Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

The Troubled Past of a Chaotic Blue Wolf (Ru's Story) [PG-13]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

The Troubled Past of a Chaotic Blue Wolf (Ru's Story) [PG-13] Empty The Troubled Past of a Chaotic Blue Wolf (Ru's Story) [PG-13]

Post  Ru360 11/2/2009, 1:40 pm

[Chapter 1: Creation]

It all began on a strangely, snowy day in August. It was time for GUN's ultimate experiment to be released. But little did they know... That their ultimate experiment would have some flaws...

At about 1:39, two men walked into the labs. One had a much more proud stature then the other one. With his head held high, his chest out, and his hands tucked neatly behind himself, you could tell he held high importance. Meanwhile, the other man who walked behind him, was no more then a subordinate officer, and his half-brother, had a more of a lanky look. His head was slightly ducked down between his shoulders, and he was hidden behind Samson, his brother, and the commander.

As Sam, the subordinate officer, stood behind Samson, pouring his thermos full of coffee, a scientist walked up to the two. "Experiment is ready for release sir!" She said proudly as she saluted the commander. A smirk swept across his face. "Perfect..." He murmured as he watched his experiment float in its container.

He then looked back down at the scientist lady as soon as he realized nothing was happening. "Well...? RELEASE IT!!!!! I'M NOT DOING ALL OF THE WORK MYSELF!!!!! I'VE GOT A MEETING AT 16:00!!!" He snapped. The scientist then began to shake in her boots. "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." She apologized before running off. Samson gave a sigh and shook his head, then looked down at his brother who was happily gulping down coffee like he was gonna die without it. He probably was going to one day...

Suddenly Samson's hand swung up and smacked the thermos out of Sam's hands. "Hey!" Sam protested as the coffee went flying and landed on a scientist. "AAH!!!!!!" The scientist screamed. "That was my-" "SHUT UP!!!!" Samson roared at Samuel as the female scientist walked back over to them with something wrapped in her arms. "Uh... sir?" "What?!" Samson roared as he spun around. Suddenly the scientist held the experiment up to his face. Everything went fine, it was blue, armed with natural weapons, unfortunately female... But there was one problem... It was infantile. "By the gods.... WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!?!" He roared at the poor scientist. "It-it seemed there was a glitch, s-sir..." The woman stuttered. "It seems we-" The woman stopped as Samson suddenly grabbed the infant wolf. "Sir!"

Samson gave a groan as he held the wolf by her scruff and turned her around to get a better look at it. "Should we dispose of it, sir?" The scientist asked. Samson gave a sigh and handed it back to the scientist. "No... We spent to much money on this experiment... So it might be of some use to us... Hand it to Azure and Kongosoha and tell them to meet me in the Doctor's Office..." He said before walking off. The scientist sighed, then looked over to Sam who was still lapping coffee off the floor. "Uh... Sam?" "QUIET!!!!!!" Sam snapped at her before continuing to lick the coffee off the floor. The scientist blinked, then left to get Azure.

Last edited by Ru360 on 15/2/2009, 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

The Troubled Past of a Chaotic Blue Wolf (Ru's Story) [PG-13] Empty Re: The Troubled Past of a Chaotic Blue Wolf (Ru's Story) [PG-13]

Post  Ru360 11/2/2009, 2:25 pm

"Azure?" The female scientist called as she walked in to the bat's room. "Azure?" "What is it, deary?" A female light blue bat questioned as she stopped folding her and Kongosoha's sheets and walked over to the scientist. "Commander Samson wants to see you in the Doctor's Office. And he needs you to take this to him as well." She said, handing the blue wolf pup out to her. Azure took it cautiously then watched as the scientist left. "Hm..." Azure murmured before looking down at the wolf. "Now who's this little angel?" She questioned as the wolf pup whined cutely.

Suddenly, in flew a red bat by the name of Kongosoha. "I believe that's the experiment Samson was creating." She said before landing. Azure looked at the red bat in question. "What?!" She yelled before looking down at the pup in her arms. "But he said it would be 'dangerous' and a 'killing machine'. This pup is no more then an angel..." Azure murmured as she held the dodger blue infant closer to herself. "You're right about that." Kongosoha said as she dusted off her bed then sat down on it with her legs crossed, one over the other. "But I did hear something about the scientists saying something about a glitch..." She said calmly. Azure looked over to her friend as she continued. "Besides, didn't Samson say he wanted that thing in the Doc's Office? He's probably getting steamed by now..." She murmured as she started to look at her nails. "You're right Ko..." Azure sighed before looking back at the pup. "But come see how cute this pup is..." She murmured.

