Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom.

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom. Empty Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom.

Post  Ru360 14/9/2009, 12:38 pm

Yep. This is where I store my OC's children. So if you ever catch a Next Gen RP, here's who's spawn they are. By the way, here's a link to their parents.

Alaine the Hedgecat
    Amethyst the Dragsky
    Ash the Dragsky
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Benji the Hedgewolf
    Candra the Hedgefox
    Charlie the Wolf
    Damian the Hybrid
    Flora the Puma
    Hawk the Cat
    Jayco the Porcupine
    Juanita the Porcu-wolf
    Kiba the Wolf
    Micheline the Hedgecat
    Ricky the Cat
    Saira the Wolf
    Scorch the Cat
    Talan the Hedgecat
    Twilight the Wolf
    Virus the -Unknown Species-

*~Tri Gen Characters~*

Last edited by Ru360 on 8/10/2009, 1:37 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom. Empty Kiba: "The Over-Protective White Wolf Bro"

Post  Ru360 14/9/2009, 12:52 pm

Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom. KibaSonofScarandRu

Basic Info

Full Name: Kiba Jordan Wolf (Pronounced: Ke-ba, Jour-dan, Wulf)

Meaning/Definition: Kiba - "Fang", Jordan- "Down-flowing", Wolf - ?

Nickname(s): Kib, Fang, & Bro (Used only by Twi).

Species/Race: Wolf Hybrid. [Red Wolf, Grey Wolf, and Arctic Wolf]

Type of Anthro: Mobian.

Ability Type(s): Power.

Height: 4' 8"

Weight: 70 lbs.

IQ: 130.

Alignment: Neutral-good.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Twilight the Wolf, Ricky the Cat, Scorch the Cat, Jayco the Porcupine, Damian the Hybrid,

Other Friends/Allies: Solace "Shade" Frost the Hedgehog,

Rivals: Silverado the Hedgehog

Enemies: Talan the Hedgecat,

Known Relatives: Ru the Genetic Wolf (Mother), Michael the Wolf (Father), Twilight the Wolf (Sister), Benji the Hedgewolf (Half brother), Rhade the Hedgewolf (Half brother), Deameon the Wolf (Uncle), Rowena the Wolf (Aunt), Charlie the Wolf (Cousin), Saira the Wolf (Cousin),

Pet(s): None.

Love Interest(s): Juanita the Porcu-wolf

Current Team: The Moonlight Night Pack (Kiba -*Leader*- Power, Twilight - Speed,)

Social Class: Middle.

Blood Type: B-

Date of Birth: November 12th.

Birthplace: Emerald Town.

Residence: Emerald Town.

Hobbies: Fighting, protecting his sister, eating, sleeping, practicing his powers, (More may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Damian the Hybrid, his sister, sleeping, eating, being with his friends, sports, bullying Silver, (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Being called a girl, anyone getting too close to his sister, Silverado the Hedgehog, fighting with Twi, falling, heights (To some extent), being proved wrong, loosing his pants (Guess that's genetic too), (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Baby back ribs.

Beverages of Choice: Coca-cola.

Favorite color(s): White.

Personality: Unlike everybody knows, personalities can be genetic... A good example of this is Kiba, he's completely devoted to his sister and he always seems to by her side. Unfortunately, his constant presence can get a little annoying at times... He tends to be a little insensitive to people, he can look a little frightening, he tends to bully people who are weaker then him, he's a bit thick headed and he has a rather short temper... But believe me, he can be a nice guy, really. His good traits would have to be that he's protective, loyal, respectful (Occasional), steadfast, helpful, serious when required, humorous, and caring... Kiba's also a bit of a softie... As reviled in a recent RP between Ace and I, Kiba's actually a very insecure guy when he's alone, as he tends to be very self-conscious about himself (Ie, his almost pure white fur, the little black star marking on his chest, his paw pads, his heritage, ect.). But he refuses to show this around anybody but his sister sadly. Why? Because he has his pride to think about and he believes himself to be too tough a guy to show it openly...

Theme Song(s): Kryptonite by Three Doors Down,

Memorable Quote(s): "GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" "Yeah, right..." "Twilight?" "YOU!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!! I SHOULD'VE BEATEN YOU INTO A PULP WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!!!!" "I haven't even begun to fight, yet!" "Coward!"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: White and short.

