Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Empty Re: Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving]

Post  Ru360 12/5/2009, 10:47 am

You and Lauren continue down the path running through the dragons' exhibit when, finally, both of you walk up to a building. The hybrid pulls a key out of her pocket and puts in in the keyhole. "Now I'm warning you; the building's rather large and there's open aired areas between the wings of it. So keep close to me or you could get lost." She murmurs. "Or swept up like Ruko did to me back there." You add. She turns to look at you and nods briefly as she opens the door. "Now let's go look at the others." The hybrid then turns away from you and walks in. You follow close behind.

You walk down the hall for a while before coming to a door that says "Valenth" on it. You look at it in question as the hybrid stops by it. "These creatures are Valenth. They come from a vast world, full of wondrous places, beings, and circumstances. -Well, that's what I heard." She explains before opening the door for you. You walk in and see a few tubes with eggs- it seems- inside of them, sitting on a shelf.

Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] 455018 Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] 455036 Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] 455038 Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] 455040 Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] 479923

After picking a few of them up; you turn around and look around for any other creatures that might be scurrying around by your feet.

There's none to be found! TT^TT

Last edited by Ru360 on 17/6/2009, 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/5/2009, 12:26 pm

As you approach the exhibit, you see a sign. It reads,

Caution!
    Dinomon ahead!
    Watch your fingers at all costs!

You stare blankly at the sign, shrug, and walk up to the fence. You stop in front of it and watch a few of the "Dinomon" run around for a while before seeing another sign out of the corner of your eye. You completely turn you attention to it and start to read.

"Dinomon are vicious creatures that come from a distant planet called, Selenia. They are known to absorb trace amounts of their environment- such as this jungle I have put all of them in. They are hard to domesticate and a few of my visitors have almost lost fingers to these guys. -Hence the sign you saw before. I only have a few currently, so you might not see a lot. Also, most of these guys are predators. So they might leap out at you..."

As you try to read the rest of the sign; you see something has a huge bite out of it. You stare at the bite mark for a while before suddenly hearing a roaring sound. You look up and see some of the Dinomon eating or fighting each other.

Coming soon!

Over in the corner, you see some eggs.

Coming soon!

Your eyes drift away from the eggs a bit to see, just outside of the pen, a graveyard. You wander away from the Dinomon to look at some of the graves.

Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] 1320247Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] 1320280

After a while you move back to the Dinomon.

Last edited by Ru360 on 17/6/2009, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/5/2009, 1:50 pm

Once again, your insane host leads you inside. You walk around for a while before suddenly coming across a door that reads, "UniCreatures". Lauren opens the door and walks in. "I don't really know much about these little guys. -Other then that their name probably means, 'Unique Creatures'." Lauren explains as you walk in after her. Once inside, you see many creatures scurrying around and a basket full of eggs in the corner. You decide to interact with the creatures first.

Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Pet

Last edited by Ru360 on 10/6/2009, 12:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Next the two of you walk into a room titled "Arvyre". As you walk inside you see lots of eggs all over the floor.

Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Get Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] Get

And as usual, you see the list of residents.

*Coming Soon*

Last edited by Ru360 on 23/5/2009, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Next Lauren pulls you into another room titled "MagiStream". Cautiously you both walk in and then you both suddenly shrink to the size of an ant. You look around in awe and see many tiny creatures running around.

Creatures?

You then see a few eggs in the corner.

Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] 723080 Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] 723087 Ru's Mystical Menagerie [Moving] 723094

Last edited by Ru360 on 11/7/2009, 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content