming soon...)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: People trying to set him on fire, living up to his species's title (Disaster Pokémon), (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Meat and a few plants that grow in the mountains.

Favorite color(s): He's colorblind...

Personality: Usually silent and passive. Other then this; we don't really know.

Theme Song(s): Going Under by Evanescence, Disaster by Since October,

Memorable Quote(s): "STOP MISTAKING ME FOR A GIRL!!!!!" "I'm here to fight off natural disasters!"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: White and Medium

Skin Color: Charcoal

Eye Color: Red

Hair Color/Style: White and... Erm... I can't really describe it...

Ears: Erm... He just has little holes in the side of his head... They're hidden by his "Hair".

Tail(s): It's like a hooked scythe. Also, it's black and it can cut through things harder then a diamond. It's also completely colored Charcoal.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): Charcoal face.

Other bodily features: White long furred mane, scythe like tail, large feet with only three toes, large Charcoal claws, a large Charcoal gem in the middle of his forehead, a sickle-shaped growth on the left side of his head, and apparently he's colorblind.

Attire: Nothing. Only fur.

Voice: He doesn't actually "Talk" but rather he speaks telepathically. Like this, his voice sounds very echoy and it sounds like the person singing in a song by Since October called, "Disaster".

Battle Info

Stats: (Coming... soon?)

Element(s): Darkness.

Combat Items & Weapons:...

Abilities: Being able to predict when a natural disaster will occur, giving characters a +6 boost to fame if they find him, being able to use some of his old Pokemon attacks (Such as Iron Tail, Perish Song, Razor Wind, Bite, Faint Attack, and Slash.), is immune to psychic attacks and abilities, Umbrakinesis, Super strength, Super speed, telepathic, (More may come)

Transformations/Forms: Human, Quad, Anthro.

Special Attack(s): His old Pokemon moves. (Above)

Weakness(es): Can't swim, has very flammable fur, (More may come?)

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: He walks...

Backstory: Before Arashido managed to come into our universe; he was just a regular wild Absol. But his troubles began when he was caught by the criminal organization Cipher and was turned into a Shadow Pokémon. He was stuck like that for almost a year until Lauren, who was in her human form and dressed as a trainer, rescued and purified him. He then became very loyal to her and obeyed her every command. However, when she eventually had to come back to our universe and was leaving, Arashido thought a Ghost Pokémon was pulling her into the underworld and jumped in after her. However, instead of ending up at her house with her, he ended up at distant mountain range called Meteor Mountain where he gained a two more forms; Anthro and Human. Although surprised by his new bipedal form, he managed to find his way down to the valley where the local villagers thought he was a demon and tried to set him on fire. Fortunately he escaped back up into the mountains- with a few scratches- and is now cursed to live up there for the rest of his life. Lately he has forgotten about Lauren and now lives in the mountains until he senses a coming natural disaster.

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/9/2009, 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Amadi: "The Arrogant Speed Demon Feline"

Post  Ru360 1/6/2009, 9:05 am

[No picture again. I'm so very sorry!]

Basic Info

Full Name: Amadi Blake Andretti (Pronounced: Am-ah-d, Ba-lay-k, An-der-ret-e)

Meaning/Definition: Amadi- "Seemed destined to die at birth", Blake- "Black", Andretti- "Fast"

Nickname(s): Andy, Speed, Sigma 13,

Species/Race: Asiatic King Cheetah Mechanimal.

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 150 lbs.

IQ: 340.

Alignment: Dark.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: N/A

Other Friends/Allies: N/A

Rivals: N/A

Enemies: Anyone who's faster then him.

Known Relatives: Unnamed King Cheetah (Father, Presumably deceased), Unnamed Cheetah (Mother, Presumably deceased),

Date of Birth: Nov 2, 1990 (Zodiac Signs: Star- Scorpio/Chinese- Horse) (Date of being turned into a Mechanimal: Nov 9, 2002)

Birthplace: Wind Rider Village/Mechanimal Inc.

Hobbies: Racing, boasting how he's faster then Sonic the hedgehog, accepting and throwing out challenges, (More may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Winning, someone accepting one of his challenges, (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Losing, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s):

Beverages of Choice: Oil.

Favorite color(s): None really...

Personality: Rude and arrogant, Amadi isn't one to turn down a challenge. -Especially a race. He's a true speed demon and even claims he could even beat the legendary Sonic the Hedgehog in a race. -But you never know. He probably could. Due to a run-in with Mechanimal Inc. he doesn't remember emotions such as love, empathy, sadness, embarrassment, and a few others. Other then this, not much is known about him. -Other then that he might be lonely. (Even though he doesn't know it. XD)

Theme Song(s): Animals by Nickelback, Headstrong by Trapt,

Memorable Quote(s): N/A

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Gold and Medium-short.

Skin Color: Buff.

Eye Color: Yellow-green

Hair Color/Style: It's black and it's styled sorta like a mane. -Grown out long and not really brushed much like that. The front part of his covers about most of his head and drips down into his face a bit.

Build: Muscular-average

Nose: Small and black. It's very weak.

Ears: Large and tall, have white insides.

Tail(s): A thin, spotted tail that's about 1' 4" long. It's got the usual King Cheetah pattern and the tip is- instead of white- 4" long, extremely furry, and black. The tip seems to be smoking whenever he runs. Many say it smells and looks like exhaust...

Marking(s)/Scar(s): Black spots (Which patterns seem to change constantly), white hands and feet (Up to his wrists and ankles), black "tear stain" markings that only go down just a inch on his face, white muzzle, black chest fur.

Other bodily features: Metallic canines, large, black, metallic claws, exhaust "coming out" of the tip of his tail, ever changing pattern of spots (That means, if you draw him, place spots anywhere on his golden fur).

Attire: A blue collar with a black tag titled MA Inc, a black shirt with tattered sleeves, denim jeans, & yellow running shoes with black stripes.

Voice: Kinda like the person who sings "Light Up The Sky" by Yellowcard. (Yeah, I got too tired with this and now I'm saying a certain character sounds like a certain person)

Battle Info

Stats: (Coming soon)

Element(s): Metal, & Energy.

Combat Items & Weapons: None. -Cept his claws.

