Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

Ru's Tri Gen Characters of.... Failed Doom?! WHY?!?!

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Ru's Tri Gen Characters of.... Failed Doom?! WHY?!?! Empty Ru's Tri Gen Characters of.... Failed Doom?! WHY?!?!

Post  Ru360 6/10/2009, 7:08 pm

-And here you'll find the grandchildren of my OC's... Here's the links to their grandparents and their parents.

Caeser the Hybrid
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Demitri the Hybrid
    Janice the Hedgewolf
    Keane the Hybrid
    Madison the Hedgewolf
    Rosetta the Hybrid

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/10/2009, 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Tri Gen Characters of.... Failed Doom?! WHY?!?! Empty Keane: "The Sightless Psychic"

Post  Ru360 6/10/2009, 7:14 pm

[No picture...]

Basic Info

Full Name: Eyes That Watch Like Eagle (Pronounced: *No.*)

Meaning/Definition:...

Nickname(s): Keane, Eagle.

Species/Race: Hybrid (25% Mountain Lion, 25% Porcupine, 25% Arctic Wolf, 25% Bengal [Domestic Cat])

Type of Anthro: Mobian.

Ability Type(s): Speed.

Height: 2' 4"

Weight: 25 lbs.

IQ: 200

Alignment: Neutral.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies: Madison the Hedgewolf,

Other Friends/Allies: Nobody the Coyote,

Rivals: Rosetta the Hybrid, Caeser the Hybrid,

Enemies: Caeser the Hybrid,

Known Relatives: Caeser the Hybrid (Brother), Rosetta the Hybrid (Sister), Hawk who Strikes at Sunrise (Mother), Jayco the Porcupine (Father), Lauren the Hybrid (Parental Grandmother), Jeriko the Porcupine (Parental Grandfather), Mist Where Sunlight Shimmers [Mist] the Bengal (Maternal Grandmother), Talon of Swooping Eagle [Talon] the Bengal (Maternal Grandfather)

Pet(s): Nope!

Love Interest(s): Madison the Hedgewolf, (The stick he carries around. Rofl)

Current Team:...

Social Class: Lower.

Blood Type: B-

Date of Birth: August 30th.

Birthplace: On the grounds of the Tribe of Many Stars.

Residence: Emerald Town.

Hobbies: Walking in dreams and visions, messing with others dreams,

Likes/Favorite Items: His powers, poetry, messing with people's dreams and plots, a stick that he carries around with him (Lol. He has a stick.), (More may come...)

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: His siblings, help, when people pity him because he is blind, when people steal his stick, (More may come...)

Favorite Food(s): Does Chinese food count?

Beverages of Choice: Water.

Favorite color(s):... Ha ha, real funny....

Personality: Stubborn and bitter, Keane is the sightless psychic of the three... He is very conscious of his condition and adamantly refuses to be treated differently because of it. -Mostly because he hates the thought of being pitied. He is also a typically grumpy, anti-social, easily angered tabby, who displays a rough and irritable personality to most people who encounter him. But he does seem to possess the wisdom of a much older figure, and he also tends to speak the blunt truth rather often; refusing to soften his words as he feels this would dilute the truth of the matter.... However, Keane does seem to show compassion for others, and he occasionally seems to be more tolerant and less irritable as he grows up. Either that or it's mainly because of his liberal use of mind-reading powers and being able to sympathize with their thoughts.... Darn that Keane... He also seems to have a strong rivalry with his siblings...

Theme Song(s): More Than Useless by Relient K, Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day, Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan,

Memorable Quote(s): "Uneasy thoughts flow around me like rain, and trouble follows me around with constant pain. And although I don't cringe, the jealousy and ambition of my brother's darkened gaze singes my fur. Yet, as blind as I am, my vision's superb; I can walk in visions and dreams, read thoughts and emotions, and tell if patience is on the verge. Through the rain or the fire, I shall walk endlessly- without tire, and watch as my bitterness burns. To fulfill this prophecy is a never ending fight, but even with this gift of unusual sight, I'll uncover my destiny from the darkness of the many stars' light..." "What are you talking about?! I'm totally useless!" "Ha-ha, real funny...."

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: White with a silver tinge/short.

Skin Color: Really light grey.

Eye Color: Aquamarine. No known pupils.

Hair Color/Style: White with both sides brushed out except one side is longer then the other.

Build: Skinny.

Wings: (When he summons them) Black angelic wings.

Nose: Small and black.

Ears: They have white insides and they have little upside-down black crescents on the back of them.

Tail(s): A two foot and a half long tail with a white tip and black top.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): A golden crescent on his forehead that faces upwards, white muzzle, white underbelly, a black crescent over his nose, white hands and feet, black stripe down his back, black crescents on shoulders and legs (They come down from the back stripe), and black crescents on his wrists and on the front of his hocks.

Other bodily features: Black claws, cat-like feet, & he has no known pupils....

Attire: Black fingerless gloves..... Yeah. That's it.

Voice Actor: Tom Higgenson (From Plain White T's).

Battle Info

Stats: (No.)

Element(s): Psychic,

Combat Items & Weapons: His claws.

Abilities: Telepathy, telekinesis, mind reading, invisibility, power sensing, empathy, precognition, ecological empathy, superhuman intelligence, can summon black angel wings in case he needs to fly, force field generation, energy blasts, probability manipulation (To a weak extent), ESP, phasing, psionic blast, possession, psychometry, can walk in other people's visions and dreams, superhuman heightened senses (-sight), accelerated healing, time travel (To some extent), and he can somehow seem to "see" without actually using his eyes...

Transformations/Forms: Human, Quad [Tabby cat],

Special Attack(s): N/A.

