Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

3 posters

Murder Mystery (Open to all!)

Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Murder Mystery (Open to all!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Murder Mystery (Open to all!)

Post  Ace80 18/5/2009, 4:52 pm

"I am not a murderer!" Addy screamed. "Addy.. I think there's time fer that later." Lohgan pointed at the same crowd of humans. Addy's anger died and concern arose. He grabbed Lohgan's hand and ran into the woods. "If you wish to live, you should follow!" He yelled to the others.

((For those of you who were rare enough to recognize this joke, Yes, Addy is based off Sonny from I, Robot.))
    .:Random Event:.
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Number of posts : 36

Post  .:Random Event:. 18/5/2009, 5:04 pm

Marcos growled slightly and jumped in front of Addy and Lohgan before they could leave. "There's no need to run." He said before looking up at the humans and gritting his teeth. "I got this..." The human snarled slightly and jumped back in front of the humans as he transformed back in his large canine form. In reality, he was a large, black dog with blood red arms and legs- from the elbows and knees down, large, silver horns coming out of his forehead, a large, thin tail with an arrowhead-like tip, blood red rings around his shoulders, an Ochre-colored muzzle, and Ochre-colored chest. Also while his eyes as a human were still red; they were dark red. His eyes are really a bright red. However, his size didn't change much and he was still about five feet in height. The large dog growled and spat flames out at the people which caused them to panic and run.

He smirked again and laughed uproariously. "Stupid humans!" He shouted, almost into the sky. "Every last one of them!" He then quieted down and turned to the small group. "Surprised?" He asked, smirking slightly. However the smirk turned into a large, evil grin as he continued. "I bet. And here's an even worse shock... I'm the mass murderer." The canine then chuckled evilly. "But you should probably expect less from an old, forgotten experiment... We have a tendency of coming back with a desire for revenge on the people who created us and treated us like the freaks we are..." 'Marcos' chuckled again. "And now that you know my secret; it's only fair that I should kill you before you have the chance to tell anybody... Oh, and my name's not Marcos. It's Armaros..."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Post  Ru360 18/5/2009, 5:15 pm

"Oh. That's worse..." Ari murmured as Jacob screamed in terror. "BUT I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!! NOT YET!!!" The brown dog then began to scream and run around in circles in terror. But wait, how can he be an experiment? Ari questioned. She remembered reading a newspaper she found on the ground that said something about a large black creature escaping from Soleanna's labs last week. Ari glanced over to Lohgan and Addy before suddenly hissing and leaping into the air. "I'll try to hold him off! You guys run! -Preferably towards Soleanna!" "What?! Why?!" Jacob questioned. "Don't ask me why! Just do it! I'll meet up with you guys later!" Ari yelled before launching her foot out at Armaros's face.

Jacob sighed and briefly looked at Andy and Lohgan before running towards Soleanna himself.
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 18/5/2009, 5:35 pm

"Coward!!" Lohgan yelled. Addy grabbed Lohgan in his arms and ran for Soleanna. "What!? Adam what are you doing!?" "My purpose with you, Friend Lohgan, is to keep you safe!" Addy answered, continuing to run.

((No idea what else to do.))
    God-Mod
    God-Mod

Number of posts : 36

Post  .:Random Event:. 18/5/2009, 5:50 pm

Armaros growled at the few, running cowards then turned to Ari. Just as her leg was about to hit him in the face; he stopped it and broke the bones inside of it. He then threw her off to the side and into a rock.

[Ari looses 12 HP points.]

"Heh, I'm surprised someone like you would bother keep your 'friends' safe." The Houndoom-like dog growled as he waved his tail around. "But I'm afraid friends won't get you far in the world. Most of them are overruled my common sense and they'll abandon you. But, if they were really your friends; they would've stayed. But they didn't." Armaros then chuckled slightly and shifted back into his human form. "I just leave you here for the humans or ferals. -Well what's left of them anyways. Besides, I've got to get revenge on the humans for all the pain-staking experiments they did on me to give me my human form..." 'Marcos' then chuckled evilly and started to head towards the city... But first, I have to destroy her 'friends' before word gets out that I'm the murderer...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 18/5/2009, 5:56 pm

[Meanwhile and later...]

Jacob sighed and sat down in a dark alleyway to rest. How could he have been so trusting to that guy? Why was he always so trusting to new people?! The mutt sighed and poked his head out of the alleyway. Hopefully Ari was okay... And hopefully kitty man and robo-husky would help him... -Despite the husky who acted like a robot scaring the heck out of him. The brown dog then stepped out of the alleyway and accidentally walked into one of the streets of water. I've really got to remember that Soleanna is like Venice....
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 18/5/2009, 7:03 pm

As they arrived in the city, Addy lost sight of Jacob and as he turned to put Lohgan down he heard the boy yelp in pain. He immidiatly knew what the problem was. A stray peice of slag from one of the buildings had caught his companion in the leg. Addy's brain raced, searching for a way to treat this wound.

From the looks of it, the slag had penetrated near Lohgan's calf, and exited in a straight line through the back of the leg. "Friend Lohgan?" "Addy, this really stings... " Lohgan grunted. "I was not taught this, how am I to treat this injury? When I cannot take you to a human, but if I try to help, I will make things worse." "I dunno much about the body, but I learned in school that as long as the thing ain't in there, the body'll usually fix itself. Just bandage the wound with sumthin'." Lohgan suggested. "With what?" "How 'bout... This?" Lohgan pulled a smashed pack of kleenex out of his pocket and took a few out. He handed them to Addy and pulled a shoestring out of his shoe. He handed that over as well. Addy nodded and set Lohgan down, beginning to bandage the youth's leg.

((Please don't try to make a bandage out of things you find on your person next time you get shot in the leg and tell your legal guardian I suggested it.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 18/5/2009, 7:16 pm

((*Does so* AAAAAAAACCCCEEEEE!!!!))

Meanwhile, as Jacob slowly swam down the watery pathway, he heard a loud yelp. Possibly from Lohgan. "Kitty man!" The dog yelled, leaping out of the water and running towards the sound. When he finally arrived he accidentally crashed into a human and launched the poor person into the water. The dog nervously laughed, then got to his feet and walked over to the two humans- well... Human and robot. "You okay, Lo?" Jacob asked as he approached the two. He briefly gave Addy a suspicious look as he did so. "By the way, is Ari around or did-"

"I'm here." Came Ari's voice. Jacob looked up and smiled as he saw his dragon-like friend fly down. "Ari!" He yelled happily. Ari smiled and landed next to him. But due to one of her legs being broken she sat down quickly and groaned. "Gah." "Ari?" Jacob questioned, frowning slightly and turning his head to the side in worry. Ari looked up at him and smiled slightly. "I'm okay. But Armaros got ahold of my leg and broke it." She explained before turning to Lohgan and Addy and saying, "I don't suppose either of you have a splint, right?" The hybrid then sighed and shook her head. "Unfortunately, as I was flying overhead, I saw Marcos on his way here... He probably heard you yelp, Lo..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content