Abilities: Mach 2 super speed, Technokinesis, Power sensing, Energy conversion, Force field generation, Accelerated healing, Kinetic absorption, Weak Mind Reading,

Transformations/Forms: Anthro, Quad, Human, Car (Lolz. It's a Third Gen Toyota MR2).

Special Attack(s): N/A

Weakness(es): Computer Viruses, Rust/Moisture, Magnetism,

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: None. He is one. XD

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/9/2009, 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Mitzi: "The Accidentally Genetically Altered Mechanimal"

Post  Ru360 3/6/2009, 8:23 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. MitzitheCat

Basic Info

Full Name: Mitzi Ann Cosette (Pronounced: Mit-z, An, Co-se-t)

Meaning/Definition: Mitzi- "Star of the sea" Ann- "Favored grace" Cosette- "Little pet/People of victory"

Nickname(s): Mitz, Mittens,

Species/Race: American Shorthair Mechanimal. She also had her DNA accidentally altered which is why she has wings.

Height: 4' 3"

Weight: 30 lb

IQ: 176.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Circe the Khimera,

Other Friends/Allies: Ru the Genetic Wolf, Mike the Wolf,

Rivals: N/A.

Enemies: N/A.

Known Relatives: N/A.

Current "Sonic Heroes" Team: Team Mechanimal! (Mitzi - Flight, Circe -*Leader*- Power, ? - Speed)

Blood Type: A

Date of Creation: Mar 16, 1992 (Zodiac Signs: Star- Taurus/Chinese- Monkey)

Birthplace: Mechanimal Inc.

Residence: An abandoned building in Emerald Town.

Hobbies: Looking for food for her and Circe at nighttime, trying to make new friends, (More may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Her fantasy of finally being accepted into society, fish (As long as they're not robotic), building and fixing stuff, (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: When Circe snaps her back to reality, being called a freak, her hands rusting, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Fish and hamburgers.

Beverages of Choice: She doesn't seem like she has the need to drink anything... So... N/A.

Favorite color(s): Blues, greens, and purples.

Personality: Strangely, for a Mechanimal, Mitzi is probably the friendliest one yet. -Or that will ever be... Despite being a Mechanimal, she's very kind and hospitable, and is always eager to make new friends. -Even though a few of the people she meets call her a freak. She even forgets that she's a Mechanimal, often, and the only thing that seems to re-spark her memory is when she glances at her hands. Which are made completely out of metal. Even so, she dreams of the day when she and Circe will finally be accepted into society. But with Circe's attitude, it looks like it's gonna take a lot longer then she hopes...

Theme Song(s):

Memorable Quote(s): N/A.

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Silver and short (Shorthair? Duh.).

Skin Color: Pale Silver.

Eye Color: Kelly green

Hair Color/Style: Black with one strand colored silver. (As for the style, look at the picture.)

Wings: Silver and extremely furry but similar to a bat's. They allow her to fly at least a mile and they are extremely flimsy.

Nose: Small and black. She's almost lost her sense of smell.

Ears: Large, almost fox-like, ears that can pick up sounds like a radar. The insides are white.

Tail(s): A long, 1' and 3" foot tail with a white tip. The fur on it is shorter then the rest of her fur. If you grab the tail itself, you can obviously feel the metal inside of it. The metal is very durable and hard. She also has complete control over it like Circe (Except it's not prehensile like her's).

Marking(s)/Scar(s): White muzzle, white chest fur,

Other bodily features: Her arms are completely made of metal, and the fur/skin on the hands is missing. Oh, and her mentioned above wings are bizarre too. (Also, did I mention that her claws, which are fortunately natural and black, pop out of the little holes in the middle of her fingers? No? Well I did now!)

Attire: A silver t-shirt with a black smiley face, a black, semi-open jacket with little patches of green all over it, a plastic belt with pockets, black, spiked cuffs around her wrists, black pants, and white, black, and green shoes.

Voice: Calm and content. Usually happy.

Battle Info

Element(s): Air, & Metal.

Ability Type(s): Flight

Combat Items & Weapons: N/A

Abilities: Technokinesis & Areokinesis.

Transformations/Forms: Quad, & human.

Special Attack(s): N/A

Weakness(es): N/A

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: FLIES.

Backstory: Another Mechanimal created by Mechanimal Inc., Mitzi is actually something they didn't expect to happen! Thinking of no other way to dispose of her, they threw her into another Mechanimal's cage called, Circe. To their shock, instead of killing the flawed shorthair, Circe befriended it. The two were found out to be flaws and were thrown into a disintegrator together with almost no means of escape. But at the last second, Circe broke the door down and the two escaped. Deciding not to stick around and be hunted down like the Plague Dogs, the two left and after much travel, arrived in Emerald Town. Unfortunately their sudden appearance caused a big scare and since they didn't want news of them reaching anything/anyone that could be dangerous to them, they hid in an old abandoned building. The two now keep a low profile and secretly move around in the streets freely when everyone is asleep...

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/9/2009, 7:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Circe: "The 'Khimera' Mechanimal"

Post  Ru360 4/6/2009, 8:42 am

[No pic. Sorry! D:]

Basic Info

Full Name: Khimera X901 (Pronounced: Kuh-meer-a X-nine-o-one)

Meaning/Definition: Khimera- ? X901- ?

Nickname(s): Circe (Pronounced: Seer-s).

Species/Race: Khimera. (Created by Baalsbaby of Evelon)

Height: 6' 6"

Weight: 160 lb.

IQ: 290.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Mitzi the Tabby Mechanimal,

Other Friends/Allies: Ru the Genetic Wolf, Mike the Wolf,

Enemies: The people at Mechanimal Inc.

Known Relatives: N/A.

Current "Sonic Heroes" Team: Team Mechanimal (Mitzi - Flight, Circe -*Leader*- Power, ? - Speed.)

Blood Type:... She only has some kinda green liquid running through her body... So......

Date of Creation: Unknown. (Zodiac Signs: Star- ?/Chinese- ?)

Birthplace: Mechanimal Inc.

Residence: Some abandoned building in Emerald Town with Mitzi.

Hobbies: N/A.

Likes/Favorite Items: Mitzi's optimistic personality, (More coming soon)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Humans, crying and screaming, water, "Organics" (Anything that isn't at least part machine), other machines/mechanical stuff, rusting, (More coming soon)

Favorite Food(s): Metal.

