Furry Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthropomorphic Themed RP Fourm.

The Troubled Past of a Chaotic Blue Wolf (Ru's Story) [PG-13]

Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Alignment : Dark. Because being evil is just waaay to much fun.

The Troubled Past of a Chaotic Blue Wolf (Ru's Story) [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Troubled Past of a Chaotic Blue Wolf (Ru's Story) [PG-13]

Post  Ru360 19/2/2009, 12:35 pm

[After about an hour of being stuck in traffic... Ru and Azure stop and get Subway, then go to a nearby park...]

"Ru..." Azure groaned as Ru just glared at her pizza styled sandwich. "You've gotta eat something!" "Yeah well..." Ru growled before smacking the sandwich away. She then turned around and crossed her arms. "I'm not hungry..." Azure gave another annoyed gasp and picked up the sandwich. "I should make you ride on the roof!" She snapped as she brushed some dirt of the sandwich. "Besides, I payed for this so you better eat it!" She snarled as she set down the sandwich. Ru glanced back towards it, then gave another huff. Azure gave a sigh then leaned forward to fix the wolf's hair. "Oh, come on now, Ru, honey... What's bothering you?" She questioned. "Samson..." Ru growled before smacking Azure's hand away. "Don't touch me."

Azure blinked, then sighed. "Now what about Samson-" "He pushed you!" Ru retorted again, spinning around and slamming her paws onto the picnic table. "Yes well... He-" "He shouldn't have pushed you!" Ru interrupted again. "I only attacked him because I was defending you! He has no right to push people around! Why I outta...." Ru growled. Azure sighed and started to fix Ru's hair again. "Actually, he does..." She murmured before pulling her hand back to her side. "He's our boss..." "BOSS-SMOSH!" Ru retorted., "Where's HIS boss, huh?! Why doesn't he push HIM around?! I-I- Why I outta!" Ru roared, failing her arms around in rage before suddenly falling off the seat.

Azure sighed then leaned down to help Ru up. "Anger isn't good for you, Ru..." She murmured as she helped the wolf to her feet. "You may think you can control it... But soon it can lead to destructive habits and rage. You'll soon be destroying everything you know and love if you let the sun set on your wrath..." She finished. Ru then gave a sigh and sat back down. "I know... But... It wasn't all that fair!" "Sometimes life isn't fair sweetie..." Azure murmured, brushing the wolf's cheek with her finger. She then pulled it back and inched Ru's sandwich closer to her. "Now eat your sandwich..." Ru glanced down to the sandwich, then gave a sigh and turned around to eat it. Better eat it before I get even more cranky...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

The Troubled Past of a Chaotic Blue Wolf (Ru's Story) [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Troubled Past of a Chaotic Blue Wolf (Ru's Story) [PG-13]

Post  Ru360 19/2/2009, 12:42 pm

[And now, back on the road...]

As Ru snored quietly in the backseat, finally calm and no longer hungry, Azure took this time to think...

It's kinda amusing when things don't always go Samson's way... But hey, it's life. She then glanced up in the rear view mirror to look at Ru. It's kinda hard to image that this little angel could grow up to be a destructive machine if things went Samson's way... But if they didn't... She'd probably be neutralized of her powers and killed... The bat then gave a small shiver. Poor thing's trapped in a unknown fate... Too bad I can't do anything to help...

Azure then perked her ears as she heard Ru yawn cutely then roll onto her side. Azure then gave another sigh... "Yeah... I would like to sleep too..." Stinking rush hour traffic.... She then gave another sigh and yawned a bit. Oh great... She made me yawn... She thought before rapidly shaking her head and looking towards the road. "Where's Samuel and his coffee when you need it?"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 21/2/2009, 2:16 am

"Who?" Ru questioned, waking up. All of Samson's yelling at her made her develop light sleeping habits. Well... mostly... Azure glanced back at the wolf. "Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" "Nah, I'm fine..." Ru replied, stretching then sitting up. "Are we still stuck in traffic?" She questioned. Azure sighed. "Yes..." She groaned. Ru blinked. "Then why don't we just pick up the cars and throw them?" She questioned. "RU!" Azure protested, turning her head to look back at the wolf. "What?!" Ru questioned, opening the door a bit. "It's rude and close the door! Someone could take it off!" Azure protested. Ru then gave a sigh-groan and closed the door. She then slumped in her seat and crossed her arms.