Skin Color: Very light pink.

Eye Color: Egyptian blue

Hair Color/Style: White and it should be shown.

Build: Average.

Nose: Small and black.

Ears: Large things with white insides.

Tail(s): A pure white tail that's very fluffy and almost two feet long.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): He's got a black star on the middle of his chest.

Other bodily features: Black claws, black paw pads on his hands and feet,

Attire: A white t-shirt with blue sleeves, blue sunglasses, white gloves, a silver studded belt, jeans, and white shoes with silver stripes.

Voice Actor: Patrick Stump (From Fall Out Boy)

Battle Info

Stats: (May come soon.)

Element(s): Darkness,

Ability Type(s): Power.

Combat Items & Weapons: He's pretty handy with a gun...

Abilities: Can create up to three almost perfect copies of himself, Chaos Control, Claw and Teeth Regrowth, Above average super strength, (More may come)

Transformations/Forms: Super, Quad, Human,

Special Attack(s): N/A.

Weakness(es): His middle name is his irritate button and he can't handle falling very well....

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: None.

Backstory: (Doesn't have much of one...)

Art:

Fun Facts About Kiba: When Kiba hits 25 in the future, he drops out of collage and joins the military. He then quickly gains the role of General due to the fact that he keeps throwing himself between the enemy and a wounded comrade (But sometimes he also throws himself in front of the enemy... Oops!).;

Last edited by Ru360 on 4/11/2009, 9:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom. Empty Twilight: "The Kind Black Wolf Sis"

Post  Ru360 14/9/2009, 12:53 pm

Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom. TwilightDaughterofScarandRu

Basic Info

Full Name: Twilight Alexis Wolf (Pronounced: Twi-light, Alex-sis, Wulf)

Meaning/Definition: Twilight - "The subdued light just after sunset/before sunrise", Alexis - "Defender, protector", Wolf - "?"

Nickname(s): Twi, Sis (Used by Kiba only)

Species/Race: Wolf Hybrid. [Red Wolf, Grey Wolf, and Arctic Wolf]

Ability Type(s): Speed.

Height: 4' 7"

Weight: 70 lbs.

IQ: 170.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Kiba the Wolf, Juanita the Porcu-Wolf, Silverado the Hedgehog,

Other Friends/Allies: Damian the Hybrid, Jayco the Porcupine,

Rivals: N/A.

Enemies: N/A.

Known Relatives: Ru the Genetic Wolf (Mother), Michael the Wolf (Father), Kiba the Wolf (Brother), Benji the Hedgewolf (Half brother), Rhade the Hedgewolf (Half brother), Deameon the Wolf (Uncle), Rowena the Wolf (Aunt), Charlie the Wolf (Cousin), Saira the Wolf (Cousin),

Love Interest(s): Silverado the Hedgehog,

Current Team: The Moonlight Night Pack (Kiba -*Leader*- Power, Twilight - Speed,)

Blood Type: B+

Date of Birth: November 12th.

Hobbies: Cooking, walking on cold winter nights, reading, (More may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Cold winter nights, cooking, reading romance novels (What a hopeless roman- *Shot*), (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: When Kiba picks on Silver, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Fish.

Beverages of Choice: Apple cider.

Favorite color(s): Cyan, orange, & black...

Personality: Unlike Kiba, her personality is not genetic. Twilight's a sweet and caring person who will gladly help anybody who might need her help. She tends to get a little bit annoyed with her brother's constant presence but that's what big brothers too. And she makes sure she does the same for him. Unfortunately, not everything about her is goody-goody two shoes... She's used Damian just to get Silver jealous when he broke up with her. It didn't work though and she badly ending up hurting Damian... Guess what you do is what you get...

Theme Song(s):

Memorable Quote(s): "Silver..." "KIBA YOU *******! CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE SILVER AND I ALONE?!?!" "I don't love you Damian... I'm in love with Silver... I always have been..." "Silver...? Wha?...."

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Black/Medium short.

Skin Color: Dark grey.

Eye Color: Purple.

Hair Color/Style: Short black hair with one white streak.