Beverages of Choice: Oil.

Favorite color(s): She's colorblind.

Personality: Unfortunately for Mitzi, Circe is pessimistic, untrusting, cynical, and distant from the world. She almost always sees everything as "half full" and her intelligence doesn't seem to earn her many friends. Since she was created by, and tormented by humans; she distrusts them so much she almost despises them. But fortunately she's got enough control not to go out on a mass killing spree. Also, despite her pessimism, Circe is always admiring how Mitzi always seems to remain hopeful and sometimes wishes she could be like her. Circe also doesn't seem to have any emotions. -Something which we think is making her cynical. -But, due to a good understanding of how the emotions work, she can easily calm somebody down and comfort them. Since she's so adaptable and laid back; she can easily warm up to new things. -Except water...

Theme Song(s): Don't Cry For Pain by Ana Johnsson,

Memorable Quote(s): N/A

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Black and short.

Skin Color: Arsenic.

Eye Color: Lemon

Hair Color/Style: Black. As for the style, I have too much trouble describing stuff so... N/A

Build: Muscular and bulky. XD

Nose: Dark grey.

Ears: Round and circular. They are natural and they have white insides. Each ear has two silver hoops dangling from inside of her ears.

Tail(s): Two four foot long tubes that are filled with an unknown green liquid. The tips of the tails have three metallic claws, two on the top, one on the bottom, that work as hands. Both tails are often used as extra means of attack and are fully prehensile. Strangely, the tubes are extremely hard to break through.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): N/A.

Other bodily features: Her two tails (Mentioned above), large metallic shoulder plates and helmet are impossible to remove, her tails branch of from a external piece of her metallic spine, the inside of her mouth is blue, and instead of normal blood, she's got a green liquid that runs through her body like blood.

Attire: A spiked collar, a torn, light grey t-shirt, dark grey pants, and silver and dark grey boots.

Voice: Very hallow and echoy.

Battle Info

Element(s): Metal.

Abilities: Mind reading, Almost complete Invulnerability, Superhuman intelligence, Memory Manipulation, Force field generation, Magnokinesis, Force field destruction, Power sensing, Night Vision, weak Power Mimicry, Power Absorption, Technokinesis, Omni-linguism, Invisibility.

Transformations/Forms: Quad, Anthro, Human.

Weakness(es): Water.

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: WALKS.

Backstory: Like Mitzi, Circe, or Khimera X901 as she was known back then, was created by Mechanimal Inc. She was created with super human intelligence, so much that she could even understand other languages that weren't usually found on Earth. But, everything good comes with a cost; she was deprived of emotions... But she didn't care, all she wanted was to get out of her cage. Little did she know that soon she would be able to make her escape. Shortly after a few days into the month, Circe was surprised to find that her acting like she would follow their orders worked, because they threw a small little Mechanimal Tabby into her cage. Taking pity on the small child the Khimera refused to kill the small creature and the next thing the two knew, they were thrown into a disintegrator together. Fortunately before the machine was fully armed, Circe broke down the door and escaped with her new friend. Deciding not to stick around and be hunted down like the Plague Dogs, Circe urged Mitzi to leave with her and the two left Wind Rider Village. Soon after much travel; they arrived in Emerald Town. Unfortunately their sudden appearance caused a big scare and since they didn't want news of them reaching anything/anyone that could be dangerous to them, they hid in an old abandoned building. The two now keep a low profile and secretly move around in the streets freely when everyone is asleep...

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/9/2009, 7:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Shadowtail: "The Street Fighting Cat With a Fully Black Tail"

Post  Ru360 5/6/2009, 8:44 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. ShadowtailtheCat

Basic Info

Full Name: Shadowtail Jaden Cat (Pronounced: Sha-dow-ta-ail, J-d-en, K-at)

Meaning/Definition: Shadowtail - Shadow "The rough image cast by an object blocking rays of illumination" Tail - "The posterior part of an animal, especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body", Jaden - "Jade", Cat - " Any of various other carnivorous mammals of the family Felidae, which includes the lion, tiger, leopard, and lynx."

Nickname(s): Shadey, Jetblack, S.T., & Jet.

Species/Race: Siamese/Russian Blue Mix.

Weight: 60 lbs

IQ: 95

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Ace the Husky, Ru the Genetic Wolf,

Other Friends/Allies: Rowena the Wolf,

Rivals: Arian the Wolf-tailed Hedgehog, Ru the Genetic Wolf (Friendly Rivalry),

Enemies: Ethan the Eagle (He just dislikes him for some reason), Chirin the Cat,

Known Relatives: Tani the Siamese (Mother), Ramses the Russian Blue (Father), Chirin the Cat (Brother),

Pet(s):....

Love Interest(s): N/A

Blood Type: O+

Date of Birth: Mar 16, 1993 (Zodiac Signs: Star- Pisces/Chinese- Rooster)

Birthplace: Capitol City

Residence: The Capitol City Police Station.

Hobbies: Street Fighting, randomly challenging people to a fight, getting in trouble with the police (Or his parents), picking on Arian, (More may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Street Fighting, (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Being caught/told on by his parents or some other police person, his parents, his little brother, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Tacos.

Beverages of Choice: Coke.

Favorite color(s): Peach and Green.

Personality: Although rough and tough in the streets, Shadowtail here only became one because he was lacking in attention due to his little brother. He denies this though even when he seems a little bit happier while he's in jail and being scolded by his parents. Occasionally he can be a little rude (Or a lot when Arian's around) and it's extremely easy to get him mad. Although lacking in powers, he makes up for it in sheer stubbornness and determination. -Unless the opponent is something really scary... Like George the bra from iCarly. *Shivers*

Theme Song(s): Generation by Simple Plan, Just Tonight by Jimmy Eat World, You're Not Me by Marty Bags, Street Fight by Hedley, You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring,

Memorable Quote(s): "*Thinking about Mike* That guy was a sissy anyways... Also, that guy had pants issues!"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Short and light grey.

Skin Color: Light grey.

Eye Color: Kelly Green

Hair Color/Style: Black and the style is shown above.