Kongosoha gave a sigh and walked over to Azure and the puppy. As soon as she saw the infant a smile swept across her face. "Aw... Its is pretty cute... Hard to think of what Samson might do to her." She murmured as she looked back towards Azure. "It's a 'her'?" Azure questioned, looking back at Kongosoha. She nodded. "Why doesn't anybody tell me anything?!" "Cause we're anthros... You know how much most of the human population hates us..." Kongosoha murmured. Azure sighed again. "You're right... Now we better get this angel to Commander Samson shouldn't we?" She questioned, looking over to her red bat friend. Ko nodded. "Well, we shouldn't keep him waiting..." Azure murmured before walking out of the room with Kongosoha not far behind her...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

The Troubled Past of a Chaotic Blue Wolf (Ru's Story) [PG-13] Empty Re: The Troubled Past of a Chaotic Blue Wolf (Ru's Story) [PG-13]

Post  Ru360 11/2/2009, 2:43 pm

[Meanwhile...]

Samson gave a sigh. Just what was taking those two bats so long? He then looked over to his brother who was drinking out of the doctor's mug. "That's probably bad for you..." He hissed at Samuel. Sam put the coffee back down and looked over to Samson. "Why?" He questioned as coffee dripped off his face. Samson then gave a annoyed and grossed out groan, and was about to smack Sam when the bats walked in.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, sir." Kongosoha said as she set the wolf on the table. Samson looked down at the wolf, then looked over to the bats. "You should be..." He snarled before turning around and rummaging through a drawer off of the doctor's desk. Azure took a nervous gulp and stepped forward. "Wha-what are yo-you planning to do to her, s-sir?" She questioned nervously. Samson stopped looking through the drawer and glanced back towards the bat. "Giving her a shot." He replied before digging through the drawer again. "Fortunately the doc and I prepared for this..." He said before pulling a needle out of the drawer and flicking it. He then set in on the table and continued to rummage through the desk. "We whipped up a medication that would speed up her growth in case something, such as this, would happen." He explained as the drawers muffled his voice.

"Ah." The bats replied before Kongosoha leaned back against the wall. Meanwhile Azure was looking back down at the wolf again. Strangely it seemed she somehow had opened her eyes, and was now playing with the needle. "Uh-oh..." Azure murmured before walking over to the table whispering, "No-no-no-no". "'No' what?" Samson questioned from inside the desk as Azure caught the pup's paw and the needle. "Oh nothing, sir." Azure replied before putting the needle back on the table and pulling the wolf away from it. It gave a whine in protest. "But it seems the experiment has now somehow opened her eyes though." She murmured before the pup suddenly bit her finger. "Ouch..."

Samson then pulled his head out of the desk and looked at the bats in confusion, before glancing down at the pup who was playing with the needle. "What the...?" He questioned in a murmur before setting a bottle on the table and grabbing the wolf pup. It gave another whine in protest as it was pulled away from the needle, then suddenly lifted off the table. It then looked over to Samson who was studying her with interest. "Aw. It's cute!" Sam said happily before walking up to the wolf and offering her a little cup of coffee. "Coffee?"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/2/2009, 3:03 pm

Just as the wolf began to sniff it, Samson smacked away the coffee. "YOU AND YOUR COFFEE!!!!!" He yelled before kicking Sam out of the room. "And stay out!"

[Inside the office...]

Samson gave a huff, then turned to the wolf who was playing with the needle once more. "Aw... She likes that little thing doesn't she?" Kongosoha questioned as Azure couched down and started to scratch the wolf under her chin. "Coochee coochee coo..." Azure said happily as she did so. The wolf then gave a little laugh and fell onto her back. Meanwhile, Samson cleared his throat and grabbed the needle. He then stuck it in the bottle, waited for it to suck up the greenish liquid, then pulled it out and set the bottle back down. "Azure?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow at the bat as the needle started to drip. Azure then gave a nervous chuckle and backed away. "Sorry." She murmured as a nervous smile was plastered on her face. Samson then gave a nod to her and grabbed the wolf's arm.

The wolf gave a protestant whine as she was grabbed, then suddenly turned around to face him. Samson then let go, flicked the needle, then started to lean down towards her. Man was this scary! A big monster was approaching her with a sharp pointy thing! The wolf then started to struggle to her feet. But before she could even run off, Samson slammed his hand down on her and flipped her back onto her back. The wolf then gave another protestant whine and started to struggle in his grip. "Stop squirming!" He yelled at it as he stuck the needle in its' arm. The wolf then gave a sharp squeak as she felt the pain of the icy cold needle. And tried to move her head over to bite his finger as the liquid was injected into her arm.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/2/2009, 3:12 pm

[Chapter 2: Under Azure's and Kongosoha's Care]

Samson gave an evil chuckle as the wolf squirmed, but when she bit him, it was a different story...