Build: Slim.

Ears: They have white insides.

Tail(s): An almost two feet long tail with a white tip.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): White muzzle, white chest, white hands and feet,

Other bodily features: Black claws, black paw pads on her hands and feet (But they're hidden well beneath her fur),

Attire: A black long sleeved shirt, black studded belt, black pants, black shoes with white streaks...

Voice Actress: Demi Lovato.

Battle Info

Stats: (If you do do this, I recommend posting these in another topic or something...)

Element(s): Light,

Combat Items & Weapons:...

Abilities: Chaos Control,

Transformations/Forms: Quad, Chaos, Human,

Weakness(es): (Coming soon)

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: N/A.

Backstory: (Not much of one)

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 12/10/2009, 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom. Empty Virus: "The result of something that NEVER should've happened"

Post  Ru360 14/9/2009, 3:41 pm

[No pic]

*Coming soon*
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom. Empty Jayco: "Unlike his dad, he isn't a petty thief"

Post  Ru360 15/9/2009, 4:02 pm

[No picture. Cuz it's hard to get him on camera.]

Basic Info

Full Name: Jayco Christian Porcupine (Pronounced: J-co, Kris-chen, Pour-q-ine)

Meaning/Definition: Jayco - "?", Christian - "Anointed", Porcupine - "Any of various rodents of the Old World family Hystricidae or the New World family Erethizontidae, having long, sharp, erectile quills interspersed with coarse hair."

Nickname(s): Jay, Jay Feather.

Species/Race: North American Porcupine/Mountain Lion/Arctic Wolf Hybrid.

Height: 3' 8"

Weight: 45 lbs.

IQ: 250.

Alignment: Neutral.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Kiba the Wolf, Ricky the Cat, Twilight the Wolf, Micheline the Hedgecat, Scorch the Cat, Benji the Hedgewolf, Ash the Dragsky, Hawk the Cat,

Other Friends/Allies: Nobody the Coyote, Solace "Shade" Frost the Hedgehog,

Rivals: No idea.

Enemies: Nobody the Coyote.

Known Relatives: Jeriko the Porcupine (Father), Lauren the Hybrid (Mother? Yep. Don't question me why though... *Twiddles fingers*), Juanita the Porcu-wolf (Older sister), Flora the Puma (Younger Sister),

Pet(s): N/A.

Love Interest(s): Hawk the Cat.

Current Team: Team Jay (Jay -*Leader*- Speed, Hawk - Speed,)

Blood Type: AB-

Date of Birth: April 26th.

Residence: Capitol City.

Hobbies: Stealing, sleeping, playing video games, playing the base, (More may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Mechanics, video games, silver coins (He's got a collection of them), sleeping, Juanita (His heroine. Rofl), eating (Glutton), being trusted, Hawk the Cat, shiny things, (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Being caught/found out, lying, getting blamed for Nobody's crimes, when he looses more of his family's trust, having his picture taken, insane people (ROFL), Religion (Yep, Jay isn't religious), traps, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Tacos.

Beverages of Choice: Sprite.

Favorite color(s): Silver.

Personality: Originally a good little boy until he snuck out of the house one day and ran into Ruko's older brother, Nobody the Coyote, Jayco is now known for stealing, occasionally lying, & a little bit of cheating. -But the kid still has good in him; it's just hard to reach because of Nobody's influence. To his friends and his sister Juanita, he is extremely loyal, truthful, and will do almost anything for them. He's also got this fun-loving and crazy streak too... -But he can be serious. His negative qualities are that he's dishonest, deceitful, devious, & egotistic. He's also got a pretty good evil laugh and he's- unfortunately- smart enough to know how to hack a safe, use security cameras for his own purposes, turn a household appliance into a bomb, build robots, create smoke bombs, and much much more.... It's a good thing he isn't insane like his mother huh? Another weird trait about him is that Jayco doesn't seem to be the least bit religious... Personally, he just thinks people made up the Deities, Sovereigns, and the Chaos Rivals...

