Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

Forever Alone: Narrated by Rubina.

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Forever Alone: Narrated by Rubina. Empty Forever Alone: Narrated by Rubina.

Post  Ru360 24/4/2009, 3:47 pm

Oh, hi there... If you don't know who I am yet; I'm Rubina Ace Wolf, the Genetically Designed Wolf from GUN; or as most of you know me... The Neighborhood Monster... So yeah, this is my little story on a tragic event that happened last week... But before I tell it to you; let me ask you one thing. -What can you tell about me?

It happened last week- as I said earlier- and it happened almost like any other day... Except for one thing... It was my birthday.

As usual it started out with somebody accidentally hitting my face with a present- which caused me to wake up. Then the day continued on as my parties usually do... But when we got to the cake... Bad things happened....

Just as I was about to blow the candles on my cake out; I suddenly wasn't myself anymore. I don't know what happened, but when I regained control of myself; all my friends were dead... They must've died because of me... I was shocked and confused... So much that I ran out the door and yelled at Samson; who was leaving the Central City G.U.N. base, along with everyone else, in quite a hurry... He said that he didn't activate my "Manual Control" feature.. I didn't believe him and demanded for a better explanation; but he just flew off and left me there... Disappointed and still confused, I left the airfield...

Then as I was walking the streets of Lower Central City; I heard the harsh shouting from humans, whose faces matched those back from when I was a kid, and some of the little kids that lives on the street were yelling and throwing rocks at me like I was some kind of stray dog, who just wanted a meal from them but instead they hurt me because of their fears... Nobody ever understood me... I was about to run from them when I accidentally unleashed a few Chaos Spears at them. I twirled my head around to see if they were okay but... I killed them... Still confused and now even scared I ran from the bodies and back to the building which my apartment was in without even thinking... But before I walked in through the door; the hovers in my shoes went off and I crashed through the door, the whole building, and then I crashed into a hillside far away from the city. This was strange... I couldn't even control my powers now... I struggled to get to my hands and knees; then I got to my feet. I stood there for a while thinking about what had just happened... But I still couldn't get it figured out... So I started to walk back towards the city... On the way I accidentally hurt a few more people and accidentally killed a lot... I'm sorry for all that I do... Accidentally or on purpose... And now... I'm finally alone and without friends... I'm guessing this is another one of my punishments...

So what now, Solaris?... What can I do to pay for my past acts?... I questioned as I trudged back towards the building which contained my apartment... Suddenly the sky lit up and Light Gaia appeared in front of me... He then opened his tiny little jaws and said, "We'll give you one more chance for you change your life!" He chided. Surprisingly his voice wasn't as annoying anymore; and it calmed me down a bit too... Suddenly, before I knew it, I was asleep...

Last edited by Ru360 on 24/4/2009, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Forever Alone: Narrated by Rubina. Empty Re: Forever Alone: Narrated by Rubina.

Post  Ru360 24/4/2009, 3:49 pm

When I woke up the next morning I found all my presents still in the living room... But when I got to the family room; all my friends were alive and well! -Even though they were groaning like they just had a massive hang-over... But still... My lovely friends were standing in front of me; I couldn't believe what I saw... Suddenly I rushed over to them and embraced them... I was so happy to have them all back...

Ozzy.... Aellai.... Ace.... Arian... Ruby.... Aquila.... Shadowtail.... Neil.... Jazz.... and Jeriko....

I missed them all so extremely... -Including Shade, who was dragged here by Ozzy, and Lauren... But then I saw the one person I missed more then my best friends...

Michael...

I ran over to him and when I was about to embrace him... He pushed me away.... What's going on? The black wolf turned to me and asked me, "Who are you?". I told him my name, again, but he only replied, "Never heard of it." and left. My eyes suddenly felt wet with tears... I ran back to my friends and they tried to comfort me... But I couldn't understand.... Why didn't he remember me? My friends remembered me? Why him...?

Even after my friends left I still felt so confused... Finally that night I decided, "I must win him back!"; but then it struck me... How could I win him back? I didn't do anything that caused us to fall in love at first... So I went onto my computer and looked it up... Soon I fell back into the comfort of sleep...

When I woke up it was next morning... The sun shining the birds singing... Everything... I rubbed one of my eyes lazily and looked at my computer screen... Suddenly I had an idea... Maybe if went and talked to him some more; he would remember me... I went over to my closet and traded my clothes, which were still dirty from two days ago, and threw on a red sweatshirt without sleeves and black pants... My old Rowena outfit... Those days of superheroing were pretty fun... Then I moved and met Central City's Rowena... I then traded my dirty and somehow torn shoes for the red and black ones that were collecting dust... My gloves were pretty much fine but I traded them for another pair... Sadly I was out of white gloves so I had to use the black, fingerless pair. Oh goody... Now he could see the little pads on my fingers and call me a freak... I then shut the door to the closet and went out the door. Now I was on my way to Emerald Town...