Build: Average-slim

Ears: Large and thin. Insides are white while the tip of the ears are black.

Tail(s): Thin, foot and a half long, and fully black.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): White muzzle, white chest, tips of ears are black, fully black tail.

Other bodily features: Dark grey claws.

Attire: A silver and backwards cap, a small black jacket-vest thing, silver pants, studded boots, and black fingerless gloves.

Voice: Gruff and rude. Sometimes a little egotistic.

Battle Info

Element(s): None.

Combat Items & Weapons: His claws and fists.

Abilities: Erm.... Didn't I mention he's powerless? (Except in strength, -But then again he can only lift about 70 pounds- and he can turn into his human and his quad forms.)

Transformations/Forms: Human, quad.

Weakness(es): Normal human weaknesses.

Misc Info

Current Number of Posts: 4.

Known Vehicles: He normally walks. -Except for those common occasions when he's riding in a police car (Either his parents or a friend of theirs)...

Backstory: Shadowtail is a street fighter for one reason, his parents. When Chirin was born they turned all their attention away from him to his little brother. Feeling envious he ran away into the streets, there he encountered some street cats and he fought his first street battle. That night as he climbed back into his house one of the cats followed him to his house to offer him something; street fighting lessons. Shadowtail gazed into his house to see if his parents were STILL going goo-goo over Chirin then nodded to the cat. The next day Shadowtail began to learn the moves, and rules (if there are any), of street fighting. As 7 years passed he became the most ruthless and toughest street fighter around, then one day... he got in trouble with his parents. They were out on a walk with Chirin when he sprang out asking for a challenge. That is... until his father hit him with a night stick and his mother recognized him. When he woke up he was back in his parents house with Chirin looking at him. He sat up and pushed Chirin off him only to have his mom come in mad ending with him escaping and running away once more. After a week or two he returned back to his room and said sorry. Even though now he still lives in the same house he lived in 7 years ago he still somewhat dislikes his parents and hates Chirin, but he tries not to show it. Also there doesn't seem to be any wavering for his choice of street fighting, even no matter how many times he gets in trouble with his parents, or another cop, as he still says "It's a hobby of mine".

Art: Human Form

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/9/2009, 7:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Whisper: "The Usually Mute Hedgewolf With a Mysterious Past"

Post  Ru360 5/6/2009, 8:45 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. WhispertheHedgewolf

Basic Info

Full Name: N/A (Pronounced: N/A)

Meaning/Definition: N/A.

Nickname(s): Whisper.

Species/Race: Arctic Wolf/Amur Hedgehog Hybrid (Hence, Hedgewolf. But he actually used to be human)

Ability Type(s): N/A

Height: 4' 2"

Weight: 30 lb

IQ: 120

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Dana (Old human friend from the orphanage. Presumed dead),

Other Friends/Allies: Ace the Husky, Arian the Wolf-tailed Hedgehog, Ru the Genetic Wolf, Shane the Hedgehog,

Known Relatives: Unnamed parents (Presumed dead).

Pet(s): He used to have a Akita Inu named Ann.

Date of Birth: May 2, 1995 (Zodiac Signs: Star- Taurus/Chinese- Boar) (Date of being turned into a Hedgewolf: Unknown)

Birthplace: Unknown.

Residence: Lower Capitol City.

Hobbies: N/A.

Likes/Favorite Items: Cold things (Ice cream, snow, the freezer), (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Shadowtail the cat, anyone who might or could beat him up, loud noises, his shyness, Lauren (Because I'm loud. XD), dark areas, small places, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Cold pepperoni pizza.

Favorite color(s): N/A.

Personality: Shy and never really seen around much, not much is known about "Whisper" here. Other that he's extremely shy, and he's got a few phobias. Such as, claustrophobia, agoraphobia, nyctophobia, acousticophobia, dentophobia, and angrophobia... In fact, he seems to be almost scared of everything! Poor guy...

Theme Song(s):

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Silver and Medium-short.

Skin Color: Pale silver.

Eye Color: Light blue

Hair Color/Style: Light blue (Style shown.)

Quill Color/Style: They're kinda like Shadow's. They're mainly silver, they're pointing upwards, and they've got smooth light blue streaks.

Nose: Small and black. Unfortunately he's got Hyposmia so he can't smell all that well.

Ears: Four inches tall, very large, insides are white.

Tail(s): Wolf-like and about a foot long. Tip of it is white.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): White muzzle, white chest, light blue streaks on his arms and legs.

Other bodily features: N/A

Attire: A light blue t-shirt, light blue jeans, light blue, silver, and white shoes, grey belt, silver and light blue gloves, and a necklace with a silver cross is around his neck.

Voice: He seems to stay quiet a lot. But when he does talk it's in a shy murmur.

Battle Info

Element(s): Ice.

Current Level: 1.

Ability Type(s): I SAID N/A!!!

Combat Items & Weapons: N/A

Abilities: Cyrokinesis, (More may come)

Transformations/Forms: N/A.

Special Attack(s):...

Weakness(es): His phobias, dislike of loud noises, shyness... Need I say more?

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: He walks...

Backstory: "Whisper", as everybody seems to call him, is actually a human turned hedgewolf. He was a shy child who used to live at a now out of business orphanage. That is... until something happened to him... We don't know for sure what happened to him, but we do know that he's now immortally trapped forever as a hedgewolf. To add more troubles to his "curse"; he's too terribly shy to tell anyone about his problem. Let alone his real name...

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/9/2009, 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Shetani: "The Albino Feline with a Split Personality"

Post  Ru360 5/6/2009, 8:54 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. ShetaniSpicetheCat

Basic Info

Full Name: Shetani Emily Spice (Pronounced: Sh-et-an-e, Em-ah-li, Spa-i-ce)

Meaning/Definition: Shetani- "Spirit", Emily- "Eager", Spice- "To render nice or dainty; hence, to render scrupulous"

Nickname(s): None.

Species/Race: Albino Abyssinian/Javanese Mix

Height: 3' 5"

Weight: 40 lb.

IQ: 119.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Shayne the Hedgehog, Ru the Genetic Wolf, Ruby the Dragon, Ace the Husky, Arian the Wolf-tailed Hedgehog, Whisper the Hedgehog,

Other Friends/Allies: N/A?