Weakness(es): He can't swim, he's afraid of water, his mind reading abilities can be blocked if the intended target knows of his intention, and he cannot read a person's thoughts if he can't focus on them (Hence, if his "Victim" thinks too quickly, he gets a splitting headache)...

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: Nope.

Backstory: [Coming soon...]

Art:

Last edited by Ru360 on 11/10/2009, 12:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Tri Gen Characters of.... Failed Doom?! WHY?!?! Empty Caeser: "The Invulnerable Strongman"

Post  Ru360 6/10/2009, 7:15 pm

[No picture...]

*Coming soon*
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Ru's Tri Gen Characters of.... Failed Doom?! WHY?!?! Empty Rosetta: "The Crazed Killer"

Post  Ru360 6/10/2009, 7:15 pm

[No picture...]

Basic Info

Full Name: Laughing Lynx That Leaps With Feathers (Pronounced: *No.*)

Meaning/Definition:...

Nickname(s): Rosetta, Rose, Lynx.

Species/Race: Hybrid (25% Mountain Lion, 25% Porcupine, 25% Arctic Wolf, 25% Bengal [Domestic Cat])

Type of Anthro: Mobian.

Height: 3' 6"

Weight: 37 lbs.

IQ: 170

Alignment: Neutral.

Personal Info

Greatest Friends/Allies:

Other Friends/Allies: Nobody the Coyote,

Rivals: Keane the Hybrid, Caeser the Hybrid,

Enemies: Everyone.

Known Relatives: Keane the Hybrid (Brother), Caeser the Hybrid (Brother), Hawk who Strikes at Sunrise (Mother), Jayco the Porcupine (Father), Lauren the Hybrid (Parental Grandmother), Jeriko the Porcupine (Parental Grandfather), Mist Where Sunlight Shimmers [Mist] the Bengal (Maternal Grandmother), Talon of Swooping Eagle [Talon] the Bengal (Maternal Grandfather)

Pet(s): Nope!

Love Interest(s):...

Current Team:...

Social Class: Lower.

Blood Type: B-

Date of Birth: August 30th.

Birthplace: On the grounds of the Tribe of Many Stars.

Residence: Emerald Town.

Hobbies: Erm... I'd rather not say them....

Likes/Favorite Items: Blood, using others as tools, backstabbing friends and allies, hanging out with her friends,

Dislikes/Least Favorite Items: Being accused, boys (Lol), when Caeser picks on Keane, when Keane refuses help,

Favorite Food(s): Fruits.

Beverages of Choice: Water.

Favorite color(s): Blood red.

Personality: A rather nice girl who always tried to stand up for Keane when she was younger, Rosetta, at the young age of 14, is now an insane murderer. -And not in a good way.... It is rumored she lost her mind because of a certain ghostly coyote that haunted her father, and now her only existence is to hunt him down... Underneath her warm, friendly, intellectual, and sane exterior; she is cold, calculating, untrusting, crazed and kinda prone to bits of sudden- usually unprovoked- paranoia... But not is all bad about her! When she's around her parents she seems to completely snap back to normal and she never seems to imagine murdering them... -And she also tends to have brief moments of completely acting like her former self after she eats some catnip... Unfortunately, it wears off after a few minutes... She also seems to have a strong rivalry with her siblings...

Theme Song(s): Disturbia by Rhianna, I'm So Sick by Flyleaf, Somebody Save Me by Full Blown Rose,

Memorable Quote(s): "I don't know what's right anymore..." "I'm not crazy! I did the right thing! ....Right?" "I know I did the right thing, but nobody will understand!" "OnCe So InNoCeNt... WhErE DiD It AlL Go WrOnG...?" "You don't understand.... I couldn't let him live...." "Quiet joo!" "WhY sO SeRiOuS?"

Physical Appearance

Fur Color/Length: Coral Pink/Medium Short.

Skin Color: Peach.

Eye Color: Spring Green.

Hair Color/Style: Black and in a pony tail.

Build: Hourglass shaped.

Nose: Small and black. In a triangle shape.

Ears: They have white insides and black tips. Tips of ears have v-shaped cuts in them.

Tail(s): A long black tail that fluffs out near the tip. It has a black thylacine marking on the top of it while it also has a black underside. Thus, leaving coral pink triangles in the middle of it's sides. There's also a pink crescent at the base of her tail.

Marking(s)/Scar(s): White muzzle and underbelly, black hands and feet.

Other bodily features: No known claws,

Attire: Black tube top, black pants, black gloves with built in silver claws, black boots.

Voice Actress: Dia Frampton (From Meg & Dia)

Battle Info

Stats: (Coming soon.)

Element(s): Fire,

Combat Items & Weapons: The silver claws that are built into the gloves, and whatever else she can find...

Abilities: We currently believe her to be powerless...

Transformations/Forms: Quad [Panther], Human,

Special Attack(s): N/A.

Weakness(es): She tends to jump head-first into things without thinking,

Misc Info

Known Vehicles: Wha?

Backstory: Born as one of the three, poor Rosetta recently lost her mind because she trusted Nobody to make her smarter then her brothers (Whom she was jealous of). Unfortunately, he did manage to make her smarter, but he stole her soul in the process. So, without a soul, she couldn't use that intelligence to good use and collapsed under it's pressure. -Which then resulted in her loosing her mind and most of her memories... Now, she started to murder people because she remembered that Nobody was the one who did this to her. However, she couldn't quite exactly remember what he looked like... So now she kills anybody she thinks is untrustworthy.

Art:

Sponsored content

Ru's Tri Gen Characters of.... Failed Doom?! WHY?!?! Empty Re: Ru's Tri Gen Characters of.... Failed Doom?! WHY?!?!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/4/2024, 7:13 pm