Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

Experimental Heritage

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Experimental Heritage Empty Experimental Heritage

Post  Ru360 22/5/2009, 12:56 pm

It all starts on a stormy night at Eaglegate base. Ru and Shade got into another one of their usual, "Who's Better Then The Other" contests and this time it featured singing. As Shade finished his song, he was showered with applause. Next it was Ru's turn. She jumped onto the state and with her usually arrogant personality, did a little twirl around, a thumbs up, and began to sing. Her angelic voice flowed through the building for a while before she shut her mouth and finished her song. The blue wolf then opened her eyes and smiled down at the crowd as she waited for her own applause. Instead, all she got was shocked faces, a pickle on fire, and Shade making gagging sounds. Small clear tears ran down the wolf's face as she sniffled loudly. Maybe Shade is better me.... He's always been beating me in everything else! Why should this be any different? The blue wolf then let out a loud wail and ran out of the building crying. Meanwhile Blur ran over to Shade and slapped him. "Howcouldyou?! Ilikedthatsong! I'llsueyou!!!"

[Later... At GUN...]

"What the **** are you doing now, *********" Savage growled as he walked in the labs to find Ru on a computer. "Trying to see if there's any other experiments out there that are like me." She replied. "And by that you mean...?" Savage questioned as he walked over to the chair she was sitting. As he leaned against the back of it he could see her writing down a few names on a pad of paper. He snatched the pad away from her and he began to look at it. "Give it back Savage!" The wolf barked angrily. The red hedgehog looked it over a bit, then handed it back to Ru; who snorted thanks and went back to the computer. "You're lucky Samson's gone back to G.U.N. HQ... Otherwise he probably be *Savie!* about what you're doing..." "I don't care... I don't care about anything anymore..." Ru growled in reply as she shut down the computer. She then got out of the chair, picked up a backpack, and threw the pad of paper into it as she walked into the hall. "Hey Sam?!" She called as she walked over to her boss's door. "Yeah?" He replied back. "I'm going on a long vacation. I'll be gone for about two weeks tops. If any of my friends come over, then tell them I'm not here. -Unless it's Shade. Then you can fire at him all you want." With that the blue wolf then left the hallway. "YEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!" Sam yelled happily through the door. There was then a click of the gun and suddenly Sam rushed out of the room with a rather large gun in his hands, headed towards the doors. Savage looked after Samuel with a strange look on his face, sighed, and continued into his room. "Morons..."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Experimental Heritage Empty Re: Experimental Heritage

Post  Ru360 23/5/2009, 1:12 pm

[Later... At 8:30 PM]

Ru sighed as she rubbed her hands against her arms and watched as a small little cloud of stream flowed out of her mouth. How could it get this cold this fast? She thought as she scanned the snowy landscape of Wind Rider Village. The wolf snorted slightly and walked down towards the small town. "Well, if this is where I'll find Armaros..." As soon as the wolf set foot into the city she crashed into a human. "Ouch!" She yelped as she fell backwards and onto her tail. The wolf then growled a bit and looked up to see a dark skinned human frowning at her. "Whoops. Sorry 'bout that. You okay, miss?" He questioned, holding out his hand for her. Ru nodded and got to her feet herself. "Yep. Thanks Armaros." The wolf replied. The human gave her a shocked look. "What?! How'd you know I was-" The human then gave a quick look around before turning to Ru and growling. "How do you know me?" Ru smirked and pulled out a pad of paper. Armaros growled again. "What the **** is this?!" He complained as he snatched it and looked it up and down.

"Some files in GUN's computer. I saw a few other experiments that they supposed were dead or haven't caught yet. In fact, I spent a whole hour asking random people if they saw you. They just gave me a blank look and told me to **** off." Armaros snorted with a laugh. "Typical humans..." He then stopped his quiet chuckling and threw the pad of paper away as he gave Ru a serious stare. "So why the **** are you really here?" Ru also let a small short blast of air escape her nose and smiled. "I just came to see if there was anyone else like me... An old, tried to be forgotten, experimental canine..." Armaros's eyes widened slightly. Another one? No. I must be mistaken. We experiments aren't that common... The human shook his head and was about to say something when a police siren suddenly sounded. "Armaros, you are under arrest for crimes of mass murder!" "Aw, ****!" Armaros yelled suddenly. He then briefly looked at Ru and said, "Follow me!" then ran off. Ru nodded, looked at the police cars, then ran after Armaros...

"Hey wait-" "He got away again!" A human shouted as he stepped out of a police car. "I wonder who is new friend is..." Another human mused. A large German Shepard Anthro growled. "Don't worry... After he left my house; I tagged him with a radio transmitter. He won't be going anywhere...."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 23/5/2009, 4:15 pm

[Later... Some cave outside of Wind Rider Village...]

"Nice place you live." Ru said sarcastically. "Have we experiments really been forced to live on the edge of society?" She questioned, more to herself then Armaros. The human chuckled evilly and shifted back into his canine form. "I have. But then again I am the cause of a lot of mass murders." "In here and so many other cities..." The two said simultaneously. Armaros turned his head around and glared at Ru. "Yeah, I know it's not often that I get to show how smart I really am. But it's just when that **** Solace Dover is around! I just... HATE him so much! Rrrraaaarrrgh! Thinking of him makes me want to rip his guts out, douse them in oil, and set them on fire!"

Armaros noticed the wolf's sudden anger and chuckled. "Old boyfriend of yours?" "No. More like THE WORST PERSON ALIVE!!!! But, yes. He was ONCE a friend... Or at least I thought he was..." The wolf muttered under her breath. Armaros chuckled a bit then went over to the corner and began to look for something. Meanwhile Ru noticed the little transmitter on his back. "Erm... What the heck is that?" She questioned, pointing to the little object. Armaros looked at her, then at the transmitter. "Stupid cops." He growled as he moved his arm so he could grab the small thing off of his back. He then looked at it briefly before crushing it. "They really thought they could find me with such a pathetic piece of machinery..." "I know, right? What do they take us for? We've got a higher intelligence then them." Ru agreed with a nod. "Are you just gonna agree with almost everything I say?" "Nope."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29/3/2024, 1:01 am