Rivals: Ru the Genetic Wolf (At times...),

Enemies: None.

Known Relatives: Unnamed parents, unnamed brother 1, unnamed brother 2, unnamed sister.

Love Interest(s): Shane the Hedgehog (XD)

Date of Birth: February 21st. (Zodiac Signs: Star- Pisces/Chinese- Rat/Element- Fire)

Birthplace: Capitol City.

Residence: A house in Capitol City.

Hobbies: Reading, chasing after Shayne, (More may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Roast chicken, Shayne, (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Mistaking someone with black fur for Shayne, turning into Lamia, hurting someone/Shayne, Shayne running away from her, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Chicken.

Favorite color(s): Red.

Personality: Shetani is an overly cheerful, Shayne the hedgehog fan and city girl. She's obviously not a tom-boy like the other girls and she will go gaga over any type of jewel. And, like I said, she's obsessed with Shayne the hedgehog much like Amy is obsessed with Sonic. They can be found racing away and chasing after from each other- respectively- all day through Capitol City. Despite her usually appearance and personality; Shetani is cursed with an extremely dangerous Split Personality disorder. Her other half of her personality is a dangerous psycho serial killer called Lamia (Who is strangely sixteen years of age). Fortunately, it's hard to trigger the change from Shetani to Lamia. Strangely, whenever she turns back from being Lamia, she can't remember anything that happened that day.

Theme Song(s): Split Personality by Skye Sweetnam (Lamia's Theme), Somebody Save Me by Full Blown Rose (Shetani's Theme),

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Short and white.

Skin Color: Ivory.

Eye Color: Bright Red.

Hair Color/Style: White and (Shown)

Ears: Large with white insides. They're rounded at the tips and they droop downwards.

Tail(s): A long, two foot long thing with a white tip.

Marking(s)/Scar(s):...

Other bodily features: Bright red eyes, and completely white fur.

Attire: Red t-shirt, red sleeveless sweat jacket, red sunglasses, red wrist/palm gloves, red belt with a silver ring, red pants, and red and white sneakers.

Voice: Loud and overly happy.

Battle Info

Element(s): N/A.

Combat Items & Weapons: Nothing.

Abilities: Abnormal super speed and super strength.

Transformations/Forms: Quad, Human, Split Personality (Will come up with a better name for this transformation later).

Weakness(es): The same ones as normal people.

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: She walks...

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 6/10/2009, 11:04 am; edited 7 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Shayne: "The Capitol City's 'Shade' Impostor"

Post  Ru360 5/6/2009, 8:55 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. ShanetheHedgehog

Basic Info

Full Name: Shayne James Woodrow (Pronounced: Sha-ain, J-ams, Wood-drow)

Meaning/Definition: Shayne - "The Lord is gracious", James -"He who supplants", Woodrow - "Row of houses by the wood"

Nickname(s): Shade (Lol. Accidental nickname), Girly-boy (Called this by Shadowtail. Why? Shayne is a girl's name as well as a boy's name)

Species/Race: African Pygmy Hedgehog

Height: 3' 7"

Weight: 45 lb.

IQ: 132

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Ace the Husky, Arian the Wolf-tailed Hedgehog, Ru the Genetic Wolf, Ruby the Dragon,

Other Friends/Allies: Lauren the Hybrid, Shetani the Cat,

Rivals: Shadowtail the Cat,

Enemies: None.

Known Relatives: Alvin the Hedgehog (Father), Martha the Hedgehog (Mother), Rory the Hedgehog (Younger Brother), Chris the Hedgehog (Older Brother), Carol the Hedgehog (Younger Sister),

Social Class: Middle Class.

Date of Birth: June 29, 1993 (Zodiac Signs: Star- Cancer/Chinese- Rooster)

Birthplace: Emerald Town.

Residence: An apartment in Capitol City.

Hobbies: Getting mistaken for Shade, hanging out with Ace and the others, (More may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Hamburgers, Ace, Shetani (the Cat) as a friend, (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Being tackled, peanuts, being mistaken for Shade, roller coasters, Shetani claiming that they're in "love", being ridiculed for his name, autographs, (More will unlikely come)

Favorite Food(s): Hamburgers.

Beverages of Choice: Sprite.

Favorite color(s): Silver, White, Gold.

Personality: Another one of Capitol City's residents without powers and a poor hedgehog who is constantly mistaken as another one; poor Shayne often gets attacked from one of his friends and he also has to deal with the pressure of having to sign autographs when he isn't the hedgehog who has to sign them. Yep, Shayne has earned the nickname of "Shade Impostor" because of their strangely similar looks (Either that or it's because a lot of people are idiots). Despite this, he retains a cheerful attitude and is always willing to help correct the morons who keep bothering him. -Either that or he's prepared to run if he needs to...

Theme Song(s):

Memorable Quote(s): "I AM NOT SOLACE FROST!!!"

Physical Appearance

Skin Color: Dark grey.

Eye Color: Yellow.

Quill Color/Style: Sonic like, five total. Has white streaks.

Ears: Tiny little things with white insides.

Tail(s): Regular hedgehog tail. May be actually a little longer as it's seven inches long.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): White muzzle, white fluffy chest fur,

Other bodily features: His white streaks are dyed black.

Attire: A white t-shirt with black sleeves, white gloves, black belt with silver studs(?), black pants, white and black shoes with black velcro buckles.

Voice: Kind, friendly, caring.

Battle Info

Element(s): None!

Combat Items & Weapons: N/A.

Abilities: Spin dash, homing attack, (More may not come.)

Transformations/Forms: Human (ODO. No wai).

Weakness(es): Normal human weaknesses. Did you also know he's allergic to peanuts? Very Happy

Misc Info

Current Number of Posts: 1

Backstory: None really...

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 15/9/2009, 12:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Zanshin: "The Mongoose Who Looks More Like an Zangoose"

Post  Ru360 5/6/2009, 9:00 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. ZanshintheMongoose

Basic Info

Full Name: Zanshin Auden Zyango (Pronounced: Zan-shin, Au-den, Zi-an-go)

Meaning/Definition: Zanshin - "Remaining mind", Auden - "Old friend", Zyango - "The Korean name for the Pokemon Zangoose"

Nickname(s): Zan.