"YOWCH!!!!!!!" He yelled as he retracted his hand back and dropped the needle so that he could hold his hurt finger. As he held his hurt hand, Samson angrily looked down at the blue wolf who was getting to her feet. She then turned around blew a small raspberry at him before she attempted to jump off the table. "Hey!" Samson roared with protest as he let go of his hand and glared at the blue wolf. Luckily, before she could land, Azure caught her. "Gotcha!" She said happily before pulling the pup up to her chest. The wolf gave an annoyed bark and started to struggle again. The bats then looked up at Samson as he sighed and began to bandage his hand. "Well, I'm sure enough of that medication got in her system for sped up growth.. Go ahead and do want you want with her girls, you're now her guardians." He groaned.

"Really?" Azure questioned. "Yay!" The bats then gave a happy squeal, then ran off to their room. "Females... I swear..." Samson groaned before suddenly feeling something biting on his hand. He then looked down at it and found Sam, chewing on it. "WHAT THE?!?!"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/2/2009, 3:28 pm

[In Azure's and Ko's bedroom....]

"SQUEE!!!!" Azure squealed as she ran in with a poor, and terrified, wolf in her arms. "I can't believe it! Commander Samson made us guardians of this little angel! He really does have a heart!" She yelled happily. Kongosoha chuckled and shook her head amusedly. "So..." Ko started as Azure began to put the wolf in little doll clothing. "Shouldn't we name it?" She questioned before looking down at the wolf who looked quite annoyed, and was being fitted with a bow. "Before we dress it up...?"

Azure looked over to Kongosoha and dropped the bow. "Uh... Sure.... What should we name it?" She questioned. Meanwhile... The wolf was getting a little too bothered by her surroundings... She gave a sigh, then began to rip off the clothing. Luckily the bats didn't seem to notice. Once they were off, she jumped off the bed and was about to walk out the door when she noticed something. "Ru?" She questioned before walking over to the mysterious object.

"Ru! That's perfect!" Kongosoha said, snapping her fingers and smiling before rushing over to a computer and typing it in. "But that wasn't even a name! It sounded sorta like- oh forget it..." Azure groaned, walking over to the computer. "Why not call her, 'Rubina'? And use 'Ru' as a nickname?" She questioned. "Kay." Kongosoha said, hitting the backspace button a lot then typing like crazy. Azure gave a sigh then glanced over her shoulder as she heard something being dragged along the floor.

((Note: Ru was actually saying "Who?" as you would probably think Scooby-doo would say it. But sadly, it was heard as Ru. Thus, how she earned her name!))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/2/2009, 4:02 pm

Well... The wolf got what she found. It was a small toy fighter jet, and was surprisingly, a bit bigger then her. The wolf then dropped the plane, then looked up at Azure. "Aah! What happened to that little dress I put on you?!" She questioned. Kongosoha glanced back at Azure. "A dress?" She questioned, narrowing her gaze on the light blue bat. "It was-" Azure tried to explain, but Ko's glare stopped her. "Fine..." She sighed. "I'll go find a pair of snuggies..."

[Much later... 6:00 PM...]

"How is she doing?" Kongosoha questioned as she walked in with a armload of baby food. "Good, good, fine..." Azure murmured as she finished up putting the diaper, and some booties, on Ru. She then turned around. "Did you get any milk?" She questioned as Ru began to chew at the white bootie on her foot. "They were out. But I did get a Care Bear plush!" Kongosoha said happily, holding up a bear. Ru gave a startled scream, then ran under a bed. "Oh great..." Azure groaned before crawling towards the bed and looking under it. "Ru?" She questioned as she looked around for the blue wolf. Suddenly Ru ran up to Azure, bit her nose, then ran back towards the other end of the bed.

"Ow!" Azure yelled before hitting her head on the edge of the bed. "Ow!" She yelled before falling back onto her stomach. "That... sounded like it hurt..." Kongosoha murmured. Suddenly Azure whipped around with a red nose and a bruise on her head. "Ya think?!"

"Here let me try something..." Kongosoha said before walking out of the room and coming back with a bag of treats in hands. She then began to whistle for Ru. Azure sighed and rolled her eyes, then looked back under the bed again "Come on, Ru. It's almost bedtime..." "Maybe that's why she ran under the bed..." Kongosoha said. Suddenly Azure whirled her head around and glared at the red bat. "What?! I'm just saying!"

[Much, much later... 8:15 PM...]