"Mehfjkhdsjfskf..." She murmured, growling a bit. She then sat back up straight. "But I'm bored! Isn't there anything to do?!" She whined. This is being a lot harder then it needs to be... Azure groaned, letting her head rest on the steering wheel. Suddenly there was a loud honk. "AAH!" Azure screamed, jumping back in her seat a bit. Meanwhile Ru stared at the steering wheel, then unbuckled her seat belt to get a better look. "How'd it do that?" She questioned before pushing the horn like rapidly. "Ru!" Azure snapped, pushing Ru away from the horn. "What? Hey!" Ru protested as she found herself in the backseat again. Azure then turned around to notice that the traffic was moving. "Hey... Did that come from all the honking?" Ru questioned.

Azure shrugged then started the car. "I don't know... But I'm glad we're out of it!" She yelled, slamming her foot on the gas. "YIPE!"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 3/3/2009, 8:14 pm

[At Azure's house...]

"Oh sweet, solid, non-moving ground!" Ru yelled as she threw herself out of the car and onto the ground. She then began to kiss the dirt. "How I missed you so..." She said before getting a worm in her mouth. "Don't kiss the ground, dear..." Azure murmured as she helped Ru to her feet then walked inside. Ru moved the worm in her mouth for a bit before spitting it out. "Bleah..."

[Later... Inside...]

"And here's where you'll be sleeping." Azure replied, finishing the tour of her house with Ru's bedroom. It was actually the guest bedroom, but it would still be Ru's until the next Thursday...

"Wow!" Ru yelled as she saw the room she was staying in. It was as blue as her fur and it had bed with white sheets that went so well with the room in was in. A big smile then swept across the wolf's face and she began to bounce on the bed. "Be careful about hitting your head on the ceiling, Ru..." Azure murmured as she started to fold the laundry. "I will!" Ru replied, before slamming her feet onto the bed and taking a big jump. Next thing the one and a half foot wolf knew, her head was in the ceiling...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 3/3/2009, 8:18 pm

Azure's ears perked up, then she turned around to find Ru with her head stuck in the ceiling. "Ru!" She screamed, dropping the piece of clothing she was holding. Suddenly the ceiling around Ru's stuck head broke and she fell back onto the bed. "Am I in trouble?" The blue wolf questioned when she noticed Azure's angry stare. Ru then started to whine and backed up towards the well.

"Well..." Azure started. Suddenly the ceiling broke and fell on Ru. "Ow!" The wolf yelled loudly. Azure's eyes widened. Ru was a bit too prone to hurting herself. Cautiously the bat stepped forward. "Ru?" She questioned. Suddenly Ru's head poked back up and out of the rubble. "Where's my prize?" The blue wolf questioned, a disappointed expression plastered on her face. Azure sighed and shook her head. "Ru... Get out of there..." Azure replied. Ru nodded, then climbed out of the rubble and fell to the floor.

"Ru-" Azure started, but she stopped herself as the wolf looked up at her sadly with big blue eyes. "Still in trouble?" She questioned innocently, looking up at the bat's face. Again, Azure sigh and shook her head, then helped the wolf up. "How 'bout you go get a bowl of cereal and turn the television, kay?" The light blue bat questioned. Ru nodded, then ran, and then later fell, down the stairs. Azure looked out the door and down the stairs at Ru. "Are you-" "I'm fine!" Ru replied, before getting to her feet and running towards the kitchen. Azure then sharply exhaled and walked back into the room. Thank Solaris she can't harm herself...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 4/3/2009, 12:46 pm

[Later that night...]

"But I don't wanna go to sleep!" Ru protested, squirming as Azure tried to keep Ru on the bed. "But you have to!" Azure snapped back as she tried to tuck the wolf in. Why was this always so hard? The bat then gave a long sigh and sat down as Ru started to jump up and down on the bed. "Yay! I get to stay up longer!" Ru said happily before hitting the ceiling and hurting her head. "Ow! Did you put metal in it or something?" Ru groaned as she rubbed her head.