Species/Race: Albino Marsh Mongoose.

Height: 4' 3"

Weight: 89 lbs.

IQ: 230.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Nakula the Mongoose, Savage the Hedgehog, Hallow the Hyenat, Samson Roberts, Samuel Roberts, Deameon the Wolf,

Other Friends/Allies: Ru the Genetic Wolf, Gilded the Wolf,

Rivals: None.

Known Relatives: Unnamed Mongoose (Dad, presumed deceased), Unnamed Mongoose (Mom, presumed deceased),

Current Team: Team Gun (Savage -*Leader*- Power, Zanshin - Speed, Hallow - Flight)

Date of Birth: July 6th. (Zodiac Signs: Star- Cancer/Chinese- Horse/Element- Metal)

Birthplace: N/A.

Residence: Capitol City's G.U.A. base.

Hobbies: Street fighting (Dabbles in it), shooting random signs with a gun, sleeping (He's kinda lazy), Aeroboarding, hanging out in bars, working (Lol),

Likes/Favorite Items: Sleeping, Aeroboarding, certain kinds of beer, children, practicing his moves, girls his age, snakes (He's a mongoose. Remember?), (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Bananas, drugs, overly drunk people, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Bananas (Cause I'm epic! <_< >_>) and rattlesnake.

Beverages of Choice: Water (Cuz he's boring) and some certain types of beer.

Favorite color(s): Blue and white.

Personality: For a G.U.A. agent, Zanshin is rather quiet. He doesn't like to talk much and there always seems to be something on his mind. -But that doesn't usually change a thing. He's always calm, willing to help out, he cares about others, and he's got a soft spot for children. -And girls around his age (However, his co-workers usually aren't one of them). When he's outside of work he loves to Aeroboard and dabbles in some street fighting moves. -He can also be found in some bars. Possibly trying to get a date? He also has a strange thing with bananas....

Theme Song(s): Loaded And Alone by Hinder,

Memorable Quote(s): "I don't know what you're talking about... But it doesn't sound important enough for me to care..." "Huh? What? Oh... No.. Nothing's on my mind right now.. Nothing at all...." "I'll.... see what I can do..."

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Medium-short white fur.

Skin Color: Very light pink.

Eye Color: Red.

Hair Color/Style: Red and the style is shown.

Ears: Tiny little things with white insides.

Tail(s): A foot and a half long. Very fluffy.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): Red scar over left eye, red z-shaped scar on chest, red x-shaped scars on the back of his hands (Not shown).

Other bodily features: He's albino, and his tail is abnormally fluffy.

Attire: Red fingerless gloves with silver spikes coming out of the knuckles, red belt, white pants with a few grey marks, white Nike shoes with red "check marks", toes, and tongues.

Voice: Serious, calm, quiet but loud enough to make himself heard.

Battle Info

Stats: (Coming soon...)

Element(s): None. ODO.

Combat Items & Weapons: The spikes on his gloves.

Abilities: Poison immunity, Semi-super strength, (More may come)

Transformations/Forms: Human, Quad, Bear Anthro, Alternate Form ["Mirror Zan/Zerx"],

Weakness(es): He can't swim, he has an issue with bananas, and normal human weaknesses.

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: A dark silver hummer, and a white and red aeroboard named "Bitter Regrets".

Backstory: When Zanshin was just a young mongoose, like around the age of 13, he often went missing for days. His reason? "I was on an adventure!" as he would often reply. His constant disappearing acts lead his parents to believe they needed to put a microchip into him. But before they even could; he disappeared. As each month passed it led his parents to believe he had died. Even his best friend, Nakula, a female mongoose of about the same age as him, was devastated. But finally after two years and a half had passed was when they finally saw him again. One day Nakula was out wandering in the forest thinking when she saw a broken white body covered in red marks. On closer examination she found it to be her friend Zanshin. Quickly she ran over and rolled him onto his back. The albino mongoose slowly opened one of his eyes and smiled at her saying that his chest hurt. Nakula told him to stay there and ran to get help. But before she could, Zanshin caught up with her and grabbed her by the wrist. Without warning told her what he had been doing all these years and hugged her saying that he missed her. Nakula was shocked. So shocked in fact, that she pushed Zanshin away angrily, snapped at him, kicked him in the leg, and stormed off. Zanshin, of course, was confused. He wanted to go after her but the thing that had attacked him prevented him from doing so. Zanshin angrily pushed it away and left; going his own way instead of following his friend. Finally, a few more years passed and soon he found himself joining G.U.A. But, as he was unpacking his stuff, he found an old little trinket with a picture inside that showed him and Nakula together. As old memories revived, the mongoose sighed and began to feel guilt... The mongoose repacked the trinket and went back to where he was born. Unfortunately, when he got back his parents moved and his friend's house was burnt down. The shocked Zanshin asked an old neighbor what had happened only to find out that she managed to move before it burned down. Relieved the mongoose went back home. But little did he know that he would forever be cursed with guilt...

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 27/9/2009, 10:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Rowena: "The Shadowy [and] Red Thief"

Post  Ru360 6/6/2009, 2:46 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. RowenatheWolf

Basic Info

Full Name: Rowena Mia Heartshadow (Pronounced: Row-ain-ah, Me-ah, Har-t-sha-d)

Meaning/Definition: Rowena- "Fame and happiness/Slender and fair", Mia- "Rebellion", Heartshadow- Heart "The vital center and source of one's being, emotions, and sensibilities" Shadow "The rough image cast by an object blocking rays of illumination"

Nickname(s): Ro,

Species/Race: Eurasian Wolf

Height: 4' 4"

Weight: Now why do you want to know that? (Trans: 40 lbs.)

IQ: 200.

Personal Info

Other Friends/Allies: Ru the Genetic Wolf, Shadowtail the Cat, Ruko the Coyote, Jeriko the Porcupine,

Rivals: Senka the Cat,

Enemies: The police, Arian the Hedgewolf,

Known Relatives: Unnamed Wolf, (Mom, presumed deceased), Unnamed Wolf (Dad, presumed deceased)

Pet(s):...

Love Interest(s):...

Blood Type: A+

Date of Birth: June 14, 1992 (Zodiac Signs: Western- Monkey/Eastern- Gemini)

Birthplace: Lower Capitol City.