"Well... Took us hours.. But we finally got her out, and sleeping..." Kongosoha murmured with a sigh of relief as she and Azure watched Ru, the small blue wolf pup, sleep peacefully. "You do realize you two are going to clean up this mess, right?" Samson questioned, raising an eyebrow as he got to the 'right' part. He had come in at about 8:00 to see if the wolf was asleep. Which she wasn't...

The bats sighed. "Yes sir..." They groaned in unison. "Good." Samson replied before walking off. Kongosoha then turned her attention back to Azure. "Ready to crash?" "Ready..." Azure replied back. Suddenly, both the bats gave a groan and fell over onto their beds asleep.

Last edited by Ru360 on 11/2/2009, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 11/2/2009, 5:07 pm

[Chapter 3: Training...]

As the dawn rose, at 5 o' clock in the morning, Azure and Kongosoha were waking up from their comas. As they yawned and stretched, there was a loud snoring coming from the little bed Ru was in. In fact... There was now a big wolf in it's place.

Azure gave a startled scream and jumped back. Meanwhile, Kongosoha picked up a stick and was now poking the wolf with it. "What the heck is it?!" Azure questioned in a whisper. "I think it's... Ru?" Kongosoha questioned as the wolf rolled out of the smushed basket and onto the bat's foot. The wolf then gave a tired yawn as she stretched, then sat up as she smacked her lips and slowly opened her eyes. Huh... Now why was her view at a higher point?

The wolf then gave another yawn and glanced over to Kongosoha, then to Azure. "Uh... Hi?" She questioned confusedly once she stopped yawning. Suddenly, before Azure could even scream, Samson walked in. "Wake- Oh... Hello." He questioned once he noticed Ru. Ru blinked confusedly again before suddenly pointing at him and screaming, "YOU'RE THAT MEAN GUY WHO STUCK THE NEEDLE IN MY ARM!!!!!!!!".

Once she stopped screaming, Samson, Azure, and Kongosoha had their eyes wide and were staring at her. "Well... It's Ru." Kongosoha murmured. "Indeed." Samson murmured as he started to approach the wolf. Ru then started to whine nervously. Suddenly Samson grabbed her by the scruff and threw her back onto Azure's bed. "Meet me in my office. It's down the hall. But first, get dressed." He growled before walking out the door and slamming it.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/2/2009, 11:22 pm

Azure, Ru, and Ko flinched as the loud noise of the door reached their ears. But after a while they all relaxed again. "Well," Azure started, turning to the wolf. "We better get you dressed." "Anything you see that you like?" Kongosoha questioned as she suddenly moved a door over. It was the entryway to a closet, and dear Solaris, did it have a lot of clothes!

The wolf then gave a small squeal and ran into the closet. "Kongosoha!" Azure protested as the two of them watched Ru run into the closet. "Can't she get her own clothes?! Samson isn't going to be very happy if she shows up in, like, a pink outfit." She questioned. Kongosoha gave an amused chuckle as clothing started to fly out of the closet. "We don't have pink clothing items... Besides, I'm sure whatever she picks will be fine... We don't have that much choice anyways..." She replied before looking over to Ru who just came out. Interestingly she was wearing blue and white shoes, a blue t-shirt, jeans, and white and blue gloves. "Hm..." The bats murmured with interest. "What?!" Ru questioned with a bit of protest.

The bats then turned to each other and nodded. "Well..." Kongosoha started as she walked over to Ru and put her arm around the wolf. She then began to lead her towards the door. "As Samson said. His office is down the hall. First you go to the right, and then take a left on after you pass the doctor's office, and it should be at the end of that hall." "Bye!" The two yelled as they suddenly shoved the wolf out the door. "AAH!!!!!"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/2/2009, 11:25 pm

"Oof!" Ru barked as she crashed into the ground. Wasn't this nice? She barely knew what was going on and barely did anything and already people were pushing her around. The wolf gave a sigh and shook her head, then began to struggle to her knees. As she was struggling with her weak arms, someone walked up to her; a wolf as equally blue as her. But it was male instead...

"Need some help?" He questioned, offering his hand to her. Ru looked up at the blue wolf. He wasn't like the others... Well... From what she knew about them at least... And what was with the smile? "Uh... thanks?" Ru questioned, grabbing his hand. The blue wolf then helped her up. "You're welcome. Sis." He replied, continuing to smile at her. Ru blinked. Sis?...