Theme Song(s): Numb by Linkin Park, Let Me Be Myself by Three Doors Down, Crash by Papa Roach (Dark theme),

Memorable Quote(s): "Name's Jayco- You might've heard about me on the news- But my friends call me Jay for short." "Nobody did it!" "I'm telling you!" "Darn it!" "Whua?" "...Meep!" "****..." "Weeeelllll.... -You could try apologizing to Silver, Kib... -Or you could try nailing jelly to a tree for example..." "I'm saying don't knock it 'til you try it.."

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Brandeis blue and short.

Skin Color: Desert Sand.

Eye Color: Emerald green.

Hair Color/Style: Two brandeis blue quill-like "bangs".

Quill Color/Style: Six, black quills that are in a mohawk-like style with white tips and patches of brandeis blue.

Build: Slim.

Ears: Curved like his father's but they have white insides and the tips are brandeis blue.

Tail(s): About a foot and half long, very spiky, top of it is black while it has a white tip.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): A fluffy white chest/belly that runs down to his middle thighs, white muzzle,

Other bodily features: Abnormally large/long black claws, his eyelids are white and they're always drooping down into his eyes, & his head is mostly black.

Attire: Black boots with white toes and teal velcro straps, black fingerless gloves, black sideways belt.

Voice Actor: Joe Jonas (One of the Jonas Brothers)

Battle Info

Stats: (Yish.)

Element(s): Darkness, Acid,

Combat Items & Weapons: His claws,

Abilities: Weak Umbrakinesis, acid generation on the palm of his hands, extremely weak time manipulation (He can only stop it for half a minute), force field generation, can shoot his quills like homing missiles (Cool huh?), invisibility, superhuman reflexes, abnormal intelligence, abnormally fast,

Transformations/Forms: Dark ["Carrion"], Hawk Quad (Lol. That's a big Jay.), Human, Puma Quad, Wolf Quad,

Special Attacks: Jay's Call (Description: Whilst in Hawk, Puma, or Wolf form, Jayco can emit a loud screech/roar/howl from his mouth that deafens his opponents and eventually lulls them to sleep a few seconds after.), Jay's Shadow (Description: Jayco creates an illusion of himself for quick escapes. However, his illusion cannot move and it can be destroyed easily)

Weakness(es): Normal human weaknesses- except for that he cannot swim and he catches on fire easily. -Much like his father.

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: He can't drive.

Backstory: (May come)

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 4/11/2009, 9:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom. Empty Hawk: "The Domestic Cat that Looks Like Tamed Tiger"

Post  Ru360 17/9/2009, 6:50 pm

[No picture...]

Basic Info

Full Name: Hawk who Strikes at Sunset (Pronounced: *Oh! Really?!*)

Meaning/Definition: (Noooo.)

Nickname(s): Hawk.

Species/Race: Bengal (Cat).

Height: 3' 6"

Weight: 30 lbs.

IQ: 140.

Alignment: Good.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Jayco the Porcupine, Kiba the Wolf, Twilight the Wolf, Feather That Rests on Stone [Feather] the Phoenix,

Other Friends/Allies: N/A.

Rivals: N/A.

Enemies: N/A.

Known Relatives: Mist Where Sunlight Shimmers [Mist] the Bengal (Mother), Talon of Swooping Eagle [Talon] the Bengal (Father), Jagged Rock Where Heron Sits [Rock] the Bengal (Older Brother), Splash When Fish Leaps [Fish] the Bengal (Younger Sister), Beautiful Pawprint That Scratches Alone [Pawprint] the Bengal (Parental Grandmother, deceased), Tooth That Roars At Moonhigh the Bengal [Tooth] (Parental Grandfather, deceased), Flower That Smiles Like Moon the Bengal [Flower] (Maternal Grandmother, deceased), Whiskers Which Bite Like Fish Leap the Bengal [Whiskers] (Maternal Grandfather, deceased)

Love Interest(s): Jayco the Porcupine.

Current Team: Team Jay (Jay -*Leader*- Speed, Hawk - Speed,)

Social Class: (Lives within a tribe. This doesn't exist....)

Blood Type: B+

Date of Birth: August 16th.

Birthplace: N/A..

Residence: Wanders.

Hobbies: Partying with her tribe, just plain partying, hanging out with friends, practicing her powers, (More may come)

Likes/Favorite Items: Meeting other moon Warriors, partying, fudge, hunting, her friends, Jayco the Porcupine, (More may come)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Lizards, water, the piccolo, (More may come)

Favorite Food(s): Rattlesnake.