Residence: The Thieves Den.

Hobbies: Stealing, hanging out with Shadowtail the Cat, yelling at Ruko, persuading boys, running from Central City's police, causing trouble, rolling her eyes at her boss's orders. The works really...

Likes/Favorite Items: Gold, jewels, Picking on Arian, cash, when things go her way, (More may come. >XD)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Being caught, being told what to do, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Fish and streak.

Favorite color(s): Gold, red, black, anything that gives off a bit of a shine.

Personality: Persuasive and sassy, you don't really wanna cross paths with this thief. She's stronger then she looks and she really knows how to persuade people- namely guys- into doing her bidding. She always keeps a cool head and even knows how to get out of most situations. Some say she's very fox like. -Probably because she's very sly, cleaver, and tricky. Also, be sure to keep your eye on anything that might give off a bit of a glow...

Theme Song(s): Bad Girls by Vanilla Ninja, Never Underestimate A Girl by Vanessa Hudgens, Trouble by Pink, Keeps Gettin' Better by Christina Aguilera,

Memorable Quote(s): "Are you sure you wanna hurt 'lil ol' me?"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Red and surprisingly short.

Skin Color: Peach.

Eye Color: Bright Green.

Hair Color/Style: Black except one strand is naturally red. (Style is shown.)

Build: Slim. It helps getting in and out of windows.

Ears: Large, fox-like ears with black insides.

Tail(s): A slim, one foot and four inch long tail with a black tip.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): White chest, white muzzle, black eyelids.

Other bodily features: Black claws.

Attire: Black sunglasses with red lens, a black t-shirt that only goes down to the bottom of her rib cage, a black studded belt, black pants, black fingerless gloves, and black boots with red straps.

Voice: Calm and sly.

Battle Info

Element(s): Darkness, & Fire.

Combat Items & Weapons: A four foot long, red pole with silver spikes on the tip of each end. One of the tips also shoot out which is perfect for scaling walls.

Abilities: Umbrakinesis, Pyrokinesis, (More may come)

Transformations/Forms: Quad, & Human.

Weakness(es): She's scared of spiders.

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: Whatever she can steal.

Last edited by Ru360 on 10/9/2009, 11:09 am; edited 4 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Kaylee: "The Hybrid Mechanimal That Escaped From Area 51"

Post  Ru360 7/6/2009, 10:06 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. KaytheCyborg

Basic Info

Full Name: Kaylee Roberts (Pronounced: K-ay-lee, Ra-bob-er-ts)

Meaning/Definition: Kaylee - "Keeper of the keys; pure.", Roberts - "Son of Robert"

Nickname(s): Kay,

Species/Race: North African Hedgehog/Australian Kelpie Hybrid

Height: 4' 7"

Weight: 54 lb.

IQ: 200.

Personal Info

Other Friends/Allies: N/A.

Rivals: N/A.

Enemies: Samson Roberts,

Known Relatives: PAIN THE HEDGEHOG?!?!?! (Samson used his DNA in mutating her so.... uncle or something?), Samson Roberts (Former Owner)

Pet(s):...

Love Interest(s): N/A.

Date of Birth: July 1, 2002 (Zodiac Signs: Star- Cancer/Chinese- Horse) (Date of being turned into a Mechanimal: N/A.)

Birthplace: Unknown.

Residence: Wanders.

Hobbies: (Coming soon)

Likes/Favorite Items: (Coming soon)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Samson, being part robot, that she was used for an experiment, (More coming soon)

Favorite Food(s): Doggy kibble, oh, and car metal.

Beverages of Choice: Gasoline.

Favorite color(s): Colorblind.

Personality: Bitter and cold, Kay is only this way because she was betrayed by her owner. She's currently seeking some revenge against him but she is always letting that task sliding 'til later. She's very cold to new people and she often tries to shut out the world. So don't be surprised if she's ignoring you. So far she's done a pretty good job because even I don't know much about her. XD

Theme Song(s): Mechanical by Lauren Hoffman,

Physical Appearance

Skin Color: Charcoal/Peach

Eye Color: Bright red.

Hair Color/Style: Four red bangs facing frontwards (See? I suck at descriptions).

Quill Color/Style: Long, black quills with red tips. They point downward.

Ears: Small with red insides.

Tail(s): An upwards, black, dog-like tail that is covered in black hedgehog spines.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): Red muzzle, red chest,

Other bodily features: Red mechanical arms, knees and feet, red spikes on hands,

Attire: Black ripped shorts, black shirt with no sleeves, black sunglasses, black fingerless gloves, spiked collar and cuffs (on arms),

Voice: A serious, cold, and angry female. Isn't too gruff though. Just... angered...

Battle Info

Element(s): Metal.

Abilities: Super strength, Technokinesis, extremely heightened sense of smell, (More may come)

Transformations/Forms: Quad.

Special Attack(s): None...

Weakness(es): (Coming soon)

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: Walks.

Backstory: Kaylee was once Samson's dog until he used her in a hybridizing experiment between a normal dog and a hedgehog. The experiment was a success but it caused his beloved dog (Erm...) to turn into an anthro. Deciding not to risk his dog attacking him or suddenly being attacked by Animal Abuse people, he dumped his now anthropomorphic dog into Area 51. However, Kay managed to climb up the cliffs and escaped. But the worst wasn't over for her. After she was done walking out of the desert Area 51 is hidden in, she fainted. That's when a Mechanimal Inc. employee drove by. He noticed the fainted dog and deciding to help the poor near death Anthro he took her to Mechanimal Inc. where she was turned into a Mechanimal. Unfortunately, instead of realizing they were helping her, Kaylee broke the table she was being held to and killed a few employees before she finally escaped. She now just wanders around with no reason at all.

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 15/9/2009, 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Jesse: "The Dark Blue and Partly Pink Hemophobic Demon Hunter"

Post  Ru360 16/6/2009, 6:20 pm

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. JessetheHedgecat

Basic Info

Full Name: Jason Nelson Miles (Pronounced: Ja-ay-son, Ne-l-son, Mi-l-s)

Meaning/Definition: Jason- "Healer", Nelson- "Champion", Miles- "Eager to please"

Nickname(s): Jesse, J, Jess, and Pinky/Pinkie (Used by Asmodai).