"No." Azure replied simply before tucking Ru in. "And you can't stay up." "Why?!" Ru protested, her now bright blue eyes flashing in the dark. Azure just calmly sat on the bed and smiled at her. "Because I'm going to sing you a lullaby..." "A lulldoggy?" Ru questioned in an amusing why. "Since when do dogs lull?!" By now the wolf was fully sitting up with a confused look on her face. "They don't..." Azure replied, pushing Ru down lightly so she was laying back down.

"And I said, 'lullaby'. Not lulldoggy." Although I am a bit confused as to how you got that mixed up... "Oh sorry..." Ru replied, flattening her ears a bit. "Samson shot me in the ear and now it's kinda hard to hear things..." Ru replied. Azure's eyes widened. "WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!" The bat protested. Ru flinched. "I don't like this lullaby..."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/3/2009, 9:58 am

[Time to time skip to Tuesday!]

Azure gave a relaxed sigh as she watched Ru run around in the park near her house. The blue wolf had a big smile across her face despite running into trees, tripping over her feet, and accidentally being crashing into humans who then freaked out and ran.

"Hey Azure!" Ru yelled, suddenly stopping and picking something up. Azure opened an eye and looked at the wolf who was now proudly holding a fish. "Look what I found!" Ru said happily, holding the fish as a big goofy smile swept across her face. "Ru, throw that back..." Azure murmured. Ru's smile went into an expression of disappointment. "WWWWHHHYYYY?" She whined, quite upset about the fact that she had to get rid of her fish. Azure just looked at the wolf and she sighed. "Fine.." Ru groaned, before suddenly tossing the fish between an unsuspecting couple just as they were about to kiss.

Suddenly the female anthro screamed as fish flew past her face and smacked the fish into the male anthro's lap. He then screamed and smacked the fish back into the water... Meanwhile, as Ru laid there laughing at the couple, Azure sighed and shook her head...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/3/2009, 10:40 am

[Chapter 5: Visit's over, time to go back to GUN! But where's Kongosoha?!]

Ru gave a loud groan as she and Azure pulled up and stopped in GUN's parking lot. Why? Why did she have to come back here? Azure got out, then opened Ru's door for her.

Ru groaned and climbed out. "Ru, I know you don't like it here but-" "MAD MA'AM!!!" Someone yelled, running over to Ru and Azure. He then turned to Ru and handed her a package.

Ru looked up at the panicking human, and opened the box cautiously. Inside it... was Kongosoha's sunglasses. Ru's eyes filled up with tears. Kongosoha... No... The wolf thought sadly before setting the box down and running over to Azure to cry in her fur.

((OOooOOooOO~ What has happened?~))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/3/2009, 10:41 am

Azure looked down at the sad wolf, then to the sunglasses, then to the solider. "What... happened?" She questioned. At first, the solider hesitated, then spilled the beans. "Kongoshoa was sent to spy and put a stop to Samson's cousin...." "Giovanni?" Azure questioned.

The solider nodded. "Unfortunately she was found out and killed by HIS experiment... She left us a tracker to his base... But when we got there... Nothing... All we found was her sunglasses outside the building..." He murmured sadly. Ru then started to cry louder. Why? Why Kongosoha?!

Azure sighed. "I warned her about taking the job of spy..." She murmured before picking up the sunglasses. She then turned her attention back to Ru. "Ru? Ru honey? It's going to be okay...."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/3/2009, 10:42 am

[Inside...]

Ru gave a loud sniffle as she sat in her room and stared at the sunglasses of her now deceased caretaker and friend... So many memories were held in those sunglasses...

{Flashback to a month ago...}

"Hey Ko? Where'd you find those things?" Ru questioned as she pointed up to the things on Kongosoha's head. Ko looked up at them, then took them off. "Oh these? These are my sunglasses. I don't use them for what they're supposed to do... And I'd rather wear them then use them..."