Suddenly the wolf held out his hand again. "I'm Deameon. I heard from Azure that your name was 'Ru', right?" He questioned nicely. "Uh..." Ru groaned again. This was all very new and strange to her...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/2/2009, 11:30 pm

Just as she was about to take his hand cautiously, someone smacked her hand away from his. When she looked up it appeared to be a black and dark red hedgehog. He growled at her before turning to Dea. "Go back to your post..." He snarled at the male blue wolf. Deameon nodded then turned to Ru. "I'll see you later, kay?" He questioned with a smile before running off and down the halls.

The black hedgehog then turned back to her. "So..." He started, hissing slightly. Ru's ears folded back and she began to whine. Suddenly the black hedgehog's hand swung out at her and slapped her across the face. Not to mention it knocked her to the ground.

The black hedgehog then gave an annoyed huff and put his foot on the blue wolf. "You're lucky nobody has told you the rules here yet... Normally I would wound you on the spot... But since you haven't be trained yet..." He snarled. Suddenly he lifted his foot off her. "I'll let you off the hook..." The black hedgehog then turned away and continued down the hall...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 12/2/2009, 11:33 pm

Ru watched the black hedgehog go, then got to her feet. Just what was with this place?! Everybody was pushing her and knocking her down. 'Cept that Deameon guy... He was quite kind... The wolf then gave a blissful sigh and stood there in place, still thinking about the blue wolf until... "WHERE IS THAT BLASTED WOLF?!?!?!" Samson roared from somewhere in the halls. Ru's ears flatted against her head again and she ducked down a bit. Hopefully he wasn't looking for her...

"Hey, Samson! I think I found her!" Samuel yelled from behind her. Unfortunately... He was... "WHAT?!" Samson barked. "Bring her here!" "Yes, sir!" Sam replied before picking her up. Ru gulped nervously as she was picked up and carried over to Samson. "Jeez... She got pretty big, pretty quickly, huh?" Sam questioned as he dropped the wolf at his feet. "Did you give her some steroids or something?" Samuel questioned before getting smacked across the face by Samson. "Shut up and get some coffee..." Samson growled, jerking his thumb towards the conference room. Sam nodded, then saluted, then ran off.

Samson sighed, then glanced down to Ru who was shaking like a leaf. He then gave a growl-groan before he knelt down to her level. "Listen you," He growled, grabbing her by the shirt collar. Ru gave a small squeak as she was forcibly pulled over to and into his face. "I'm gonna go easy on you today, because you've just been created... But don't expect I'll let you off again for any other day of your life. Got it?" He growled at Ru. Ru gave a small whine, then nodded. "Good." Samson said before pushing her back and getting up.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 13/2/2009, 9:21 am

"Um... Sir?" Ru questioned just as Samson was about to walk away. He stopped, then turned to face her with a raised eyebrow above his eye. "Erm... uh... What do you mean by, 'created'?" Ru questioned, raising the edge of her eye at him. She then looked up at the raised edge. Hm... I didn't know I could do that...

Samson then gave an amused chuckle which caught her attention. "Well, you should've come to my office. But because of that, we have to discus it while you're working..." He said before walking down the hall. Ru cocked her head to the side in confusion, then ran after him on all four of her paws.

After a while Samson suddenly stopped and glanced back at her. "Stop walking like that..." He growled, narrowing his gaze at her as he did. "Why?" Ru questioned, now skidding into a sitting position. Samson sighed and rolled his eyes. "Never mind..."

Last edited by Ru360 on 13/2/2009, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 13/2/2009, 9:24 am

"So then," Ru started as Samson resumed walking. "Who was that guy you were with? And why do I remember that he tried to give me coffee like it was yesterday?" "Ah, him..." Samson murmured with disapproval. "It was yesterday and his name is Samuel.." He growled. "Wait... It was yesterday?! How old am I?! And how do I know what 'yesterday' is?! WHAT'S WITH ME?!?!" Ru yelled in question before toppling over. She had taken her hands off the ground and had lost her balance.

Samson gave another heavy sigh. Why did he always have to get stuck with the idiots...? He then spun around to look at her as she tried to pick herself off the ground. "First off, your physical age is 8- Sadly. But you are merely just a day old. Second, your mind is quite advanced and you could probably unravel the mysterious of the universe if you wanted too. But you can't. Thirdly," Samson then grabbed her roughly by the neck. "STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND ASK SOME REAL QUESTIONS!!!!!" He yelled at her roughly before throwing her at the ground again.

"Okay then..." Ru started after coughing for a while. "Who... are you?" Oh finally, a real question. You win the 'ask intelligent questions for today' award. Samson growled, rolling his eyes at his experiment's stupidity. He then fixed his cold gaze back on her. "My name, is Samson. And I am your boss..."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 13/2/2009, 9:32 am

"I HAVE A BOSS?!?!" Ru screamed as Samson started to walk off again. "Hey wait! I have a lot more questions to ask you!" She yelled, running after him. Samson sighed as he heard the pitter-patter of her hands and feet hitting the ground heading towards him. He then stopped once more and looked at her, just in time for her to trip and skid along the ground on her face. "Ouch..."