I went over to the spot where he first found out I was from GUN and found him there. He was on his lunch break and I could tell he was eating the usual; a double patty cheeseburger with onions, pickles, no tomato, and no lettuce, on... whatever they made those buns out of... Cautiously I approached him and asked him if I was correct. He said I was and then asked me who I was... I told him again. He remembered that we met at my apartment; he then proceeded to ask me how he got there. I lied and said, "One of my friends found you unconscious and against a building... He was on his way to my birthday party when he found you and since he couldn't decline or leave you there; he came over with you draped over his shoulder..." He raised an eyebrow at me; which caused me to continue and say, "It's true! He also said he found a totaled motorcycle by you..."

He looked at me with question, then he suddenly had a look of realization on his face... "NO WONDER I FOUND IT BROKEN AND OUTSIDE OF EMERALD TOWN!!!!!!!" He yelled abruptly. This startled me and I almost fell backward when he grabbed me by my wrist. He then pulled me back to my feet and offered a spot, anywhere on the table, to me... I accepted the offer and we then began to talk... It seemed hours went by until... He remembered me... Michael finished his burger, inched closer to me, and then embraced me in a hug... I was so happy I cried...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 24/4/2009, 3:50 pm

The days went by and I was glad and thankful that I had friends... But then one day; I had a feeling I couldn't describe... I went out and covered the side of me that killed my friends into a different person... -I didn't even know I could do that! I felt tired and I even saw another image of me- who was purely black instead- standing front of me... The wolf's red eyes lit up and I suddenly fell over unconscious...

When I woke back up I realized I suddenly had control over my powers again! This time I would make sure no harm came to my friends or anybody... But the oppositely colored me never left my mind... So the days continued on like normal... I got hit in the face with boxes by Arian.... Teased Jazz about the sax.... Threw, and was thrown by, Shadowtail into buildings.... The usual. Until one night...

I was watching the evening news and opposite me appeared on the tv. They said that opposite me, who was calling herself "Nightmare", had just robbed the G.U.N. near Area 51 and that she was now working with UNION. Next thing I knew, she was in the room with me. "Hello, faker..." She said evilly as a toothy grin plastered itself on her face. I growled and turned around. "You!" I snapped before suddenly leaping at her with my claws drawn. Next thing I knew we were in a huge fight! We were destroying buildings and accidentally killing people- well, I was... Nightmare seemed to be doing it on purpose... We were an even match... Until... I tried to use Chaos Supernova, the balled form of Chaos Oblivion... Strangely I couldn't control it... And trying to use it was hurting me so bad that I eventually passed out... What is wrong with me?

When I woke back up I was my old cell in GUN base and my ankles and wrists were tied up in chains... In front of me Samson and some scientists talked about what to do with me... Suddenly during their talk I caught, "Oh, let's just terminate her and see if we can use the black version of her for anything...". It was from Samson too! Figures...

I waited until they left then I tried Chaos Control... It didn't hurt this time and I focused enough to collect my power and gain freedom! No alarms went off or anything so I just walked out the front door without any cares... -Except that I needed to find the black wolf again... However, after about a day and a half passed I found out that "Nightmare" left town and hasn't been seen since. Darn-it! I then returned home and not much happened until a few days later...

It was so upsetting... Aquila ran over and told me that Aellai got into a bad accident while they were racing. I freaked out and followed Aquila to the scene of the accident... When we got there I was horrified... Aellai was dead... My eyes were wet again with tears and the my body was shaking with shock... I just wanted to protect my friends and now Aellai was dead... I blame that black wolf for everything...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 24/4/2009, 3:51 pm

Suddenly when I was walking back home my powers got out of control again. I thought maybe Nightmare and I were one again but... maybe it wasn't her after all... Suddenly I lost control of myself again... My eyes flashed to a bright red and my fur turned completely black... So maybe it WAS her fault! Next thing I knew I started to go on a killing spree... One by one I kicked over the doors to my friends apartments and slaughtered them...

Aquila and Ethan.... Ace and Lauren.... Arian.... Ruby... Jazz.... Shadowtail.... Shane....

I could taste blood and feel bits of bones in my mouth... For some reason I was smiling... What had I done? When I turned around to leave I found Mike standing there and growling slightly at me... No... Suddenly in swift movements I killed him on the spot. It was then when I regained control... Mike's broken and lifeless body was beneath my foot...

I cried for days and nights... I just killed all of my friends in half an hour.... But killing Mike again was the hardest for me to deal with... I had just killed the only person who ever understood me and the only one who ever loved me... Those people who treated me wrong were right... I am a monster...

I packed up my stuff in a small bag and left town... I'd have to isolate myself so I wouldn't harm others ever again... It seemed like days before I found a good spot to stay... Then it hit me... I don't think Mephiles ever put a curse on me... Maybe it was my endurance that prevented it... I was always hit by trucks and I often jumped off cliffs and I even survived plane crashes without dying... Due to my design... And I never really got around to committing suicide on purpose so.... I decided to do it... I could never really live without my friends ever since they've treated me differently... I pulled a knife out of my bag and kissed the cold steel... Then I laid down on the floor and hacked off my head... Now I could finally be with my friends...

But instead... The alarm in my room went off and I woke up in my own bed again... When I tried to look around; all my friends suddenly threw presents at me... So it was just a dream.... Or rather a nightmare...

So that's what happened to me last week... I hope you didn't enjoy that depressing story... Cause I sure didn't... So... The End.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 8/5/2024, 9:41 am