Beverages of Choice: Water.

Favorite color(s): Cyan, gold, silver, and green.

Personality: Hawk is actually a rather interesting character... For one thing, she looks like a tiger and her name is "hawk"- But in reality, she's actually a Bengal (-And I don't mean the tiger). She's down to earth, friendly, outgoing, caring, and a bit of a kleptomaniac... Yep. Hawk has actually gotten in trouble with "the Law" a few times because of this disorder- But she usually escapes unscathed. Despite her girly appearance (Which isn't actually that girly. Lol), she's very powerful and can hold her own against a small gang of rogues for a limited time before she's tired. Unfortunately, she looses her cool when it comes to partying and she will dance from dusk until dawn if good enough music is playing.

Theme Song(s):

Memorable Quote(s): "Yeah, it is kinda funny... I mean, my name is Hawk yet I'm a cat! *Laughs*" "Yeah, a lot of people mistake me for a tiger because of my strength and appearance.... It's happened so much it's become hilarious!"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Short and Burnt orange.

Skin Color: Peach-orange.

Eye Color: Electric blue.

Hair Color/Style: Peach with her bangs to the sides and the rest of her hair down to her mid-back.

Nose: Small and black colored.

Ears: Tall with white insides and black tips.

Tail(s): A foot and a half long tail with a black tip and black stripes running down from the top to the sides.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): Black stripes on arms and legs (They come in from the inside of her legs and arms), black spots on sides and back, white underbelly, white muzzle, a light yellow moon with a darker yellow crescent shape on her forehead, & white hands and feet (From her hocks and wrists down).

Other bodily features: Black retractable claws, three toes on her feet, pads on her feet and toes, & light grey whiskers.

Attire: Brown gladiator sandals that go up to her hocks, a dark green jacket, and khaki capris.

Voice Actress: Miley Cyrus

Battle Info

Stats: (Nooosh.)

Element(s): Earth, Light, & Psychic.

Combat Items & Weapons: Her claws.

Abilities: Geokinesis, Telekinesis, Shape-shifting, Telepathy, Photokinesis, Duplication, Invisibility, Power Sensing, Night Vision, Empathy, Precognition, Energy Blasts, Accelerated Healing, (More shall not come)

Transformations/Forms: Human, Wolf Quad, Tiger Quad,

Weakness(es): She gets tired easily.

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: None. Runs.

Backstory: (Coming soon)

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 11/10/2009, 12:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom. Empty Damian: "The Vampire of Therianthropy"

Post  Ru360 8/10/2009, 1:30 pm

[No picture...]

Full Name: Damian Edward Bioluminescence (Pronounced: Day-me-n, Ed-ward, Bi-o-lu-min-es-scen-se)

Meaning/Definition: Damian - "To tame, subdue", Edward - "Wealthy guard", Bioluminescence- "Emission of visible light by living organisms"

Nickname(s): Jackle (Due to the fact that he likes dressing up as him), Jess,

Species/Race: Hybrid. [45% West European Hedgehog, 33% Therian (Siberian Husky), 22% 1st Gen. Vampire.]

Ability Type(s): Flight/Power.

Height: 3' 7"

Weight: 54 lbs.

IQ: 215.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Twilight the Wolf, Kiba the Wolf,

Other Friends/Allies: Jayco the Porcupine,

Rivals: Silverado the Hedgehog,

Enemies: Silverado the Hedgehog, Twilight the Wolf,

Known Relatives: Static the Hedgehog (Father), Unnamed Husky (Mother), Comet the Hedgefox (Uncle),

Pet(s): N/A.

Love Interest(s): Twilight the Wolf,

Current Team:...

Social Class: Lower.

Blood Type: O-

Date of Birth: June 19th.

Birthplace: Delta Venianna.

Hobbies: (Coming soon)

Likes/Favorite Items: Twilight the Wolf, Cosplay (Especially if it involves dressing as Jackle from Nights Into Dreams), cool summer nights, his M-Tech D900c laptop,

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Silverado the Hedgehog,

Favorite Food(s): Trout!