Samson sighed again, rolled his eyes, then opened the door to a room. "Follow me.." He growled before walking in. Ru blinked dumbfoundedly and followed. Inside the room... right in the middle of it... was a pool... "WHAT IS IT?!?!" Ru screamed with fear as if she was suffering from withdrawal of a drug. (Okay, I'm having too much fun...)

Samson sighed as she started to scream a lot of questions. Why him...? "WHAT IS IT?!?! WHY DOES IT LOOK SO SCARY?!?! WHY IS IT-" Unfortunately, before Ru could scream out her last sentence, Samson smacked her on the back and knocked her into the pool. "AAH!!! IT'S WET!!" Ru screamed as she tried to stay at the surface. Samson sighed again and rolled his eyes, then began to leave.. "HEY COME BACK!!!!"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 13/2/2009, 5:52 pm

The blue wolf then gave a sad sigh and began to sink to the bottom. How could he just leave me like that? Some boss he his... She growled as she sat at the bottom of the pool. She then gave another sigh and watched the bubbles from her nose float to the top. Well... What was gonna happen now?

Suddenly... "WHAAAAHOOO!!!!!" An ice blue dog yelled as he leapt up into the air then landed in the pool. Luckily the huge splashed knocked Ru out of the pool. "COMMANDER SAORISE!!!" A female solider yelled as she ran in. "Why are you swimming when you're supposed to be in meeting?!" She questioned, looking down at the icy blue dog.

"Ah relax, Sarah..." Saorise started as he kicked some water at her. "Aah!" "I'm on vacation..." "NOT WHILE THERE'S MATTERS TO DISCUS!!!!!!" 'Sarah' yelled, grabbing a net and fishing Saorise out of the pool. She then dumped him on the ground and began to pull him away by his ear. "Heheheh- ouch."

Last edited by Ru360 on 18/2/2009, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 13/2/2009, 10:44 pm

Ru blinked as the two left. Who were those two...? Well... At least they got me out of the pool. She thought happily before getting to her feet. "I see you got out..." Samson mused from behind her. Ru gave a small scream and turned around to face him. "You... You abandoned me!" "Yes I did."

"Now tell me," He started, walking over to her side. He then turned his head down towards her. "How did you get out?" "A Saorise, sir." Ru replied, turning to face him. "Oh.. So you didn't learn how to swim after all..." He groan-sighed.

"Well you did catch me off guard... Maybe if I try again I could swim!" Ru said optimistically before jumping into the pool. She then began to drown again. "HELP!!!!!!" Samson groan-sighed again. I should've just stopped this project when I learned that she was female...

Last edited by Ru360 on 18/2/2009, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 15/2/2009, 10:49 pm

Samson then turned to a solider who just walked in. "Get the crane..." He groan-growled. "Why?" The solider questioned. Samson glared at the solider. Was everybody this dense?! He then picked up the poor solider and threw him into the water. "HEY!!! I CAN'T SWIM!!!" He yelled before drowning...

Ru blinked at the human as she watched him drown, then turned to Samson. "Why'd you do that?" She questioned. Samson just growled and walked out of the room. "What? Hey!" Ru protested. She then gave a sigh and looked down at the water. How am I floating? She questioned before raising a paw and sinking again. What the?

Ru then put her paw back into the water and started to paddle over to the edge of the pool. Hm... Hey, this is kinda fun! She thought before pushing herself off the edge and turning around. "WHEE!!!"

Last edited by Ru360 on 18/2/2009, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 15/2/2009, 10:54 pm

[Out in the hall...]

Samson sighed again as he heard Ru's, "WHEE!". So she LIKED drowning... Well, at least he'd be rid of her. So much for his fearsome experiment...

"Sir?" Azure questioned, approaching Samson. "Where's Ru?" "I think she's drowning..." He replied simply, before continuing on his way. "Anyways... I'm late for a meeting..."

Azure's eyes widened. "DROWNING?!?!" She questioned before running into the room with the pool. Actually, Ru wasn't drowning, but swimming instead. Ru looked up at the bat and her face lit up. "Azure!" She yelled happily before swimming over. "This water stuff is fun! And am I swimming?" She questioned as she let her paws rest on the edge of the pool.
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 15/2/2009, 10:57 pm

Azure blinked. Samson said she was drowning... She then looked over to the poor solider who had drowned instead. Oh... He must've meant him... She thought before looking over to Ru. "Yeah I think you are... But I don't think Samson wants you-" She stopped herself. I'm sure Samson will teach her how to swim instead of doing the dog paddle later... "Do you want something to eat?" She questioned instead.