"Can I see them?" Ru questioned, moving her hand over to pick them up. She then snatched them from Kongosoha and looked up at the sun through them. "Woah...." She murmured. Kongosoha then took them back from her. "Don't blind yourself Ru..." Kongosoha said as she fitted them back on her head.

"Aw..." Ru groaned as Kongosoha took them back. "Can I get a pair like your's?" Kongosoha looked over to the wolf and smiled. "How 'bout I give you to them when your older?" She questioned as she patted the wolf's fur. "How old to I have to be to get them?" Ru questioned, still looking up at the glasses with interest.

"When you get back from your visit at Azure's house..." "Aw... But can't I have them now?" Ru questioned sadly. "I'm afraid not sweety... Now come on, I bet Samson's looking for you..."

{End flashback...}

The blue wolf then sighed and picked up the sunglasses, then put them on her head. "Don't worry Ko... Azure said you wouldn't let me have them cause you were concerned about me damaging them... But don't worry... I'll never take these off! I promise!" Ru said proudly before Azure came in. "Samson's looking for you again, Ru. It'd be best not to keep him waiting..." "Okay, Azure..." Ru groaned, jumping off the bed and walking out the door past her. "Nice sunglasses..." "Thanks!"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/3/2009, 2:45 pm

[Chapter 6: Getting a Shadow...]

A year had past since Ru came back from Azure's house, and not much and changed to her training...

Ru gave a loud yelp as she was roughly thrown into a wall by Pain the Hedgehog. Samson was off in the distance watching, and the wolf hurt so much her unbreakable bones felt broken and she was even starting to cough up a bit of blood. "Worthless experiment..." Samson growled as he watched Ru slide down off the wall and cough uncontrollably. He gave a long sigh. Why? Why did Solaris like tormenting him like this? He, Samson Roberts, was supposed to create the most powerful experiment in the world!

But did that happen? No! Instead, Solaris cursed him with this idiotic, weakling mutt! Samson gave a long, heavy and enraged sigh, then turned to Pain. "Finish her! Finish this whole #@*$ project!"
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 7/3/2009, 2:46 pm

Pain nodded and started to approach the wolf. This was the end for her... The wolf nervously gulped the metallic taste of blood in her mouth down and stood up as best as she could. She stood up to Samson that one time... Why couldn't she do that again? The black hedgehog with a blood red muzzle and chest fur approached her, then suddenly swung his arm out and smacked her into another wall. The wolf gave a loud yelp, then fell to the ground limp and unconscious...

Samson smiled; he had almost succeeded. Quickly he turned his head to the black hedgehog. "Well?" He questioned. But Pain seemed a little fidgety. Something wasn't right about the blue wolf... Was her fur normally that black?

{Inside the wolf's mind...}

The 9-year old wolf looked around curiously. There was no apparent light anywhere and two glowing red eyes were looking at her. The wolf gave a nervous gulp as the owner of the eyes began to give her an evil toothy smile. This... Couldn't be good...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 8/3/2009, 10:36 am

"WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?!?!" Samson snapped at the black hedgehog. Pain jumped a bit, then glanced back towards Samson with a snarl across his face. "Will you stop yelling?!" He hissed sharply. "You don't order me around! That's backwards! Stupid- Oh Solaris..." Samson mused as he watched the now pitch black Ru stand up. "What?!" Pain snapped before turning around to face the wolf. "Oh shi-" Next thing the black and blood red hedgehog knew, he was smacked into a wall and his right arm and left leg stung with sharp pain.

Pain then cautiously opened an eye to see the shadowy wolf smirking at him... The wolf then grabbed him by his leg and dragged him away from the wall. Then suddenly, quickly and without any hesitance, she bit down on his neck and instantly killed him. The wolf then moved her mouth away from the undead hedgehog and licked her muzzle, then turned to Samson. "(%@&..." Samson groaned as the wolf started to approach him. Samson quickly looked around and pressed the emergency button, but before anyone came, it was too late.

