Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

2 posters

Taken... [Closed.]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

Taken... [Closed.] Empty Taken... [Closed.]

Post  Ru360 11/4/2009, 11:08 am

[*~Intro~*]

It had all started on a cloudy night... There was a full moon shining bright from behind the clouds; and there had been recent kidnappings lately. Because of all the alarming rates of missing people, almost all of Eaglegate was on the case to put a stop to this kidnapper. So it was up to Jeriko to watch the kids...

"Ozzy, stop putting peanut butter in my shoes! Hudson, stop eating my tail! Mae, get down from that fridge! No, you cannot make birdseed pancakes, Silver!" Jeriko snapped at the assorted youngsters- and hedgehog who thinks he's before falling over from exhaustion. Shade told me I should've hid my jelly bean jar... Why didn't I listen?! The porcupine then started to throw a small fit on the floor before noticing the time on his watch.

Oh great... my favorite time of tonight... bedtime... The porcupine groaned and started to get off the floor. "Okay guys... Bedtime..." He groaned. All the kids groaned before they were suddenly shoved into their rooms by Jeriko. He then turned to Silver who was trying to shove himself into an oven. "Silver, you are not a bird... Even if you look like one, can fly with telekinesis, and even if Ru says you are one... So go to bed." He snapped at the hedgehog who was not much younger then him. Silver whined then trudged into his room. Jeriko sighed and fell face-down onto a couch. "Never... Again..."

Last edited by Ru360 on 11/4/2009, 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Taken... [Closed.] Empty Re: Taken... [Closed.]

Post  Ru360 11/4/2009, 11:26 am

[*~Intro: Part 2~*]

Jeriko then gave a loud yawn and sat up. "Gah, watching kids is tiring..." He murmured before pushing off the couch and getting up. He then started to trudge towards his room which was unfortunately next to Silver's... Shortly after the porcupine had climbed into his bed, there was a loud scream from Mae's room. "Mae?!" He questioned, jumping to his feet and throwing his jacket on. He quickly ran into Mae's room to find she was missing. "Oh Super Sonic! This can't be happening! Not here!" He screamed before sprinting over to Ozzy's room. He was gone as well. "Gah!" The porcupine then ran to the next room. -Hudson's.

Please be here, please be here, please be- As soon as the porcupine walked into the room he found a large shadowy dog-like figure climbing in through the window. Jeriko gave a small scream, then he leapt at the figure and grabbed onto his head. Why the heck am I doing this?! I don't have any form of self-defense! I can only confuse people! The porcupine thought quickly before he was suddenly grabbed by his tail and thrown into a wall. The porcupine groaned quietly then fainted. The canine snickered, then turned to the alien.

"Hello, little money sack~" He said deviously as a smirk swept across his face. The big canine then picked up Hudson- who was cooing with interest- and threw the alien into a cage. The canine bent over and looked Hudson over with his glowing yellow eyes. "Hm.. With your appearance... I could probably call you an alien and sell you to the government..." The canine mused before picking up the cage. "I don't really care what happens to you though... Just as long as I get money!" The canine then walked over to the window and threw the cage- which contained Hudson- out. He then climbed out after him; his rust fur glinting in the sunlight.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/4/2009, 11:45 am

[*~Intro: Part 3~*]

The coyote then picked up Hudson, Ozzy, Mae, and all the other kids of Eaglegate's cages up and threw them into the back of a army truck. -Which he stole. The coyote grinned as he watched the kids, then climbed into the car. Inside a black cat with glowing red eyes was waiting for him. "You got all the runts?" She questioned roughly. Ruko- as the coyote was called- nodded. The cat smirked. "Purr-fect." She said as she literally purred. She then moved the shift gear into drive and slammed on the brakes.

[Later and inside...]

Once the coyote and cat were long gone... Jeriko regained conscious and woke up. He groaned slightly and lifted a hand up to his head. "Gah... What happened?..." He groaned before opening his eyes slightly. The first thing he saw was that the window was open. "Huh..." Jeriko murmured as he continued to look around. Finally all the pieces were together. "OH IBLIS!!!" He shouted, jumping at least four feet off the ground. The porcupine then landed on his feet and pulled a cellphone out of his quills to dial Shade. Once he was done punching the numbers into the phone, he put it to his ear and waited for Shade to pick up. Once he finally did; "Boss, I hate to tell you this, but... The kids are missing..."

[And so it begins...]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 217
    Alignment : Hero- Because people give Heros crud.

Post  Ace80 11/4/2009, 12:01 pm

((Hey, is Random involved in this? If so, what's the posting order?))

"WHAT!?!?" Shade exploded. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO WATCH THEM! THAT MEANS THAT THEY DON'T GET HURT, GO MISSING, OR... GO MISSING!!! I- " Shade couldn't finish his rampage before Blur grabbed the phone. "IsMaealright!?Whereisshe!?I'mgonnadestroyyou!" And then the only sane person with the other two, Mary, took the phone.

"How could they all go missing? Did you remember to lock the windows before bedtime?"

((ooOOooOOoooooOooOOoOOoOoo *chicken snot*))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/4/2009, 12:27 pm

Jeriko jumped as Shade started to scream his lungs out at him and flinched slightly at Blur's 'IWILLDESTROYYOU!!!' sentence. However when Mary took the phone he relaxed. "I'm sorry, Mary. I thought I did... But the kids stole my jar of jelly beans and got major sugar rushes! I was trying to keep all of them- and Silver- under control. I'm sorry..." Small tears started to run down the porcupine's face. "This is why I didn't want to sit them! I knew I had no means of keeping them safe! I'm horrible at watching people! Nobody even told me about this task until you guys left! I'm sorry guys..." The porcupine sniffled and wiped his nose. "I know Solace and Blur hate me now.. But I just wasn't good enough for this stupid task... ...Even Ru would've been better at this then me... At least she could've kept the kidnapper at bay. She probably would've even rescued Ozzy and Mae as well!" The porcupine sniffled again and rubbed his eyes which were starting to sting like crazy. "Are you mad at me too, Mary?"