Ru blinked then nodded. "Yeah, my stomach was growling a lot... So then I decided to drink some of the pool water! But now I don't feel so good..." Ru replied before climbing out and shaking her fur off. She then looked over to Azure who was completely wet. "Hey! How come you got wet?!" She questioned before turning to the water. "Maybe the water's magical..." She murmured with awe.

"Erm.. I don't think I ever recall our pool being magical..." Azure muttered before shaking the water off. "Now come on, you're probably very hungry..."

Last edited by Ru360 on 18/2/2009, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 16/2/2009, 10:46 am

((Okay, sorry for the last Chapter... I'll make it up to you people here, I promise.))

[Chapter 4: Living at Azure's House...]

A smile swept across Azure's face as she watched Ru happily scarf down her PB&J. "Is it good?" She questioned. Ru turned to the bat with a bunch of peanut butter smeared across her face. She nodded. "Good." Azure replied before moving closer to Ru. "Ya know, I was wondering... Ru?" She questioned, trying to get the blue wolf's attention. The blue wolf looked back over to her "I was wondering..."

"At least once a month, on the third Thursday of that month, Samson lets me have a week long break from work. And that Thursday is next week, right?" She questioned. Ru cocked her head to the side in confusion. "I was wondering... Would you like to come over to my house and spend the week there?" She questioned. Ru's eyes lit up and she began to nod. "I'm glad you like that idea.. But before you can come over you have to do your training first..." She replied, smiling.

Ru groaned. "But I dun wanna! Samson abandons me and-" Ru stopped when Azure put her finger over her mouth and shushed her. "Samson's just a little frustrated.. I'm sure if you try your best to complete what he wants you to do this week, he'll let you stay with me next week.. Besides, he's just a little steamed about you being a girl..." "Why?" Ru questioned after swallowing a mouthful of her sandwich. "Well... Let's just say the government isn't very happy about all their money going into this project, just to learn that it's female."

Ru blinked again. "Well what's wrong with being a girl?" She questioned before taking another bite. "I don't know... They just didn't like it..." Azure expression then turned into a smile again. "Well, finish that sandwich and the sooner you can be at my place." She said. Ru's face lit up then she began to devour the rest of her PB&J. But soon after she finished it, she got the hiccups. "Oh dear..."

Last edited by Ru360 on 7/3/2009, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 16/2/2009, 10:20 pm

[A week later...]

A frown plastered itself on Samson's face as he watched Pain, the black hedgehog that Ru had met much earlier, pin Ru to the ground. "Let her go Pain..." He groan-sighed. Immediately the hedgehog got up to his feet, then walked out of the room. Samson sighed again and approached Ru. "Why do you like disappointing me?" He questioned. Ru then started to whine and bunched herself up in fear. "I'm sorry, sir!" she whined, preparing herself for another abusing smack across the face. Samson then did just so. "I will not stand for this anymore! Either you stop being such a failed experiment, or I'm disposing of you!" He snapped before walking away.

"Ouch..." Ru groaned, struggling to her feet as clear blue tears ran down her face. She then looked over to Samson who had been stopped, and was being yelled at, by Azure. "Samson you know better then to pick on a child!" She snapped at him. "Well she knows better then to fail. Now out of my way!" He snapped, pushing Azure out of the way. Ru's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. How could he just do that to Azure?! Suddenly the wolf's face bunched up into a snarl and she charged towards him with her claws out and her fangs bared.

Azure gave a dizzy groan and shook her head until she noticed Ru. "Sir! Look out!" She yelled towards Samson. He stopped and looked down towards Azure, then glanced back, just in time to see Ru attacking. "Yaaah!!!" He protested as he was suddenly knocked to the ground. "Oh dear..." Azure murmured before getting to her feet. "Ru?!"

((And so Ru stands up to Samson! Yeah, despite fearing him, she'll always come to Azure's rescue!))

Last edited by Ru360 on 19/2/2009, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 17/2/2009, 12:10 pm

Both Samson's and Ru's eyes narrowed as they met. "Get off me..." Samson growled. "You hurt Azure..." Ru growled back, her eyes narrowed and her irises red. Samson then started to move his hand down towards his gun. "So what if I did...?" "So this!" Ru roared before lifting her clawed hand up into the air then slashing her claws across Samson's left eye. "Aaarrrgh!" Samson groaned before kicking Ru off him. Ru then gave a startled yelp before she crashed into a wall. Suddenly Samson then got to his feet and pulled out his gun. "Samson!" Azure snapped before glaring and standing in front of him. Samson glanced down at her, then to Ru who was just now beginning to pick herself up off the ground again.