The shadow wolf had already grabbed him by the neck and also had already thrown him into a wall. "(%@&.. (%@&.. $#!*.." Samson groaned as he slid off the wall and struggled to his feet. Fortunately, the only damage the wall did to him was break his arm. But other then that he was fine! For now...
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 8/3/2009, 11:07 am

Once again the wolf licked her muzzle as she approached the human. Ah, soon his accursed blood would be dripping from and filling her mouth. The wolf again licked her muzzle and stopped just a few feet away from him. "Ah, come on now, Samson..." The wolf hissed in a shadowy and dark tone. "Why don't you just give up? I'll guarantee this will be painful..." The wolf then started to approach the human again. But before she got to close he kicked her across the face and sent her flying. "IS NOBODY HERE RELIABLE ANYMORE?!?!"

[Security camera room...]

"Should we help him...?" A green porcupine, in about his 30's, questioned. "We probably should... But then again, he gives us very minimum wage... Almost no pay at all..." Mused an old grey dog, who was in his 60's. The porcupine sighed. "That's true... Meh. We'll just help him this one time..." The porcupine then turned to a brown hedgehog behind them. "AAH!!! How'd you get in here?!" He yelled, quite startled about the hedgehog's sudden appearance. She sighed. "Don't tell me you can't hear the alarm outside..." She groaned quietly before walking over to the computers.

"So what's up?" "Oh, Ru acquired a dark side and is trying to kill Samson... She already killed Pain and-" "What?! Then why are you just sitting here?!" "It's because Samson gives us minimum wage..."
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 8/3/2009, 11:28 am

The Hedgehog sighed and smacked her head. "He'll probably increase your wage if you help him though..." "That's true... But then again, last time we did it-" "ARGH!!!!!" The hedgehog suddenly screamed. She then turned towards the door and began to leave. "I'LL DO IT MYSELF!!!" "...Lieutenant Carla's got issues..."

[Outside in the hall...]

"RADAR!!!" Lt. Carla screamed over the blaring alarms. The fox sighed and opened the door. "Yes?" He questioned as he finished polishing a pistol and hung it back up. Carla kicked the door open. "Samson's being attacked by Experiment Ru! Do you have a Master Emerald brand tranquilizer gun handy?" She questioned. Radar sighed. "Of course I do..." He murmured before walking deeper into the room.

Radar then shortly returned with a tranquilizer gun in his hands. "Do you doubt me Lieutenant Carla?" "Wha?! No! Of course not, Radar! But... Thanks though..." The brown hedgehog then flashed a smile to the grey fox before leaving. Radar sighed. "That Carla and Sam.... Still wish I didn't have minimum wage though..."

((Lol. The minimum wage thing has now become a running joke for me... Poor GUN idiots.))
    Ru360
    Ru360
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post  Ru360 15/3/2009, 8:30 pm

[Training room again...]

(%@&... Samson groaned in his thoughts as he staggered over to a wall. Ru had somehow managed to get ahold of his leg and ripped it up quite a lot. Fortunately for him, she was busy tearing up his blood ridden pants. "Sir!" Carla yelled as she ran in. Both Ru and Samson looked over to her. "ABOUT TIME!!!" Samson snapped at the hedgehog. The shadow wolf bunched her face up into a snarl. In this form, she didn't really have anything against him, she had a thing against everything living.

All the pain she had to endure... The wolf's fur bristled and she started to approach Lt. Carla. The fact that she was created, just to be tormented... The wolf licked her fangs and moved in. "Oh (%@&." Carla murmured as she suddenly noticed the black wolf. The hedgehog then aimed the tranquilizer gun at her and hit the wolf with a dart. The wolf flinched slightly, then looked over to the dart. She carefully put her nose to sniff it, then put her mouth around the tip and ripped it out.

Unfortunately, as the shadowy wolf ripped the dart out, the tip of it, which still buried in her skin and fur, started to rip open a wound that was all the way down to a vein. The wolf groaned a bit at the pain, but when she finally got the dart out she spat it out at Samson's eye. "AAH!!" Samson screamed as the dart was a few inches away from his eyes. Fortunately for him, it bounced off his sunglasses and fell to the ground. He curiously looked down at the dart, then turned to Ru and raised his eyebrow as he did so. "Is that really the best you can do?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27/4/2024, 10:21 am