Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

Match Setup!

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Match Setup! Empty Match Setup!

Post  Ru360 21/4/2009, 1:38 pm

Just a few feet away from the betting stall; stood a panel that explained who was currently fighting and who was in the next round. Leaning against the wall and next to the panel stood a large anthropomorphic dragon with dark purple and blood red scales. She was obviously in charge of the panel because she was staring out into the arena. -Possibly to see who was knocked out next. As you approach she turns her head to you and gives a friendly nod. "Hi, I'm Lorelei. I'm in charge of the match setup and I'm the one who says who's up against who in the rounds. Currently we're still on the first one. So there's still some time to go to Akuma and bet; feel free to look at this while I wait for one of our contestants to be knocked out."

First Round:

(???) vs. (???)

Contestants:

None.

Suddenly a loud whistle rings out and the referee yells that one of the contestants are out. Lorelei nods and pulls out a black pen and crosses out their name. "More to go..." She mumbles before placing the pen back into her pocket and staring out into the field once more.

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 1:09 am