"Fine..." He growled before putting his gun away. He then narrowed his eyes at Ru again. "But get that thing out of here, now!" He barked before covering his eye and leaving as he murmured something bad possibly about Ru. Azure then looked back at Ru who was standing next to her. "Ru..." She growled, putting her hands on her hips. Ru's ears flatted back against her head. "Don't kill me..." She whined softly before putting her hands up in front of her face. Azure sighed and took her hands off her hips. "Well..." She groaned. Ru opened an eye cautiously. "I guess I can sorta let this one slide..." Ru then gave a happy squeal. So she wasn't going to be punished?! YAY!

Ru then started to do a 'happy dance'. Azure then gave another sigh, this time amused, and started to walk away. "Coming, Ru?" She questioned, interrupting Ru's happy dance. "Huh? What?" Ru questioned, stopping her dancing and looking over to Azure. Azure raised the edge of her eye at the wolf who was staring at her dumbfoundedly. "Oh!" She yelped once she finally realized what was going on. She then began to ran after her. "I'm coming!" She yelled before tripping. Azure gave another amused chuckle, then went to help Ru up. "I thought you said you did your Track Training." She said as she grabbed Ru's arm and pulled her up. "I did! But I tripped a lot and I got an F- times 6!" Ru said happily. Azure blinked. "Erm... Let's just get in the car..."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 19/2/2009, 12:31 pm

[Outside]

"Bye Kongosoha!" Ru said happily from Azure's car, waving like crazy. She then suddenly fell out of the window. "She's been in a really optimistic mood ever since you told her you're taking her to your house." Kongosoha mused. "Yeah..." Azure murmured. She then turned her attention back to Kongosoha. "So are you sure you don't want to come with us?" "I'm sure." Kongosoha replied, "Besides, I just got a job do to for them. I can't back out now." "Oh..." Azure sighed. "Well then, we'll see you later right?" "Hopefully." Kongosoha murmured. Azure's eyes widened.

"I'M JOKING!" Kongosoha said, snapping Azure out of her freaked out look. "Oh... Heheh..." Azure murmured nervously. She then shook it off and began to walk to her car. "Well, we'll see you later! Bye!" "Bye!" Kongosoha said as she watched the car drive off. She then looked over to Ru. "Uh..." "WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!" Ru yelled, running after Azure's car.

[On the road!]

"I'm so sorry, Ru..." Azure murmured. "I forgot you fell out of the car..." "A lotta good that does me..." Ru growled, crossing her arms and glaring at the dog in the car beside them. It whined then ducked behind the little girl who was in the same car as it. Azure glanced over to the car, then looked into the rear view mirror. "Why are you glaring at that dog?" "Because I'm mad and bored..." Ru growled before her stomach suddenly roared. Then there was a few seconds of silence before Ru growled, "And I'm hungry..."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 19/2/2009, 12:33 pm

Azure sighed and rolled her eyes. "Well there's a McDonalds exit up ahead... Wanna go there?" She questioned. "Nah..." Ru growled. "Well you gotta eat something!" Azure protested, "It's been almost a week!" "Well I'm not going to McDonalds... Sam says it's poison...." Ru growled again, crossing her arms and pouting. Azure turned around to face the wolf. "Well what does he know? He's a coffeeolic for crying out loud!" She protested before turning around. She then gave another annoyed huff. "You're certainly starting to pick up Samson's stubbornness..." "Am I?" Ru questioned, raising the edge of her eye at the bat. Azure turned around and glared at her. "What is with you?! A few minutes ago you were acting all sweet and now your all... Sour!" She snapped.

"Well you're being sour too..." Ru retorted. Azure gave an annoyed gasp then turned around to face the road. "You're just hungry... That's it..." "Meh..." Ru growled before unbuckling her seat belt and turning around. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Azure screamed. "Annoying the people behind us..." Ru growled before making faces at the poor couple behind them. Azure sighed and rolled her eyes. "Don't do that Ru... We'll get out of this traffic and get a snack as soon as we can, okay?" "Mrfh..." Ru groaned back. Azure sighed and rested her head on the steering wheel. This was going to be a looooonnnngggg drive...

((Yes, Ru gets very rude and cold when she's hungry. In fact, after a while of starving, she'll refuse to eat ANYTHING! Seriously. The same thing happens to me too...))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27/4/2024, 10:35 pm