Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

A Little Story...

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

A Little Story... Empty A Little Story...

Post  Ru360 16/6/2009, 7:10 pm

A black and white husky sighed as he sipped his hot apple cider and watched his little adopted sister playing with a demon. I mean, A DEMON! COME ON! The husky groaned slightly a bit and shook his head. But when he opened his eyes again he noticed his little sister was gone. However, Asmodai was still here. The husky angrily stormed over and growled. "DID YOU EAT MY SISTER?!?!" He yelled. Asmodai shook his head. "All that happened was her watched beeped, a dark blue and *Snickers* pink hedgecat appeared on her screen, and she smirked evilly and teleported away." The dark grey demon explained. "Lauren can teleport?!" Ace yelled with shock. The idea of going out to look for his sister has completely left him. "Is this what happened before she found me and wrapped me up in some chains?" Asmodai asked. "That were surprisingly demon proof..." He added under his fiery breath. Ace sighed. "Why is it that she's always keeping secrets from me? Yesterday I found this teleportation device to Pluto- which is now strangely called 'Planet Pickle'... -And I also found a huge computer screen in one of her walls that seems to control Ru*! She can't control my best friend!" "Controlling another person? Man, that's hardcore, indirect torture. I like how your sister thinks..." Asmodai mused as he smirked evilly. "I don't!" The black husky snapped. Asmodai's eyes widened slightly then he glared down at the husky. "It's raining outside. And if you want me to go look for her; I won't. Making a fire demon that's also part wind demon fly in rain when it's really pouring is just ********. I'm going back to violent TV commercials..." The demon then flapped his arms and just when he was a few feet in the air, he flew over to the couch and landed on it. Ace sighed again. "Ya know, if I wasn't concerned about getting third degree burns from you; You'd probably would've been out on the streets about five weeks ago..."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

A Little Story... Empty Re: A Little Story...

Post  Ru360 16/6/2009, 7:12 pm

[Meanwhile...]

A dark blue and unfortunately pink hedgehog/cat hybrid groaned as he sat up and shook his head. Leave it to his sword to get struck by lightning and direct that to his body. He groaned a bit more until he heard foot steps. The hedgecat quietly lifted up his hair to see a silver wolf and cat like creature looking at him. Because he was oh-so startled, he jumped to his feet and pulled out his sword. "Okay, who the heck are you?!" He questioned, as he accidentally let his hair fall back into his face. Stupid sword that was so heavy it usually required two hands. He cautiously set his sword back down and lifted his hair. "You okay?" Lauren asked. The hedgecat nodded. "I got struck by some lightning but I'm fine. Although... I don't remember ending up here... Is there a tavern I could stay in for the night?" He asked. "Tavern?! Surely you don't think that we still live in the nineteenth century!" Lauren then chuckled a bit. But when she noticed the hedgecat's confused and worried expression she stopped. "I'm sorry. But, we just don't really have those kinda places in the big city- or do we? -Either way, you can stay with my big bro and I until you wanna leave!" "Okay..." The hedgecat murmured as he let his hair drop for a bit. He then shook his head wildly, to get some of the water out of his hair, then lifted his hair back up. "So who are you?" "I'm Lauren. Lauren Elyse Edwards is my full name! You can also call me 'Laura' if you want. Also, my brother's name is Ace. What about you?" "My name's Jason; pleased to meet you Lauren." The hedgecat said before holding out his hand. Lauren looked at it in questioned. The hedgecat raised his eyebrow and pulled his hand away. "Something wrong?" "Yeah... Jason? That's your name? Can't I call you Jesse or J or something?" "If you must." "Awesome! I get to call you Jesse!" The feline/canine hybrid then ran over to the dark hedgecat and hugged him. "Erm..." "Okay!" The Cougar/Wolf hybrid yelled, suddenly letting go and giving the hedgecat a large grin. "We get to go to my house now!"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 16/6/2009, 7:14 pm

[Later...]

"But Mom! Arian's so cool.. He can lift... ducks..." Ace murmured in his sleep as he rolled over. The doorbell then rang which then led to an annoyed Asmodai walking in and yelling, "Doorbell's ringing!" as he spat flames at the husky before he went back to bed. Ace yelped and jumped out of bed. Then, after using a lot of water to put himself out, went towards the door.