Species/Race: Somali Hedgehog/Chausie (Cat) Hybrid (Hedgecat).

Ability Type(s): Unknown.

Height: 4' 2"

Weight: 75 lb.

IQ: Smarter then you. (XD. Not really, just 110)

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Charon the Wolf,

Other Friends/Allies: Lauren the Black Panther/Arctic Wolf Hybrid, Ace the Husky, Asmodai the Demon (O_o),

Rivals: Asmodai the Demon,

Enemies: All known demons (Including Asmodai).

Known Relatives: Unnamed cat (Mom, deceased), unnamed hedgehog (Dad, deceased), unnamed hedgecat (little brother, deceased), Charon the Wolf (Adopted brother),

Love Interest(s): N/A.

Blood Type: AB-

Date of Birth: June 15, 1992 (Zodiac Signs: Star- Gemini/Chinese- Monkey)

Birthplace: Fallenhill. (It's a distant town. You gotta go over Meteor Mountain to reach it)

Residence: Wanders. But he's welcome to stay with Lauren and Ace whenever he's in Capitol City!

Hobbies: Getting into fights with Asmodai, following Lauren around when Ace can't, fainting (A lot of you can probably tell why), (More coming)

Likes/Favorite Items: Charon the Wolf, (More coming soon)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Mechanimals (He just doesn't seem to like them), demons, being ridiculed for his pink coloring, fish, (More coming soon)

Favorite Food(s): Stir-fry.

Favorite color(s): Anything that's in the blue to purple range.

Personality: A usually passive hedgecat that sports an almost always blank expression; not many people know a lot of things about Jesse! So let's help fill in his personality a bit. He's very polite and doesn't like to get into somebody else's business -Unless they're being picked on by a demon... -and, you guessed it, Jesse's a demon hunter. He became one to due his family and best friend being killed by some right in front of him. Unfortunately, it seems he has his work cut out for him... Also due his family and best friend being killed; he's now forever cured with an extreme fear of blood (Also Hemophobia). In fact, it's so bad he faints even if he sees the smallest drop of blood and he'll remain unconscious for possibly the rest of the day. However, a big puddle will cause him to be unconscious for about a week or two. So he probably can't make a good doctor... XD Despite his hatred of demons, he's been actually known to tolerate Asmodai. -Most of the time... It's usually hard to rile him up -unless a demon's around or you insult him about his pink coloring. -and, as I said, he's usually got a passive personality. So he doesn't really enjoy company. -But he really doesn't mind it either...

Theme Song(s):

Memorable Quote(s): "(To Jazz and River) You two okay? Physically and not mentally? Cause I can't do anything if he (Asmodai) hurt your pride..."

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Sapphire and Medium-short.

Skin Color: Dark blue-grey.

Eye Color: Bright Red irises with Golden sclera.

Hair Color/Style: Dark Sapphire with Rose Pink tips. (Style should be shown)

Quill Color/Style: Pointing upwards and mostly Sapphire. Tips are Rose Pink.

Build: Average but bulky.

Nose: Small and black. Has that little line below it like a cat does.

Ears: Small little things with white insides and small Rose Pink stripes.

Tail(s): A two foot long, feline-like, Sapphire tail with a Rose Pink tip and stripes.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): Copper muzzle and chest, purple-violet rings around the lower part of his shoulders, and dark grey arm and leg streaks (That end at his elbows and knees). (There are also supposed to be dark red scars under his wraps. But even I'm not sure what shape they are...)

Other bodily features: His sclera are golden, he's got dark grey and retractable claws, large and white fangs, and he's left handed.

Attire: White wraps that go over his left shoulder and waist, a black belt with a white buckle, and denim jeans.

Voice: Usually calm and neutral. (A better description may come soon)

Battle Info

Stats: Found here! -Yosh

Element(s): None. D:

Current Level: 2

Ability Type(s): Unknown.

Combat Items & Weapons: A large silver and white Zanbatō called Ansgar (Pronounced: An-s-ga-r).

Abilities: (Coming soon)

Transformations/Forms: Human, & Feline Quad.

Weakness(es): Can't swim, he has Hemophobia (A fear of blood. XD), and he's allergic to peanuts.

Misc Info

Current Number of Posts: 6

Backstory: When Jesse was a little kid, his parents and little brother were brutally slaughtered by some fire demons. But before the demons could move onto him he was saved by a large black wolf (Who was missing an ear, had a horribly scratched up and blinded eye, and three tails) named Charon. To add to his already developing Hemophobia; the wolf slaughtered the demons in front of Jesse just like they did to his parents. So he fainted. When Charon was done; he noticed the fainted hedgecat who had just lost his family and seemed to no longer have a place to go. So the large wolf took pity on Jesse and decided to raise him just enough so he could defend himself against other demons. When Jesse awoke Charon retold him of everything that had happened, and why it happened. As it turns out, Fallenhill was previously a demon town that was created during a previous Armageddon. However, when Light Gaia and the other good Deities appeared; the demons that lived here were sucked back into the middle of the Earth. Ever since then they've been trying to reclaim this town. Charon then added that because of this, almost all of the Fallenhill citizens became demon slayers and because they became Demon Slayers, they were always gonna be constantly hunted down by demons. Charon then offered to teach Jesse just enough of this "Demon Slayer" training just to protect himself. -Since he couldn't become a real one due to his Hemophobia. Eventually Charon, Jesse's brother and mentor, left and Jesse got into a fight of his own while he was traveling through Echo Forest. However, the fight was cut short due to some lightning striking his sword. Somehow the blast of electricity caused a huge explosion that killed the demon he was fighting with and launched him over to Central City- unharmed. When he regained consciousness; he came face to face with Lauren, who offered him a place to stay until the storm cleared up the next day. Obviously he agreed. However, he then learned that somebody else was staying with Lauren and Ace; a demon named Asmodai. Jesse tried to attack Asmodai but Lauren managed to convince him otherwise. -That and Asmodai was pretty sleepy so the fight probably wouldn't last long. After that night Jesse left to explore this side of the Meteor Mountain range.

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 15/9/2009, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom. Empty Re: Ru's Characters of Almighty Doom.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 7:45 pm