((Aw... Sad Jerry... *Huggles the porcupine and smacks Shade* *Edit* Oh! Random. Well... Yeah they might appear sometime later in the story... But they aren't going to be in here enough for there to be a posting order.))

[Jeriko: 31]

Last edited by Ru360 on 11/4/2009, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 11/4/2009, 1:53 pm

"No. It wasn't your fault. Accidents happen." Mary said soothingly. Shade took the phone again. "You disobeyed your orders soldier! I do not care if those children took your possesions! They were supposed to be locked down! If you can't learn to follow orders, then- " He was interupted yet again, this time by Neil. "Ok Jeriko, never mind Cap. He's just too overprotective. Obviously, we gotta find those kids. We'd send reinforcements, but we just don't have anyone to spare right now. Any idea where the kids could've been taken?"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/4/2009, 2:05 pm

Jeriko whined a bit and shrugged. "I don't really know... I could bother asking around but-" The porcupine stopped once he remembered an old place where he once lived when he was still a thief himself. "THE THIEVES DEN!!!" He shouted suddenly before suddenly being quiet for a while. Finally after a few seconds he shouted once more. "OH SUPER SONIC!!! If the kidnapper worked for Black Jack then he possibly could've taken them to Black Jack's hide out! -Leave it too me to forget where it is... -But we gotta go get them before they're gambled off to somebody! -Unfortunately if I step foot in there again I'm going to get killed! Especially if they found out I'm working for you guys now..." The porcupine then started to whine again. Oh great... Did they know I was once a petty thief? Gah, think they do now... The porcupine cautiously set down the phone, put it on speaker, and sat down. Oh why me...?

[Jeriko: 32]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 11/4/2009, 2:39 pm

"Ok then.... Here's an idea, do you know where to find a hedgehog named Jazz?" Neil asked.

((This is a short post, but it requires an answer from Jeriko to go on. * bom *))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/4/2009, 3:07 pm

Jeriko blinked. "Does he play the saxophone? I hate the sax. Nor do I like Jazz music very much..." The porcupine murmured before yawning loudly. "And I'm still very tired... I kinda don't want to go look for the kids..."

((Stupid.. muse... mrf... Anyways, I think Jerry might need another yelling from Shade. PX ))

[Jeriko: 33]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 11/4/2009, 5:40 pm

Shade grabbed the phone. "ARE YOU DISOBEYING A DIRECT ORDER FROM YOUR COMMANDER PRIVATE!?!?" "Y'know what Cap? Forget it. We can't trust this guy. Look, Ozzy trusts Jazz, and he's never done anything before. Let's just get him to go." Neil suggested. Shade let out a heavy sigh. "Very well. Contact Jazz."

((In other news, My affraid emoticon is stuck in the :O position on my screen and it's hilarious.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/4/2009, 6:23 pm

Jeriko jumped again as Shade started to yell at him- again. The porcupine opened his mouth to speak until he heard Neil's suggestion. Jeriko's eyes suddenly widened then fell. He then quietly hung up the phone, fell against the wall, and slowly slumped down to the ground. He sighed sadly and put his elbows on his knees and his head on his hands. "Great... Now where do I go?" He murmured sadly. He sniffled slightly and buried his head in his knees.

There were a few moments of silence before someone finally quietly questioned, "Jeriko?". The porcupine slowly moved his head so he could look up at the person in front of him. Surprisingly it was Ru! The wolf looked down at the porcupine sadly and with pity. The porcupine sniffled slightly then buried his head in his arms again. "What are you doing here, Ru?" He questioned in a barely understandable muffle. It took Ru a few seconds to figure out what he said. "I came here to see if Ozzy was okay... But..." The wolf stopped as the porcupine sadly looked up at her. "I couldn't stop the kidnapper... I had no means of protecting them and I think Shade just fired me..." The porcupine sniffled again and rubbed his nose as tears rolled down his muzzle. Ru lowered her eyes sadly and knelled down to his level. She then put her paw on his shoulder and soothingly answered, "It's okay Jeriko... Look, I'm sure Shade didn't mean it... He might fire me all the time, but I'm always sure he's got a good reason for it. It's just that sometimes I wish he could see past my exterior. Unlike what humans do..." The wolf murmured quietly to herself. Jeriko lifted his hand up and pushed Ru's hand away. "It wasn't Shade... It was Neil..."

[Ru: 175--Level up.] [Jeriko: 34]
    Ace80
    Ace80
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Ace80 11/4/2009, 6:35 pm

((Permission to briefly RP where Jazz is and in this post take him around the Lower City?))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/4/2009, 6:49 pm

((Eh sure, you go ahead. I'll wrap up here and start the topic.))

The wolf's eyes widened in shock. "WHAAAAAAAT?! He wouldn't do that! Would he?" The wolf questioned before suddenly adding. "Actually Neil did scream at me once..." The wolf sighed and shook her head, then she suddenly grabbed Jeriko's arm. "Get up." She growled simply before jerking him to his feet. "Aah! Where are we going?!" "To get Ozzy." The wolf simply answered before opening a portal with the surrounding shadows. Ru then turned her attention to the portal and added, "And Cecil..." She then lept in with Jeriko following close behind. "Gak!"

[Ru: 176] [Jeriko: 35--Level Up!]

((This topic is now closed! And has been moved to Here!))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 4:18 pm