"Did you ever think that he might be asleep?" "No. I mean, it's only eleven o' clock..." Lauren explained as she looked at her watch. Jesse lowered his eyebrows into a glare. "What?!" The hybrid snapped before the door opened. In front of the two stood the sleepy, black and white husky called 'Ace'. "Lauren, do you know what time it is?" "No. Why? Is a new iCarly on?! OMG!!!" Lauren yelled before running in. Ace sighed and turned to the hedgecat. "I'm sorry if she was bothering you Mr.... uh.." "Jason." The hedgecat said, lifting up his still dripping wet hair. "But she didn't wake me up. She invited me to stay at your place until the storm cleared up." "Aaww... Lauren!" Ace complained, his lazy eyes glaring at her as his little sister tried to put out the TV that had somehow caught on fire. "What? You let Asmodai stay! Don't tell me you like heck spawn- lol. I love that word... -more then something OF this Earth." Lauren complained. Jesse's eyes widened and his hair dried and lifted back up into it's usual position*. A demon...? Here?... "Fine... But he only stays for... ten nights!" The husky explained before falling asleep. Lauren chuckled at her brother's actions then looked over to where Jesse was standing. However, instead of actually standing in front of the door; he was gone. "...Jesse?"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 16/6/2009, 7:18 pm

[Asmodai's room...]

Jesse, the dark blue and (unfortunately) pink hedgecat, quietly walked into the dark grey demon's room and pulled out his large Zanbato sword. Okay, now I just gotta kill it and Lauren and her brother will be- .... "Where's the demon?" Jesse questioned out loud before some bright red eyes caught his attention. Asmodai growled and stepped out of the shadows. "Aw ****... Laura! Did you forget to tell your friend that this is my ******* room?!" The demon yelled sleepily. Jesse blinked. What was with this guy? He was told demons where bloodthirsty creatures that never slept. Just then Lauren skipped in, with a big grin on her face, and took Jesse's wrist. "Oh yeah, this is Asmodai's room. But don't worry. Despite his swearing, he's usually very harmless. Well, to us anyways... Everyone else is extremely likely to tick him off and get burned. -Which might happen if we don't get out of here..." The 4" 4' silver hybrid then ran out of the room and pulled poor Jesse after her. "AAH!!!"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 16/6/2009, 7:23 pm

[A few seconds later...]

"So this is where you sleep." Lauren explained as she pointed to a soft, green couch. She then began to point to the doors leading to who's room. "Asmodai's room is over there, Ace's down the hall and on the right, and mine is on the left. So if you need anything you can knock on either Ace's or mine. Any questions?" "Yes. Why is a demon living with you guys?! Why isn't he in heck where he belongs?!" "Ah. Interesting question." Lauren started before pulling a pipe out of thin air, putting it in her mouth, and blowing bubbles out of it. Jesse blinked. Where'd she get the pipe?

"Asmodai came to live with us because he was punished by the messenger of heck -you know, like that guy who's the messenger of the Greek gods? Anyways, Asmodai told me his name was Diabolos. But that's besides the point. Much like you, I found Asmodai by means of my wristwatch. -It's actually way too complicated to explain so on with the story! When I found him he was wet, cold, heavily ticked off, kinda sick, and hungry. Despite my offer of food; he didn't wanna come. So I chained him up and dragged him back here!" "Oh dear... Glad that didn't happen to me." Jesse added. Lauren laughed a bit. "Yeah. He resented it for a while but he eventually warmed up to us. Did you also know that he was the runt of his litter?" "Really?" "Yep. Anywhos~ Goodnight J!" Lauren yelled before running back into her room. "Goodnight Lauren!" Jesse said before turning around and meeting face to face with Asmodai. "Hey- ooohhh... You didn't hear that did you?" Jesse asked before Asmodai suddenly grabbed him by the neck and unsheathed his claws. "I thought so...."

[End. XD]

((Now for a few little explanations. *Since Lauren is me as a anthro, and Ru's my character, I can control her even while I'm in another RP. Oh, and Jesse's a demon slayer. So if he hears that a demon's nearby, his whole body, and hair, will suddenly get a rush of adrenaline and everything will suddenly go back to it's usually form. So if his hair's wet and he hears a demon's nearby. *Poof! His hair's dry and out of his face.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 8/5/2024, 7:06 pm