Beverages of Choice: Sprite.

Favorite color(s): Gold.

Personality: A rather pure hearted soul for someone who was born to a were-husky and turned themselves into a vampire on purpose, Damian is a rebellious, strong willed, and bold teenager with a bit of a childish streak. Damian tends to be a bit of a trouble maker, sticking his nose where it shouldn't be, and he can be kind of reckless... Fortunately, he manages to get himself out of trouble pretty quickly... He's also a rather good friend. He likes to help his friends out and he's also rather protective of them... But he gets jealous a rather too easily and tends to be his downfall... Something which prevented him from letting Twilight go when she dumped him... Yep. When Silverado began to hang out with this other girl, Twilight began to hang out with him to get Silver jealous (Unfortunately, Damian wasn't in so he thought she really liked him). Unfortunately, when Twilight and Silver got back together she had to use for him anymore and dumped him. After that, Damian went mad with jealousy and anger... Ever since then, he constantly shows bitterness and open hatred towards her and Silver.

Theme Song(s): Blood In My Eyes by Limp Bizkit [Featuring Godsmack and Disturbed] (Were-husky/Vampire Theme), Naturally by Selena Gomez,

Memorable Quote(s): "You have no idea, how much pain I'm going through... Twilight, you tore my heart out when you chose Silver over me... That choice.... It's like being cut open everyday, bleeding onto the sharp rocks I walk upon until I die later at night only to wake up to another living ****! I just can't understand how you all failed to see the endless blood!" "But I love you! ...We’d be great together, Twilight, I know we would.." "Upset? I'm not upset. I'm fine..." "Do you really think I won't?" "I told you I'm part vampire/werewolf! But does anyone believe me? No!" "Heh... Yep... This is the real me.... What do you think?" "Come on, Twi. Just come back to me... Please..."

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Right side is black, left side is golden/Medium-Short.

Skin Color: Black and peach.

Eye Color: Orange with light blue highlights.

Quill Color/Style: Six quills with the bottom two pointing downwards and the upper two behind his head pointing upwards. He also has two quills growing from his forehead. On right side of all the quills, they are black with golden rings (The forehead quills don't have the rings), the left, they're all golden with black rings (Minus the forehead quills. They don't have the rings).

Wings: He can summon black bat-wings that have a wingspan of four and a half feet. Or, he can just shrink them down to Chibi and just float around with them.

Nose: Triangular and black.

Ears: White insides with black rims. His right ear is black with a golden arrowhead in the middle of it, and his left is gold with a black arrowhead.

Tail(s): A black/gold husky tail with a white underside.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): A golden ring around his right eye and a black ring around his left eye, a white fluffy muzzle, white chest, palms of hands are golden while the backs of his hands are always back, he has black x-like markings on the back of his hands and on his palms,

Other bodily features: Abnormally large canines, a premolar (The one that's closest to the canine) on the right side of his lower jaw is missing, his coat is split in two different colors (As mentioned above), retractable orange claws, his teeth have a yellowish tint, and he also has a white Vandyke collar-like mane around the base of his neck.

Attire: A shirt were the left side is black and the right side is golden, the sleeves on the shirt go down to his elbows, black pants, orange belt, golden jester boots with a black streak on the front and top of the shoe, and he wears some black bands around his wrists.

Voice Actor: Pierre Bouvier (From Simple Plan)

Battle Info

Stats: (Coming soon.)

Element(s): Darkness/Light,

Ability Type(s): Flight/Power

Combat Items & Weapons: His claws.

Abilities: Super strength, flight (With or without wings), super speed, an highly acute sense of smell, can walk outside in broad daylight without burning, he can summon a pair of bat wings when needed, invisibility, electrokinesis,

Transformations/Forms: Human, Were-husky (Activated by Full Moons), Vampire (Activated by Lunar Eclipses), Werepire (Activated by Solar Eclipses and Eclipses on a Full Moon), Quad (Husky/Bat),

Weakness(es): He can't swim very well (In fact, I think he swims like a badger), pure silver,

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: None.

Backstory: [Coming soon?]

Art:

Sponsored content

Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom. Empty Re: Ru's Next Gen Chars of Epic Doom.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29/4/2024, 1:46 am